• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Inverse

Inverse

Rookie

• 446 posts
  • Fav. Laker:The Mad Dog

Posted June 08, 2011 - 03:46 AM

I've heard Lakers are looking to trade for a draft pick in hopes of drafting Darius Morris, a 6-4/6-5 PG. I think that would be a good idea, we would be getting a young PG, that has a defensive edge to him. Don't really know much else about him.

This isn't from any article, just through a mutual friend that knows him.
Today I'm a prime minister and Today i passed a bill that gave kittens to life prisoners

#2 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,831 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 08, 2011 - 04:57 AM

I've heard Lakers are looking to trade for a draft pick in hopes of drafting Darius Morris, a 6-4/6-5 PG. I think that would be a good idea, we would be getting a young PG, that has a defensive edge to him. Don't really know much else about him.

This isn't from any article, just through a mutual friend that knows him.

Interesting, he would be a nice fit, as the Lakers lack a PG. Especially if he's big and can defend.

#3 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,920 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 08, 2011 - 06:31 AM

Darius Morris doesn't play much defense. He lacks the lateral quickness to defend guys like CP3 and Rose, and we'll have the same problems we did with Fisher and Farmar. The only reason why Morris is a first-round pick (and probably a late first) is because he's easily the best passer in the draft.

I'm not sure if Morris is worth it. We can get Malcolm Lee in the second round, and he's an excellent defender at the point, just not a pure point guard...so in that regard, it depends on the offense we plan on running.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users