Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings - Preseason Game 3
Posted October 12, 2008 - 08:16 PM
Team Ron Ron
Posted October 12, 2008 - 08:19 PM
has he shown improvement from last year? has he played good defense? has he knocked down those long range shots which the team says he's good at?
Giles is 23 years old, Crawford is 22 years old while Karl is 25...this is as good as he'll ever be
Props to sidthekid871
Posted October 12, 2008 - 11:59 PM
1. Good to finally see a win from my boys. I was VERY happy to see that they haven't completely forgotten about defense.
2. As much as I want to hate Vlad, he did well this evening. For the first time ever, Rad was inside of the three-point line doing work. I actually saw a couple of rebounds (7 total!), and a freaking dunk! It was the haircut. I'm convinced.
3. Pau is still doing his thing and doing it well. Very good to see.
4. Coby Karl scored five points. That's five more than he'll score in the regular season. He's so lovable, but the other noobs have more potential. It's as simple as that.
5. Speaking of the noobs: A. I really like Josh Powell, but the hair is killing me. I see cornrows, and I think Kwame's oven mitt hands. B. Heath and Giles are looking good, buuuuut, don't think either will make the cut. I like workers, and they're both going balls out to get a spot.
6. Finally, Chris Mihm is looking okay. He got [expletive]ed around big time when he got like three minutes in the finals last year. He's looking like a decent backup now... orrrrr trade baaaiiiit.
Edited by SaintNicholasVanExel, October 13, 2008 - 12:00 AM.
Posted October 13, 2008 - 06:50 AM
Arguably the greatest franchise ever
Posted October 13, 2008 - 04:09 PM
Please don't compare Sasha to this scrub. Sasha was playing pro ball when he was a teenager while George's son was playing high school basketball. Sasha got drafted in the first round because he always had the potential to be a good NBA player unlike George's son. George's son went undrafted because he won't be a good NBA player.
that's all u say he hasen't proven anything in the league well 100% of all the players started off like that. They just need time on the court. like member that guy sasha right he couldn't hit anything right? Or bynum yea you know him surely he sucked big time an we wanted to trade him for jason kidd or o'neal.
karl > Luke LOL yeah really funny
Sasha at least made shots in practice. Sasha's problem was the Lakers wanted him to be a PG instead of a SG. Sasha can't play the point and he started being productive when the Lakers made him a spot up shooter.
I never wanted Bynum to be traded for anybody. Ask people on the other site how I felt about Bynum before he started getting minutes. I never wanted to trade him for JO, Artest, Kidd, ect...
What improvements has Karl made to his game this offseason?
Posted October 13, 2008 - 09:06 PM
Posted October 16, 2008 - 06:49 PM
Giles is better though, Heath needs a lot of work(not ready). I really think Giles is incredibly athletic, with touch around the rim. Skinny as a pole, but so is Gasol, Chandler, and Bosh, Garnett are slightly bigger than those 2.
Don't get me wrong, i know that he is no where close to Bird, but if you judge his skill set, a shooter, with that build, confidence is the only thing he lacks. He can shoot because NBA scouts and Phil acknowledged that, and though a lot of yall believe you know more than scouts(and phil), and Im sure none of you wanted to give sasha another chance after his second year either.
Edited by Kobynum Gasodom, October 16, 2008 - 06:56 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users