22 replies to this topic

#1 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,940 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 12, 2011 - 12:34 AM

Okay, i hated on this game for almost a decade...
But, i did try it for the first time last week...

And...
It is really a good game...

I hate it...
And i hate myself....
But, it is a good game

#2 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,328 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 12, 2011 - 04:08 AM

Most addictive game ever. Don't start playing it .. It's like a drug .. If you start playing it seriously you can kiss your personal life away. Plus I heard Cataclysm sucks so yeah .. Don't make the mistake I did 5-6 years ago .. I'm so glad I'm "clean" for almost 2 years now :laughing:

#3 WZRD

WZRD

The Underachiever

• 1,760 posts
  • Fan Since:mid 90's

Posted September 12, 2011 - 10:55 AM

:laughing: :laughing:

I've always wanted to play, but once I get into my games I find it hard to stop. WOW would just take over me! It's strange that I've never once played it though, as I'm the biggest PC gamer I know

zombie

#4 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted September 12, 2011 - 12:53 PM

i used to have a lvl 30 undead rogue but decided it was damaging to my dota "career" at that time

#5 WZRD

WZRD

The Underachiever

• 1,760 posts
  • Fan Since:mid 90's

Posted September 12, 2011 - 08:24 PM

i used to have a lvl 30 undead rogue but decided it was damaging to my dota "career" at that time

:laughing: So keen for dota 2 though

zombie

#6 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,940 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted October 08, 2011 - 11:51 PM

Still playing... Lvl 75 Human Paladin Tank...
Game is WAY TOO ACIDTTING...

• 40,494 posts

Posted December 04, 2013 - 05:28 PM

World of Warcraft Pickup Lines

yo.

#8 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,898 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 19, 2013 - 02:27 AM

I used to play it often, was pretty good.   Dueled one of the most skilled rogues EU in duels Electrica Holo once on the PTR and won maybe 15 out of the 40 duels we had and he rarely lost duels.  So it meant a lot.  Was gonna make a long video of all our duels but wound up putting one on youtube and never got around to finishing it.  Now that I don't play wow much anymore for financial reasons I guess I could.  But yeah.. it's pretty addicting.  Though near the end I was only doing it to do PvP with the guild which was rare in of itself. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#9 Blax

Blax

Rookie

• 520 posts
  • Name:Blax
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Threatt, Rodman

Posted January 08, 2014 - 04:21 PM

I played this game since release for about 6 years. Vanilla WoW is way better than the crap they have now. World PvP was the shiznit....they killed it with flying mounts. I have a shadow priest and all I did was go into eye of the storm and mind control people off the bridge. 

The best was when me and a Shaman (he was an engineer, which had a mind control cap) used to go into Blackrock Mountains and mind control people into lava to watch them die. Blizzard changed that after receiving too many complaints....

#10 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,588 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted February 24, 2014 - 03:46 PM

Started playing again because my friend talk me into with the Recruit a Friend benefits.

Lvl 83 Paladin right now.

#11 steven v

steven v

Off The Bench

• 1,878 posts
  • Name:steven
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:The L.A. LAKERS

Posted March 20, 2014 - 03:23 PM

I have played this game since release and I still play it to this day. 

I am not a major raider or anything, More of a single player, run around by myself and do my own thing. It's a fun game for me. 

The Lakers FO knows more than you. Sorry.

#12 Majesty

Majesty

• 38,898 posts

Posted March 20, 2014 - 07:03 PM

I was a duel in front of orgrimmar person. was always always dueling and trying to get better.  Even when I was level 80 and dueling 85 or 70 dueling 80s.  Was fun though.  

#13 Majesty

Majesty

• 38,898 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 05:28 PM

Back when I made Warcraft videos using my 'batman voice' for arena. 

#14 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,456 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted March 31, 2014 - 01:29 PM

Played a long time ago. A paladin lvl 70 I quit after it bored me. Deleted my char so I never looked back.
Played WaR and now elder scrolls online it's calling me lol
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#15 Majesty

Majesty

• 38,898 posts

Posted May 12, 2014 - 02:31 PM

mambamelee.jpg

jadeingameagain.jpg

mambaingame.jpg

tionahgame.jpg

My skin hacked mage(where I customized the skins to make her and her weapons look however I wanted).  They frown on this but it doesn't change the gameplay.  It just made my mage look cooler when she was casting and fighting than the default staff and wand and cloth   :laughing:

tionahnewingame-1.jpg

tionahshoot.jpg

Too bad I really don't play much anymore.  Oh wells. 

Edited by Majesty, May 12, 2014 - 02:32 PM.

#16 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 920 posts

Posted May 13, 2014 - 03:33 AM

I payed until bc came out. I hated how I was a beast prior to the expansion, and the next day, green gear was better than what I had. That made me quit

#17 Majesty

Majesty

• 38,898 posts

Posted May 13, 2014 - 04:46 AM

I payed until bc came out. I hated how I was a beast prior to the expansion, and the next day, green gear was better than what I had. That made me quit

Well BC was the absolute best expansion ever in WoW.  Played the original and BC and BC trumped it in every way.  then it went downhill.  Now it's stablizing as next expansion they are going back to the original roots of how the game was. 

#18 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 920 posts

Posted May 13, 2014 - 08:11 AM

Well BC was the absolute best expansion ever in WoW.  Played the original and BC and BC trumped it in every way.  then it went downhill.  Now it's stablizing as next expansion they are going back to the original roots of how the game was. 

I hated BC. I was almost full T3 before the expansion, which was no small feat. It took weeks of raiding with the guild to get to that. Then, they come out with this expansion, and all that hard work was crap, instantly. by level 62, the greens were better than the best t3 gear. That's what annoyed the hell out of me. Also starting to level all over again, I was just completely turned off at that point. Never played again after that.

#19 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,588 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted May 13, 2014 - 05:02 PM

From almost every hardcore wow player/fan I've talked too, Vanilla > any expansion

#20 Majesty

Majesty

• 38,898 posts

Posted May 13, 2014 - 05:11 PM

From almost every hardcore wow player/fan I've talked too, Vanilla > any expansion

In my opinion they were probably the same people on the forums when you could be feared by locks for minutes, double blinded by rogues and killed by auction house gear, or never getting rage as a warrior :)  

The best thing about Vanilla were the day long Alterac Valleys and all the different things you could do within them :)  The world pvp too but back then Rogues were likely the most overpowered class and could kill and stunlock any class to death with any span of time while other classes had to basically raid to keep up with what rogues could do just by finding a green on the auction house.  Though the low level pvp was my favorite in BC ;) 29, 39, 59 were my favorite ones before 70 and I had two guilds dedicated to that before drama broke us all apart and I switched servers while the guild perished under their new leader. 

Vanilla had it's problems, a lot of them.    That's why BC was the most fun for me.  Vanilla has a nostalgic feel but it had a LOT of problems and a lot of class embalances.   BC was actually the first time I actually really enjoyed arena.  Then again in BC I was a shockadin and loved killing rogues because of it =P 

But BC was actually a time when I had the most fun playing the game honestly.   By the time wrath came and death knights could kill people by macroing all their attacks to one button and spamming it and Arena became an embalanced stunlock war because Blizzard didn't monitor the diminishing returns it became truly annoying to play.  Then when Blizzard ensured the death of hybrid classes that made Vanilla and BC so fun(elementalist mage anyone? ^_^) that's when I really started playing less. 

Vanilla and BC were the best with BC to me being a bit better for fixing a few vanilla problems.  Wrath to me and it's elimination of hybrid specs, forced to cookie cutter and the way they handled arena was the beginning of the end.   MoP was alright.  Better than Wrath.    Now with Warlords they seem to be going back to the Vanilla and BC way of thinking.  Took them long enough.    

I will say one good thing about Wrath, I did enjoy the PvE and Raiding.  Then again, compare it to KZ and how fun THAT and its laughable, because I'd STILL go and run KZ or Black Temple whenever I got the chance  :laughing:

Edited by Majesty, May 13, 2014 - 05:12 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users