#41 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,082 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 16, 2011 - 07:31 PM

Blu rays IS HD. They're movies that can be seen in high definition, or maybe you meant HD-DVD, then yes, those became obsolete years ago. I think DVD still has like 2-3 years of life left, after that movie companies will start selling solely BD and stream their content online/offer it through DL.

But yes, more things should come equipped with BD players in the years to come, like laptops, gaming consoles, desktops, etc.

I'm obviously talking about HD DVD

Pau Gasol is GONE

#42 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,082 posts

Posted June 16, 2011 - 07:33 PM

But I mean Nintendo needs to catch on. All of their games look incredibly boring to me

Pau Gasol is GONE

#43 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,121 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 16, 2011 - 07:41 PM

But I mean Nintendo needs to catch on. All of their games look incredibly boring to me

Agree there. Some of the Wii stuff can be fun, it was innovative, but I wouldn't go as far as buying one for myself, none of the games interested me, it wasn't in HD, no BD player, etc.

This upcoming sytem is supposed to have some of the big name games being released for the other 2 major consoles being released for it too, but at that point it becomes "what system do I want to play that on?". Probably the one you already own.

But I don't know much about it(new nintendo console) though, just that graphics will match that of the 360 and PS3. I'm gonna look more into it some time, check out some specs, tittles, and the new controller looks interesting.

#44 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,082 posts

Posted June 16, 2011 - 07:44 PM

I've never been a graphics guy. Yeh, they look nice and all but I'm big on gameplay. is this fun? Does it have replay value? things like that

most gamers know that gameplay > graphics

Pau Gasol is GONE

#45 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,188 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted June 18, 2011 - 11:28 AM

LOL, you can only have 1 of the controller's with the screen per console. Player two is SOL

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users