PSN: Back to the Future E1-E5

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,486 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted July 20, 2011 - 01:57 PM

The other day I was browsing the PS store and I saw a bundle deal for the new Back to the Future PS3 game episodes 1-5.
I didnt even know there was a new B2TF game out so I got kinda excited since Im a big fan of the trilogy.
I read the decription. Its an animation of the written script for part 4 that will never be filmed because of MJ Fox's health condition.
So I was interested as ever.
Christopher Lloyd put the official stamp on it when he voiced the character he made world famous.... Doc Brown.
All other characters signed off to use their image and likeness.

What they have been doing is realeasing about a 250MB portion of the game every 3-6 months. With 5 total parts to the game.
So it was a 1 day package deal to buy all 5 parts for $9.99. So I did it since that was such a good price.
But only parts 1-4 have been released so far. Part 5 comes out later this year. And now they say they may extend it further.
http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1174589p1.html

Ive played episodes 1-3 and the story is freakin tight. It starts of at the end of part 3 and ties into and references the original trilogy all the time.

The character action is ok....its not the best for movement and all that.
And the graphics are more cartoon style than reality looking. But I got used to it fast.
But the story is a 10/10.
Anybody else playing this?
PS3 users who love B2TF should check it out.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users