2 replies to this topic

#1 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,488 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 10, 2011 - 01:34 AM

It seems Igoudala might be going to either the Clippers for Kaman or the Warriors for Ellis.

Obviously, the PG for the future in Philly is Jrue Holiday, who is more or less untouchable. If they trade for Ellis, they will have 3 undersized SGs, Lou Williams, Jodie Meeks and Ellis as well as a defensive hole at the SF, where Iggy was.

Perhaps an Artest-trade involving Ebanks or Character could persuade them to give up Lou Williams? It would give Philly someone to throw at the SGs and SFs in the east while giving up a very little. I know that they will be taking on a little bit more money than they are paying Lou Williams, so a few of the Lakers' 2nd round pick should maybe be included.

What do you think?

#2 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 10, 2011 - 04:46 AM

Mannnnnnnnnn thats a great idea, Im not sure giving up Artest is a good idea though but I wouldn't pass up a Lou for Artest trade, I would give it a long look regardless of whether they have Ellis or not they could use some vets down there in Philly

Edited by MDI, June 10, 2011 - 04:46 AM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#3 redman

redman

Rookie

• 15 posts
  • Name:Redman
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 10, 2011 - 02:35 PM

It seems Igoudala might be going to either the Clippers for Kaman or the Warriors for Ellis.

Obviously, the PG for the future in Philly is Jrue Holiday, who is more or less untouchable. If they trade for Ellis, they will have 3 undersized SGs, Lou Williams, Jodie Meeks and Ellis as well as a defensive hole at the SF, where Iggy was.

Perhaps an Artest-trade involving Ebanks or Character could persuade them to give up Lou Williams? It would give Philly someone to throw at the SGs and SFs in the east while giving up a very little. I know that they will be taking on a little bit more money than they are paying Lou Williams, so a few of the Lakers' 2nd round pick should maybe be included.

What do you think?

This is a good idea, but I rather pair Artest/Blake/Caracter in a deal for Williams/D.Songaila. Lakers would be taking a bad contract with Songaila but it's a one yr deal. I'd hate to give up both Ebanks and Ron. A pairing of Barnes and Ebanks at the SF would work perfectly, opposed to Barnes/Walton.
Philly would be one of the few teams who would want artest to be their starting SF if they got rid of Iggy, so they might give up williams for Ron. I would definitely take that..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users