#41 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 17, 2011 - 08:59 PM

I want Mayweather to beat Mannie so bad so all his haters can stfu and recognize his greatness.

#42 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted September 17, 2011 - 09:01 PM

Cortez says "let's go!" and then he gave the motion to start the fight again. The weird part is that he seemed like he wasn't paying attention though. :laughing:

Posted Image

i mean that gif says it all man. hahaha. i mean if you're going to say fight, might as well watch the two fighters you're officiating. what a dumb mistake

#43 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,341 posts

Posted September 17, 2011 - 09:40 PM

Mayweather will never fight manny. If he really wanted to fight manny he would have already.

Agreed. Why would Mayweather do it if he can just make millions off of beating easy fighters.

#44 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted September 17, 2011 - 09:48 PM

Soo now Ortiz is a easy fighter?

#45 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted September 17, 2011 - 10:52 PM

Agreed. Why would Mayweather do it if he can just make millions off of beating easy fighters.

Gawd. Seriously, if you know anything about boxing you at least repsect Mayweather. Like Macesero for example.. Not a fan but understands how [expletive]ing talented he is.

Edited by GP1_KB24, September 17, 2011 - 10:53 PM.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#46 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted September 17, 2011 - 10:57 PM

Gawd. Seriously, if you know anything about boxing you at least repsect Mayweather. Like Macesero for example.. Not a fan but understands how [expletive]ing talented he is.

Exactly

#47 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,211 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted September 18, 2011 - 12:02 AM

Ref calls it back on clearly. Mayweather was picking dude apart before it too. 2 fights since '08 n still so technical, rawness.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#48 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,579 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted September 18, 2011 - 02:00 AM

It doesn't take a genius to know that Ortiz stood ZERO chance against Floyd. The headbutt Ortiz gave Floyd was out of line, clearly out of frustration. Ortiz failed to follow the basics of boxing, which was to keep your hands up, and Floyd took advantage of that. Floyd vs Ortiz was a boxing fight, not a [expletive]ing peace corps rally. Ortiz already apologized once, that was enough. He needs to keep his head in the game. Cheap shot or not, that was a great 1-2 combination towards a knockout of Ortiz.

Mayweather against Pacquiao already. If Mayweather had REAL balls, he'd take the fight to Manny in Manila. Thrilla in Manila Part 2.

Edited by Hero, September 18, 2011 - 02:41 AM.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#49 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,893 posts

Posted September 18, 2011 - 02:29 PM

Agree ^^^ except for the last part... its not just mayweathers fault the fight isnt happening.. manny could've made the fight happen if he would've accepted the olympic style testing or whatever.... either way if both fighters really wanted to fight they'd make it happen.... I kinda wish Mayweather would've knocked Pacman out like that, so all his haters would hate even more on him lol

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#50 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,579 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted September 18, 2011 - 07:05 PM

Agree ^^^ except for the last part... its not just mayweathers fault the fight isnt happening.. manny could've made the fight happen if he would've accepted the olympic style testing or whatever.... either way if both fighters really wanted to fight they'd make it happen.... I kinda wish Mayweather would've knocked Pacman out like that, so all his haters would hate even more on him lol

If he really wanted to fight Manny, he didn't have to resort/demand random blood testing. The boxing commission doesn't require it, and Manny has NEVER tested positive in any drug tests. Manny's little secret is his strength and conditioning coach, Alex Ariza. He made the right adjustments towards building Manny's body to the physique and stamina he has today. Right now though, boxing is so filled with political bull[expletive] that really ruins the sport entirely. All the drama behind matches is kind of getting a little pathetic.

Manny's willing to fight now though, and also willing to go through random blood testing, so if he wins the Marquez fight (which I undoubtedly know he will), I don't see any reason why they shouldn't fight. If it doesn't happen, Manny should go to the UFC where the REAL challenge is. There are boxers there more capable of beating him in his own weight class. No catch-weight required.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#51 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,136 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted September 18, 2011 - 07:28 PM

Floyd was still whooping Ortiz's ass till the "Sucker Punch" happened but it wasn't one I mean they touch gloves and after that it's fine, and Mac Floyd did go to the corner if you watch it again the camera Zoomed in on Ortiz and when it was Zoomed out you could see Floyd walking towards the middle of the ring

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#52 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,657 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted September 20, 2011 - 11:16 AM

just watched, if anything, the headbutt was dirtier than the the punches...who cares

Posted Image

#53 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,460 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted September 21, 2011 - 01:39 PM

^ Exactly. Headbutt someone in the mouth out in the streets & then try to kiss ass. See what happens.

veqdeg.jpg

#54 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,657 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted September 21, 2011 - 05:22 PM

yea, if he hadn't throw the clearly intentional illegal headbutt, he wouldn't have been in the position to get rocked by a couple cheap legal punches...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users