• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#61 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 05, 2011 - 12:38 PM

he most likely plays with friends..games are so much easier online when you play with people who actually know what their doing

I only play with a friend or two. We had a full squad for a while, but two of the guys stopped playing with us, they didn't really care for it. With another teammate or two we go on mad winning streaks.

Haha, I do not spray and pray!! Only IF they are close to me. I normally just tap my gun like a bullet every time. Also, my WIN/LOST dropped :angry: . It is not 2.69 lol. Lost a bunch yesterday. Friends and I got too cocky in Conquest. But on the bright side, accuracy increased by .01 :laughing:

PS: You guys should add me on battlelog: yeahitschris

I think much of what has to be with my accuracy is just messing around. For example, few seconds left in the round, I'll see if I can get all the bullets out of my guns before the game ends, lol. So I don't really pay too much attention to my accuracy number, but I know it's not too high anyways. And my win / loss should be so much higher. I really feel with a full squad I'd be wrecking teams. I'm pretty good at flying now too which has helped my stats a bit.

#62 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted November 05, 2011 - 08:58 PM

I think much of what has to be with my accuracy is just messing around. For example, few seconds left in the round, I'll see if I can get all the bullets out of my guns before the game ends, lol. So I don't really pay too much attention to my accuracy number, but I know it's not too high anyways. And my win / loss should be so much higher. I really feel with a full squad I'd be wrecking teams. I'm pretty good at flying now too which has helped my stats a bit.

My accuracy dropped too lol. I like flying the Heli with a friend (being a gunner) SO fun. We were playing Conquest on Caspian Borders & all we did was help our team kill people from taking our flags / go into the other teams heli / jet zone and kill their air support before it can fly out. We killed this guy trying to get his heli off the ground like 4 times. It got to the point where the guy would camp his base as an Engineer and use his AA to shoot us down :laughing: .

Edited by vong, November 05, 2011 - 08:59 PM.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#63 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted November 05, 2011 - 11:10 PM

This game is so fun. Played for 4 hours straight without even knowing it today with 2 friends.

Posted Image

#64 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts

Posted November 17, 2011 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image

K/D: 1.63~

Not like K/D really matters in BF3 ^_^

Normally playing as Engineer / Assault (If there are tanks then I am usually Engineer).

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/7048970/4/222682116/

^ So funny. The other team left the match and there were only 2 enemies left. A buddy and I were in an attack Heli (I was the gunner) and spawn trapped them. Shooting their jets to burning state then the enemies would go in it. And I would kill it leaving them dead :laughing: .

Edited by vong, November 17, 2011 - 03:55 PM.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#65 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,119 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted November 17, 2011 - 07:45 PM

Been playing almost daily since last friday, MP is so much fun, I usually stick to team deathmatch though, I did play some rush a bit today.

K/D is at about .70 right now, I know, I know, haha. Been improving though, when I first started playing I was horrible.

I play as support, cus those guns have 46 shots in the clip, and with my accuracy I need the 15 extra shots lmao.

Really fun game tho.

#66 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts

Posted November 17, 2011 - 08:00 PM

Been playing almost daily since last friday, MP is so much fun, I usually stick to team deathmatch though, I did play some rush a bit today.

K/D is at about .70 right now, I know, I know, haha. Been improving though, when I first started playing I was horrible.

I play as support, cus those guns have 46 shots in the clip, and with my accuracy I need the 15 extra shots lmao.

Really fun game tho.

Haven't touched TDM yet. I played Rush during the beta thought it was fun. Tried Rush again when I first picked this up. Never tried it again lol. I like playing Conquest.

I personally cannot stand support. I dont like any of their guns :(

Edited by vong, November 17, 2011 - 08:03 PM.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#67 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,119 posts

Posted November 21, 2011 - 08:55 PM

Been using the shotgun A LOT lately, no [expletive]ing range but amazing in close combat.

The Assault Kit is great, i've been utilizing it since like Saturday, only reason reason I go back to support sometimes is because i've unlocked way more ish.

Everytime I play I like it more, had my best round kill wise tonight too, with 16 haha :rock:

#68 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts

Posted November 22, 2011 - 12:35 AM

^ That's it? I've had a 52 kill game before lol

Posted Image

#69 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,119 posts

Posted November 22, 2011 - 07:35 AM

^ That's it? I've had a 52 kill game before lol

The most i've seen anyone do in TDM is like 31 or 32, never over 35. Maybe in the other game modes where you play for a longer period of time.

52's impressive tho lol

#70 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 07, 2011 - 07:19 AM

How fun is BF3 without the online play? My brother hates playing online, and he's looking for a good first-person shooter that he can actually play.

Personally, I can't do a damn thing with first-person shooters. I have no idea why it's so difficult for me. I was playing MW3, and for the life of me (literally), I could not turn around quick enough to find who the hell was shooting at me.

My brother is the same way, but he's willing to buy one and see if he can beat the game (unlike me...I'd rather spend my money on 2k12 or Madden).

#71 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,119 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 07:43 AM

The campaign had its moments, but like most FPS's these days, it;s pretty short in length, I'd say about 5 hours on Normal, and it's nothing to really blow your mind away.

I really like the Multiplayer though, it's pretty damn fun IMO. Also an update was released recently to fix some of the issues with online play, so it should be better.(I d/l the update yesterday but haven't played yet).

Watch reviews for it on Youtube and see if you like it.

#72 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted December 07, 2011 - 07:54 AM

The campaign had its moments, but like most FPS's these days, it;s pretty short in length, I'd say about 5 hours on Normal, and it's nothing to really blow your mind away.

I really like the Multiplayer though, it's pretty damn fun IMO. Also an update was released recently to fix some of the issues with online play, so it should be better.(I d/l the update yesterday but haven't played yet).

Watch reviews for it on Youtube and see if you like it.

Yeah, I had him watch a couple of reviews, and the main trailer makes you want to buy the game REGARDLESS of how bad you are at FPS.

See, I'm just more into sports games. He's the sandbox guy. If you gave him the new GTA5 (just pretending it's out now), he wouldn't play another game until he beat it 100%, no cheats, and THEN would take more time just going ballistic, for fun. He wanted MW3, but then he tried it out, and felt the same way I did about it...so I'm not really sure how much different BF3 is.

The main reason I'm asking is because the BF3 trailer had me wishing it was different than MW3, lol.

#73 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,119 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 11:40 AM

Yeah, I had him watch a couple of reviews, and the main trailer makes you want to buy the game REGARDLESS of how bad you are at FPS.

See, I'm just more into sports games. He's the sandbox guy. If you gave him the new GTA5 (just pretending it's out now), he wouldn't play another game until he beat it 100%, no cheats, and THEN would take more time just going ballistic, for fun. He wanted MW3, but then he tried it out, and felt the same way I did about it...so I'm not really sure how much different BF3 is.

The main reason I'm asking is because the BF3 trailer had me wishing it was different than MW3, lol.

The first gameplay clip they released made me wanna get the game too, it looked bad ass. Then I actually got the game and played it and was a little disappointed.

But like I said, multiplayer is where it's at, and that's the case for all FPS games these days. Developers don't really care for long, exciting, campaigns anymore.

Just to add a little to the open world/sandbox comment, games like Midnight Club LA, Red Dead Redemption, The Saboteur, and Just Cause 2 to name a few, are all decent-good games.

Edit: just saw your PS3 bundle thread, and you already got some of those lol

Edited by ace™, December 07, 2011 - 05:46 PM.

#74 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,663 posts
  • Name:Alexi

Posted December 08, 2011 - 12:48 AM

How fun is BF3 without the online play? My brother hates playing online, and he's looking for a good first-person shooter that he can actually play.

Personally, I can't do a damn thing with first-person shooters. I have no idea why it's so difficult for me. I was playing MW3, and for the life of me (literally), I could not turn around quick enough to find who the hell was shooting at me.

My brother is the same way, but he's willing to buy one and see if he can beat the game (unlike me...I'd rather spend my money on 2k12 or Madden).

MW3 has a better single player mode than BF3
Posted Image

#75 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts

Posted December 08, 2011 - 11:46 AM

MW3 has a better single player mode than BF3

I played a bit of BF3 campaign and it was not that good. Havent touched Mw3 campaign (returned game to friend) but MW2 campaign > BF3 campaign (from the first three chapters).

and OH my GOD! THE DLC so FUN!!! I haven't had much time to play each map but so far I dont like conquest assault >_>;

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#76 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts

Posted December 10, 2011 - 12:49 PM

So [expletive]ing Epic

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#77 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts

Posted December 10, 2011 - 01:07 PM

So [expletive]ing Epic

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FOaGhE_sejI

Yea thats insane

Posted Image

#78 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted December 10, 2011 - 01:10 PM

So [expletive]ing Epic

Damn I gotta get this game.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#79 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,119 posts

Posted December 10, 2011 - 01:58 PM

Gonna go get a new controller today, the one i've been using has made this game virtually unplayable.

I'm running, pressing left stick of course, spot someone, move in for a kill and my gun randomly fires/switches to weak ass secondary and now i'm [expletive]ed.

I miss this game!

Dope game GP.

#80 Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Rookie

• 40 posts

Posted December 10, 2011 - 06:59 PM

So [expletive]ing Epic

I normally don't get excited by game highlights, but holy crap dude! That was epic!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users