#1 Mr.know.it.all

Mr.know.it.all

Rookie

• 759 posts
  • Name:Superior Mastiffs
  • Fan Since:1970
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 13, 2011 - 06:32 AM

There is no one that the T wolves can draft that would make K Love stay. The only option for min is to get Pau or Odom but not both for K love the 2nd pick plus players. Atlanta is shopping around Josh Smith and Hinrich. Josh Smith is not better than Pau or Odom and Hinrich is thrity plus coming of a major injury I don think the T wolves will take that kind of risk. The Lakers are their best choice by far

Edited by Mr.know.it.all, June 13, 2011 - 07:30 AM.

#2 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,355 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted June 16, 2011 - 10:47 PM

Kevin Love is the type of player that can get you almost anything.

The Lakers would have to ship Pau as well as take on a few of the bad Minny contracts for them to give up Love. Darko, Flynn, Beasley etc.

If it's possible, anyone would do it. Kevin Love is a top 10 player in the league.

#3 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,698 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted June 17, 2011 - 12:54 AM

he's good, but he's just outside of the top ten. no way was he a better player then (in no particular order) kobe, dwyane, lebron, dirk, dwight, melo, durant, rose, cp3, deron, rondo, or aldridge. top 15 maybe

2div

#4 Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Rookie

• 156 posts
  • Name:Vince
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 17, 2011 - 01:44 AM

The thing is Pau makes around 17 mil a year and K Love makes less than 4, so a trade would have to include alot more people coming over from Minny. And as for Love being a top ten player, no way! I'd even rate Gasol as a better player, he did make all-NBA 2nd team remember. The only thing Love gots over Pau is youth (around 8 years), hustle, heart/passion (sometimes Pau looks like he's sleepwalking out there) and maybe a bigger head. But if David Kahn was stupid enough to trade love and the 2nd pick to the Lakers for Pau I'd jump all over that!

#5 Mr.know.it.all

Mr.know.it.all

Rookie

• 759 posts

Posted June 17, 2011 - 12:48 PM

The thing is Pau makes around 17 mil a year and K Love makes less than 4, so a trade would have to include alot more people coming over from Minny. And as for Love being a top ten player, no way! I'd even rate Gasol as a better player, he did make all-NBA 2nd team remember. The only thing Love gots over Pau is youth (around 8 years), hustle, heart/passion (sometimes Pau looks like he's sleepwalking out there) and maybe a bigger head. But if David Kahn was stupid enough to trade love and the 2nd pick to the Lakers for Pau I'd jump all over that!

I think Love is gonna walk, Minn is Like Toronto players leave there as fast as they can. Love is the best rebounder in the league and he also has an outside shot, Gasol is still good but he will be 32 next year and each year his value is depreciating fast. We can get a lot for Gasol now, very little for him next year if we wait to trade him until then

Edited by Mr.know.it.all, June 17, 2011 - 12:49 PM.

#6 underworldmike

underworldmike

Rodmanator

• 1,492 posts
  • Name:Mike
  • Fan Since:Since i was born
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman and Kobe Bryant

Posted June 17, 2011 - 02:59 PM

yeah his [expletive] should get traded now, Similar to the vlade situation. We need a prayer
Posted Image

#7 Dr.PhilUpOnU

Dr.PhilUpOnU

Starter

• 4,284 posts
  • Name:Dale
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 Trevor Ariza

Posted June 17, 2011 - 05:34 PM

Kevin Love is the type of player that can get you almost anything.

The Lakers would have to ship Pau as well as take on a few of the bad Minny contracts for them to give up Love. Darko, Flynn, Beasley etc.

If it's possible, anyone would do it. Kevin Love is a top 10 player in the league.

:blink:

:wacko:

Posted Image

#8 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,355 posts

Posted June 18, 2011 - 07:37 AM

:blink:

:wacko:

Allright, top 10 is perhaps a bit much, but how about top 20 then?

At 22, he's easily the best rebounder in the league, scoring 20 ppg, grabbing 15+ rpg while shooting +40% from beyond the arc.

Other than Blake Griffin, who would you want at the PF spot if you had to build a team?

I'd probably take him ahead of Bosh, Aldridge, Gasol, Randolph, Stoudemire and Garnett.

#9 Mr.know.it.all

Mr.know.it.all

Rookie

• 759 posts

Posted June 18, 2011 - 08:43 AM

Allright, top 10 is perhaps a bit much, but how about top 20 then?

At 22, he's easily the best rebounder in the league, scoring 20 ppg, grabbing 15+ rpg while shooting +40% from beyond the arc.

Other than Blake Griffin, who would you want at the PF spot if you had to build a team?

I'd probably take him ahead of Bosh, Aldridge, Gasol, Randolph, Stoudemire and Garnett.

I think K Love is a good player,If we could get Love the 2nd pick, Beasley, Webster I would jump on it!

#10 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,355 posts

Posted June 18, 2011 - 11:28 AM

I think K Love is a good player,If we could get Love the 2nd pick, Beasley, Webster I would jump on it!

Of course, anyone would. But why would Minny give up that much.

Beasley, Love, Flynn and Pekovic for Pau Gasol.

#11 Mr.know.it.all

Mr.know.it.all

Rookie

• 759 posts

Posted June 18, 2011 - 12:04 PM

Of course, anyone would. But why would Minny give up that much.

Beasley, Love, Flynn and Pekovic for Pau Gasol.

I would like Webster instead of Pekovic

#12 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,355 posts

Posted June 18, 2011 - 11:11 PM

I would like Webster instead of Pekovic

Webster is a good back-up 3. We already have Barnes, whom i really like.

With Pau gone, we would need a C to back up Bynum. Pekovic is decent as a back-up.

Plus, Minny is probably starting Darko, with Tolliver on the bench. Therefore, Pekovic could be had and is a better fit...

#13 Mr.know.it.all

Mr.know.it.all

Rookie

• 759 posts

Posted June 18, 2011 - 11:53 PM

Webster is a good back-up 3. We already have Barnes, whom i really like.

With Pau gone, we would need a C to back up Bynum. Pekovic is decent as a back-up.

Plus, Minny is probably starting Darko, with Tolliver on the bench. Therefore, Pekovic could be had and is a better fit...

Your right we do need a back up center I like Webster because he shoots 41% from the 3 he is quicker and more athletic than Barnes and is only 24

#14 Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Rookie

• 156 posts

Posted June 21, 2011 - 12:13 AM

Pau Gasol, Devin Ebanks, and some 2nd rounders for Kevin Love, Flynn, Beasley, Webster or Pekovic, and the 20th pick in the draft. We could always dangle the 20th pick, some 2nd rounders, and a player (maybe Blake or Shannon Brown) to move up a couple spots in the draft, maybe nab Jimmer or Klay Thompson somewhere in the early teens.

#15 TripleOT

TripleOT

Rookie

• 45 posts
  • Fan Since:1984
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic

Posted June 21, 2011 - 10:43 PM

Pau Gasol, Devin Ebanks, and some 2nd rounders for Kevin Love, Flynn, Beasley, Webster or Pekovic, and the 20th pick in the draft. We could always dangle the 20th pick, some 2nd rounders, and a player (maybe Blake or Shannon Brown) to move up a couple spots in the draft, maybe nab Jimmer or Klay Thompson somewhere in the early teens.

You lost me @ Jimmer. GMAFB :laughing:

#16 Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Rookie

• 156 posts

Posted June 22, 2011 - 11:00 AM

You lost me @ Jimmer. GMAFB :laughing:

Lol well Jimmers not the best athlete but he would definitely be the best shooter on our team

#17 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,166 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted June 22, 2011 - 11:26 AM

Lol well Jimmers not the best athlete but he would definitely be the best shooter on our team

Like Adam Morrison was going to be? I don't trust college players that aren't ready for the big leagues body wise

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users