Revenge

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,395 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted October 13, 2011 - 09:17 AM

My mistress got caught on camera talking about me with her psychologist ;)

Edited by LakersGAFan, October 13, 2011 - 09:19 AM.

#2 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts
  • Fan Since:5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic,West,Bynum

Posted October 15, 2011 - 10:13 PM

Season is getting better. I wonder whats the deal with Daniel's friend
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#3 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted October 16, 2011 - 06:13 AM

its the #1 new show in terms of ratings. Every episode has been awesome so far. I really like it.
The dudes friend is a hater...plain and simple. They are making us focus on him but I just think hes a hater on his boi.
I'm still wondering if Emily Thorns millionaire techie friend is trust worthy. so far hes been pretty loyal and seems as if he wants all those peeps to pay for what they did.
I'm rooting for Emily to wipe them all out...lol

#4 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,504 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 16, 2011 - 08:10 AM

what is this show?

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#5 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts

Posted October 16, 2011 - 08:15 AM

what is this show?

its this hot chick in the vid of my o/p named Emily Thorne and she somehow changed her identity and lived under her fake identify for years to build credibility and contacts to verify her life/existance.

And now shes returned to the hamptons where she grew up as a child and saw her father set up on false charges and arrested and somehow murderd (I know hes dead but dont know if were supposed to know how, maybe he died in prison I 4get).

Anyways shes slowly making everyone involved pay by ruining their lives. Only 1 person knows who she is for real and is helping her because her dad was a great mentor to him of some kind when he was young.

awesome show so far.

Edited by LakersGAFan, October 16, 2011 - 08:17 AM.

#6 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted October 17, 2011 - 12:59 AM

its this hot chick in the vid of my o/p named Emily Thorne and she somehow changed her identity and lived under her fake identify for years to build credibility and contacts to verify her life/existance.

And now shes returned to the hamptons where she grew up as a child and saw her father set up on false charges and arrested and somehow murderd (I know hes dead but dont know if were supposed to know how, maybe he died in prison I 4get).

Anyways shes slowly making everyone involved pay by ruining their lives. Only 1 person knows who she is for real and is helping her because her dad was a great mentor to him of some kind when he was young.

awesome show so far.

Not sure how long the show would last though. How many people those she can take revenge on.

What if his dad really is guilty?
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#7 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,521 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted October 17, 2011 - 04:41 AM

Not sure how long the show would last though. How many people those she can take revenge on.

What if his dad really is guilty?

I have heard this season will last 22 episodes and it should be the only one.

Perhaps her dad is guilty and still alive but is pretending to be dead because he wants to take revenge on the others. So he tells the high-tech guy to help his daughter and plans to come back as soon as it is all set and done to take control of the Hamptons.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#8 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted October 17, 2011 - 05:21 AM

I have heard this season will last 22 episodes and it should be the only one.

Perhaps her dad is guilty and still alive but is pretending to be dead because he wants to take revenge on the others. So he tells the high-tech guy to help his daughter and plans to come back as soon as it is all set and done to take control of the Hamptons.

Yeah. I could see this be revenge plots for the whole season. Then the ending of season 1 would be the 1st scene of the series where Daniel seems dead. But I bet he isn't dead. Season 2 would follow up on season 1. Would eventually end up the guy who owns the boat to sail around the world. Somewhere in between Nolan becomes a bad guy, The body guard and Victoria have an affair etc. End of season 3 if possible her Dad is still alive. Season 4 would be to get revenge on Nolan and her Dad for using her. Victoria would be the good and somehow turn out to be Amanda's mother. It ends at season 3 where her Dad, Nolan, Victoria etc is dead or in jail. While Amanda is with the guy who owns the boat sailing around the world.

Its a long shot though :/ At least one of this has to be right

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#9 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts

Posted October 27, 2011 - 12:48 PM

so the best friend (hater) is a homo for his buddy..... :laughing:
I didnt see that one coming. I thought he was just a prick hater.

#10 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted November 25, 2011 - 03:28 AM

This shows just keeps getting better and better

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#11 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts

Posted November 25, 2011 - 03:22 PM

This shows just keeps getting better and better

whats alluring is in secret they're all so evil, bitter and conniving against each other but in person they put on a happy face.
Smile in the face of the enemy I guess.

• 40,395 posts

Posted November 25, 2011 - 03:41 PM

Seems like a show for chicks, but I guess that's unfair of me to say since I haven't actually gave it a shot yet.

yo.

#13 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted November 26, 2011 - 07:09 AM

whats alluring is in secret they're all so evil, bitter and conniving against each other but in person they put on a happy face.
Smile in the face of the enemy I guess.

Yeap! Its not only about Emily's revenge on everybody. Theres a lot of background and storylines going on I love it

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#14 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,756 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe Fish Fox Horry

Posted December 20, 2011 - 06:21 AM

I have to watch this show at work all the time, and frankly I think it sucks. I don't see how it's getting such good ratings...

2zi2dsm.jpg

"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten..."

-George Costanza, Seinfeld

#15 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts

Posted January 05, 2012 - 06:14 AM

DAYUUUUUUM last nights episode was FIRE.

#16 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts

Posted January 12, 2012 - 06:21 AM

dayyyuuuummmm. Charlotte is Emily's half sister. I'd like to be the piece of meat in that sandwich.

#17 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted January 13, 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hell yeah! Huge twist to the plot. But I wish Tyler was still in though

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#18 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 03:19 AM

Is it over?

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#19 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted February 09, 2012 - 03:00 AM

I was like wtf is going on the whole episode

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#20 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts

Posted February 09, 2012 - 10:09 AM

pretty awesome episode. I wanna know who found her stash so bad. I think it was her friend/ fake Amanda Clark aka fauxManda. Her orAshley. That beezy is plastic. And she sent the invites.
Or Jack did it becuzz fauxManda told him the truth. Or....DUH DUH DUH DUH.....Tyler is back.
OR...lol....Nolan did it maybe...but if he did it, hes just F-in with her and sending a message for her to slow down.
Next weeks show is gonna be the shizznet.

I feel bad for Charlotte. Finding out that way was F'd up. All those people around. Shes gonna be PsychoChick if ya ask me.

Even though I want Emily to win I think Im becoming very sympathetic to all her enemies personal situations. We now know that they dont really wanna do bad stuff but its almost as if they need to in their world. Gotta be tough when ya swim with the sharks type of stuff.
The kids though are innocent and she probably ruined Charlotte's life. And now Daniel is gonna get capped 2 or 3 times. This is a moral conundrum at best.

"What's on the revengenda this evening?" - Nolan
:laughing:

Edited by LakersGAFan, February 09, 2012 - 10:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users