Photo

Javaris Crittenton faces homicide charge...

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted August 27, 2011 - 01:24 PM

Don't know the details. Could be all wrong. But if he was trying to shoot a theif and missed it's not the worst thing that can happen.

Dumbest post ever. :smh:
Basketball Reasons...

#22 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted August 27, 2011 - 02:16 PM

Don't condemn people for mistakes. Did he go and randomly shoot a person or was there a reason for attempting to shoot someone?
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#23 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts

Posted August 27, 2011 - 02:24 PM

Don't condemn people for mistakes. Did he go and randomly shoot a person or was there a reason for attempting to shoot someone?

He was robbed in April and was attempting to seek revenge but instead killed a mother of 4. I'm not sure if it was a misidentification or he just simply missed, either way it doesn't matter. This is so much more than just your average everyday mistake. An innocent mother lost her life because of his ignorance, now her 4 kids have to live the rest of their lives without her. Again, all due to his ignorance. There's nothing anyone can say to justify nor defend what he did. Smells like a life sentence to me if convicted. Rightfully so I might add.

Edited by Kid Trill, August 27, 2011 - 02:27 PM.

Basketball Reasons...

#24 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,819 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 27, 2011 - 02:28 PM

He shot and killed an innocent person. If you don't "condemn" someone for that, I don't know what to say. It's not a simple mistake like bumping into someone's car. This idiot killed someone.

#25 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,817 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted August 27, 2011 - 03:55 PM

We'll see what these celebrity lawyers can get for Crit

#26 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,219 posts

Posted August 27, 2011 - 03:58 PM

What the hell is wrong with you? Someone died because of this idiot. He killed a mother of four.

How is that NOT the worst thing that can happen?

Well to be fair it's not the WORST thing. He could have killed more people and then drove his care into a second grade classroom
Posted Image

#27 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,819 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted August 27, 2011 - 04:17 PM

Well to be fair it's not the WORST thing. He could have killed more people and then drove his care into a second grade classroom

:rolleyes:

#28 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted August 28, 2011 - 06:53 AM

All that is ALLEGED. And sometimes there is more to the story. Life sentence? Is he likely to be a threat to someone else? Can't he mature by 50? Y'all love throwing black men in jail for life. So taxpayers pay for him for 60 more years? That's dumb as hell.

All that is ALLEGED. And sometimes there is more to the story. Life sentence? Is he likely to be a threat to someone else? Can't he mature by 50? Y'all love throwing black men in jail for life. So taxpayers pay for him for 60 more years? That's dumb as hell.

Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#29 Azazello

Azazello

Sixth Man

• 3,459 posts

Posted August 28, 2011 - 09:21 AM

^Good job. You manage to get stupider with each post,

#30 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts

Posted August 28, 2011 - 10:01 AM

You really think this is about race? I'm a black man myself so it isn't about that. It's about doing what's necessary to get one less poison to society off the streets. The punishment should fit the crime. Why should he be released at 50 years of age and actually live his life when the innocent mother that he killed will never again live hers? Not to mention the lives of her four children have been turned upside down forever after such a traumatic loss.

Don't defend Crittenton just because he's a young black man. If you were wise you would open your eyes and realize that people like him play into the stereotyes of which we're viewed in. He fled to L.A. after he did this. He knew he only had a limited time before his warrant was out.

He's a moron. I'll never support a murderer no matter what their race is.
Basketball Reasons...

#31 iTSPHiL

iTSPHiL

Clippers Season Ticket Holder

• 580 posts
  • Name:Phil
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Magic

Posted August 28, 2011 - 04:03 PM

kobyum please stop while you're ahead lmao im doing you a favor! save face and keep your dignity!

Edited by iTSPHiL, August 28, 2011 - 04:04 PM.

#32 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,490 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted August 28, 2011 - 07:11 PM

I'll never support a murderer no matter what their race is.

this. obvoiusly.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#33 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,298 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 28, 2011 - 11:42 PM

kobynum - an innocent person is dead from this incident.

That is all wrong.

You are a complete and utter idiot.

This is not judging someone on not knowing the details. Someone walking down the street got killed for no reason whatsoever. put someone you love in their place then tell me its no big deal. This has nothing to do with race - NOTHING! You are making it about race for some unknown reason. Actually right now the reason seems to be to bring something dumber than your comments (racism) into the equation in a effort to make yourself look reasonable, which obviously you are not. Unbelievable - just UNBELIEVABLE!

We don't have to know the details to know that a sensible responsible adult shouldn't be running around crowds or be involved with crowds (if he isn't guilty, which is a whole different level of stupidity) that get near this kind of incident.

P.S. - kobynum has never been "ahead" in this thread once he posted his first ludicrous ramble. His dignity is lost, it won't recover - and rightfully so. Flabbergasted at the thoughts you've dredged up from the pit of your "brain" kobynum.

#34 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,490 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted August 29, 2011 - 04:39 AM

getting back to the incident.
did they find and arrest Crit yet?

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#35 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,725 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted August 29, 2011 - 06:10 AM

nothing to do with race, everything to do with murder

Posted Image

#36 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,298 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 29, 2011 - 08:57 AM

I don't think they have found him yet,.

At least I haven't heard an update to the story since it broke.

#37 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted August 29, 2011 - 05:58 PM

Lol @ the race card being pulled by none other than kobynum. Some people just always see it as "THE MAN TRYING TO KEEP US BLACKS DOWN" no matter the circumstances.

Tragic story though, the victim was only 22 and was a mother of 4 young children(don't know their ages but she was 22, how old can her kids be?). And to top it all off she wasn't even the one who stole from Javaris. Innocent mother of 4, dead.

And this clown Crittenton threw his life away over some BS. He wasn't a superstar by any means, but he was making good money as an average back-up PG.

like GAfan, I also want to know if he turned himself in yet..?

Edited by ace™, August 29, 2011 - 06:00 PM.

#38 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted August 29, 2011 - 09:26 PM

He got arrested tonight here at John Wayne airport which is 2 blocks from me. I guess he was chillin in Irvine over the weekend.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#39 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted August 29, 2011 - 11:28 PM

He had serious potential here in LA, he pretty much got off track once he got traded

Edited by MDI, August 29, 2011 - 11:29 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#40 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted August 30, 2011 - 12:12 AM

Idiot just like kobynum too

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic