Photo

Vanilla Ice Discusses Suge Knight Balcony Incident

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,543 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted August 06, 2011 - 09:37 AM

Posted Image

The Vanilla Ice/Suge Knight balcony incident is Hip-Hop legend. Rumor has it Suge hung Ice over a balcony to convince him to sign over his publishing rights, worth millions, and used the money to fund his upstart label, Death Row Records.

Ice commented on the situation and rumors in a recent interview with Interview Magazine, and while he does say the story holds a lot of truth, he denies that he was ever hung over the balcony.

From the money that Suge got from To the Extreme from me, he started Dr. Dre. “The Chronic record came from the funding from my record; Tupac came from the funding of my record; Snoop Dogg came from the funding from my record.

I read the story, and I heard it, and I had to defend it nine million times, but he never took me to the balcony, threatened to hang me over, or anything. Rap music is gangster, it’s been gangster from the beginning. Yes, Suge Knight took some money from me, and he did take me to the balcony, explained it to me. He was actually nice to me … … [people think] I’m so bitter about it—I never went to the police, I never did anything like that. I knew better … [But] it’s funny how this story has evolved and been polished up and changed around to make him a monster and everything— hell, I’m still friends with Suge Knight … I look at it like I’ve invested in some of the greatest hip-hop music in the world.”

http://www.streethop.com/2011/08/news/beef/vanilla-ice-discusses-suge-knight-balcony-incident/

#2 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,320 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted August 06, 2011 - 09:44 AM

Somebody tell ICE that its only a "INVESESTMENT" when you get something back in return. Vanilla just got jacked.

#3 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted August 06, 2011 - 11:05 AM

Somebody tell ICE that its only a "INVESESTMENT" when you get something back in return. Vanilla just got jacked.

I was gonna say the exact same thing :laughing:

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#4 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,004 posts

Posted August 06, 2011 - 11:08 AM

Forgot Vanilla Ice even existed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users