Photo

PS4 production to begin later this year?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,178 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 24, 2011 - 05:59 AM

I took out credit to get 1.

wait...wha? lol

Pau Gasol is GONE

#42 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,234 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted August 24, 2011 - 06:06 AM

That's probably a minor reason, but it's not like people in the Asian market have a big enough amount of white/red/silver/blue(PS3's have been released in those colors out there since it came out-to very recently) of LCD/LED tvs and entertainment centers for that to be the one reason.

Sony has probably done the research and decided it's not a good business decision for them.

Getting myself a White PS3 was a once in a lifetime thing. Basically it was Christmas and I said fck it lol. If down the line a PS4 is released in white only in Japan, I won't get it. The premium you pay isn't really worth it. That and when the next Sony console launches it'll be A LOT. Combine that with paying more for a different color AND shipping, you'll probably end up paying close to a G if you wanna go down that route lol.

Nah it's the reason. I remember reading it awoke ago. It's also why xbox started making black consoles too cuz people wanted em matching in the living room here in the US

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#43 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,346 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted August 24, 2011 - 07:28 AM

wait...wha? lol

Yeah. Best buy credit card. 500+ dollars is a lot of cash for someone who had no job. I had no business buying one at the time. But I did.

[expletive] you do when your young.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#44 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 06, 2011 - 01:16 PM

Yeah. Best buy credit card. 500+ dollars is a lot of cash for someone who had no job. I had no business buying one at the time. But I did.

[expletive] you do when your young.

A Best Buy credit card is really useful. You have 18 months to pay off your purchase (don't wait that long though).

In the last two months I've purchased an iPad and a MacBook Pro and I've been making small payments at a time. But the $500 limit is really big for a college student, I work part-time, but I am able to make the payments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users