336 replies to this topic

#41 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted June 23, 2011 - 12:46 PM

Man, it was so funny yesterday. I was at the gym, running, I look across from me, I see this dude who looks like Hurley. :laughing: Wish I coulda snapped a picture with him.
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#42 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,587 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted June 23, 2011 - 01:23 PM

Man, it was so funny yesterday. I was at the gym, running, I look across from me, I see this dude who looks like Hurley. :laughing: Wish I coulda snapped a picture with him.

he was tryin to look good for Libby. :whistle:

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#43 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,435 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted June 27, 2011 - 10:05 AM

had a dream last night. I was chasing someone through city streets. I had a Colt 1911 pistol. Nice gun. Anyways I turn the corner and Sawyer was there.
He says...."did you catch him"
I answered "no I'm on his tail"
He says "Jesus....(looking concerned) hold on for a second, goes into a door on the side of the building that has a Dharma logo on it. A new one. I will try and draw it later. But its a Dharma logo with 2 eyes in it. It looks like Owls eyes. He comes back out with a AK-47.
I asked...."whats up with the 10 round mag".
Sawyer replies...."we only ever had 10 round mags on the Island....wait...I thought you knew that?" (stares at me suspiciously)
And I said....."how the hell would I have known that......didnt Kemy have a high capacity MP5"?
Sawyer responds....."yea he did, but he wasnt on the plane was he. Anyway do you wanna keep wasiting time talking about guns or do you wanna go get this guy?"
I said......"yea, your right, he ran this way"
I pointed to my left and kinda up. Not straight up but maybe at a 30°-40° degree angle. And I look up and see the side of a building with only 1 window....and the light is on in the window...but it changes color from red to white, red to white.
And Sawyer asks..."you ready for this?"
I answer...."yep".
Sawyers locks and loads his AK and says...."Then lets go get this son of a [expletive]".
And I wake up.

WTF?

Edited by LakersGAFan, June 27, 2011 - 10:08 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#44 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,587 posts

Posted June 27, 2011 - 01:55 PM

had a dream last night. I was chasing someone through city streets. I had a Colt 1911 pistol. Nice gun. Anyways I turn the corner and Sawyer was there.
He says...."did you catch him"
I answered "no I'm on his tail"
He says "Jesus....(looking concerned) hold on for a second, goes into a door on the side of the building that has a Dharma logo on it. A new one. I will try and draw it later. But its a Dharma logo with 2 eyes in it. It looks like Owls eyes. He comes back out with a AK-47.
I asked...."whats up with the 10 round mag".
Sawyer replies...."we only ever had 10 round mags on the Island....wait...I thought you knew that?" (stares at me suspiciously)
And I said....."how the hell would I have known that......didnt Kemy have a high capacity MP5"?
Sawyer responds....."yea he did, but he wasnt on the plane was he. Anyway do you wanna keep wasiting time talking about guns or do you wanna go get this guy?"
I said......"yea, your right, he ran this way"
I pointed to my left and kinda up. Not straight up but maybe at a 30°-40° degree angle. And I look up and see the side of a building with only 1 window....and the light is on in the window...but it changes color from red to white, red to white.
And Sawyer asks..."you ready for this?"
I answer...."yep".
Sawyers locks and loads his AK and says...."Then lets go get this son of a [expletive]".
And I wake up.

WTF?

#45 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts
  • Fan Since:5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic,West,Bynum

Posted June 28, 2011 - 07:17 PM

Whose your fave version of each character? Just wondering so we could make 1 epic season

Main castaways only

Jack

Season 1(Best leader version of Jack)

Locke

Season 1 (The wise old guy, who has a scar and very bad [expletive]. Very curious too)

Sawyer

Season 3 (Much more likeable like his later seasons but still has an attitude prior seasons)

Sayid

Season 5 (Secret Agent Sayid! Nuff Said)

Charlie

Season 3 (Hurley Desmond moments are fun)

Claire

Season 6 (Crazy Claire! After becoming very dependent. Being alone for 3 years made her independent)

Hurley

Season 3 (See charlie)

Kate

Any season (her character doesn't evolve much)

Sun

Season 5 (Became tougher because of becoming a mother and because of missing Jin)

Jin

Season 3
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#46 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,587 posts

Posted June 29, 2011 - 10:47 AM

Jack when he started believing 5th'ish?
Locke season 2 and when he became smokey.
Kate 4 5 or 6th.
Sawyer season 1 and 4.
Hurley 1-6.
Charlie the season he died.
Sayid off the island.
I kinda hated Sun.

Jin was dope. my favorite Jin moment

#47 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,435 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted June 29, 2011 - 04:21 PM

I want a NEW LOST video game.
Via Domus sucked.

I want a game where you assassainate people with Sayid.
Play connect 4 with Hurley and the Leonard.
Boar hunt with Locke.
Drive a car and Evade the police with Hurley.
Live as Desmond for an entire day inside the Hatch.
Perform operations on peeps as Jack.
Control Smokey and fly around the island.
Take showers with Kate.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#48 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted June 30, 2011 - 06:54 AM

Jack when he started believing 5th'ish?
Locke season 2 and when he became smokey.
Kate 4 5 or 6th.
Sawyer season 1 and 4.
Hurley 1-6.
Charlie the season he died.
Sayid off the island.
I kinda hated Sun.

Jin was dope. my favorite Jin moment

It technically started at the ending of Season 3. The we have to go back part.

But yeah late season 5

I like that Jack to its like a fusion of Jack and Locke. Its like DBZ thing. When Locke died part of him went to Jack and other part became evil.
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#49 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted June 30, 2011 - 07:11 AM

I want a NEW LOST video game.
Via Domus sucked.

I want a game where you assassainate people with Sayid.
Play connect 4 with Hurley and the Leonard.
Boar hunt with Locke.
Drive a car and Evade the police with Hurley.
Live as Desmond for an entire day inside the Hatch.
Perform operations on peeps as Jack.
Control Smokey and fly around the island.
Take showers with Kate.

There should be boss battles. Keamy, Ben, Smokey, Sayid, Eko, Polar bears

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#50 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,435 posts

Posted June 30, 2011 - 08:27 AM

There should be boss battles. Keamy, Ben, Smokey, Sayid, Eko, Polar bears

Oooh oohh, Polar Bear Shooting with Sawyer.
Yakuza mafia money collecting with Jin
be the rat in Daniels time experiments.
Or the Ghost that talks to Miles.
As Ben kill off everyone in Dharmaville.
Have Time travel missions regarding the Nuke.
Build a Church of faith with Mr. Eko.
Fly to the Islands bearings as Lapidus.
Be Kemy and hunt for Ben Linus.
Survive the jungle and monster as The French Woman.
get burried alive after being bit by the spider as Paulo and Nikki....after finding the diamonds.
Kill your beligerant step dad as Kate.
Witness all sorts of new angles and events as the damn DOG Vincent who always seemed to be everywhere danger was before it happend.
Then have Flash Sideways/forward/backwards missions that screw with our minds.....in the middle of current missions we were playing just STOP and interrupt it, play a Flash sideways mission, beat it and go right back into the mission we were playing before.

Example:
Your in the jungle as Charlie. Fiending for your heroin your 2 steps away from widthdrawal. Locke is all over the place and trying to keep you clean [expletive] THAT SOB! what does he know about what I need. You need to make it to the plane that killed Boone and get the virgin Mary statues filled with Heroin and hide them at your stash point deep into "smokey territory" of the jungle. As your in the deep jungle you hear voices...its the monster...run....And as your running for your life.....
FLASH
Its Christmas Day, and your on stage at your biggest gig ever in Finland with your brother Liam as the band Driveshaft. You gotta perform "We are Everybody" and make it rock so after words in the hotel Liam can give Charlie a family heirloom (a ring inscribed with the initials D.S. in reference to Dexter Stratton, Charlie and Liam's great-grandfather, of whom the band was named after), saying because of his addiction he would never have a family so it should go to Charlie.
FLASH
Your back in the jungle, time to out run smokey for your life. Dont drop the statues. After youve outrun smokie you travel to your stash spot, and your holding the Mary statue. Your about to give in and break open that statue and satisfy the demon inside. Around the tree line comes Claire and John....Johns holding the baby.. and 2 coconuts. WTF is he doing with my beezy! Oh [expletive], quick, hide the stash...
FLASH
Your choking to death in the planes lavatory because you tried to swallow the heroin baggies. You pass out and Jack finds you unconscious. (NOW YOU MUST PLAY JACK) Jack pulls you out and realizes that your air pipe is blocked. Jack needs to open you up, but there is nothing sharp on the plane. He sticks his fingers down your throat and pulls out a baggie of heroin and hands it to a random passenger (Sayid). And you say, "Am I alive?" "You should have let me die, I'm supposed to die".
FLASH
Locke found your stash, Claire is upset because she assumes your still a druggie junkie and Locke is beating the [expletive] out of you because you just stepped to him about staying away from Claire and the baby. Its time to fight John Locke. Its time to face the demons.

THATS WTF I WANT IN A LOST GAME. Not that BS Via Domus crap they put out.

Edited by LakersGAFan, June 30, 2011 - 08:36 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#51 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted June 30, 2011 - 04:29 PM

That would be awesome I think there should an option of playing 1 character for the whole game then after you finish their ending. You can choose another character.

Sex minigame with Kate anyone?

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#52 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,435 posts

Posted July 02, 2011 - 10:46 AM

Sex minigame with Kate anyone?

in 3D and on X..... :laughing:

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#53 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts

Posted July 14, 2011 - 04:36 AM

So, I'm re-watching Lost for the 2nd time, and this time, I wrote notes on every single question and unique things that came to me at a particular moment. I plan on trying to answering it all at the end of the series, gonna start S5 tomorrow. :rock:
Posted Image

#54 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,435 posts

Posted July 14, 2011 - 10:03 AM

So, I'm re-watching Lost for the 2nd time, and this time, I wrote notes on every single question and unique things that came to me at a particular moment. I plan on trying to answering it all at the end of the series, gonna start S5 tomorrow. :rock:

ive always wanted to do that but never had the time. If you wrote down every question that occurs and document itas when the question occurs and when (or if) the answer(s) is presented you could make a site and have 1 million views.
And all those views would just be me.....lol

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#55 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted July 15, 2011 - 05:39 AM

Hey anyone wants to watch it together? As in we watch it week per week episode by episode like its new and we don't know what will happen? I still can't let go :( I thought watching it again will help me but it only grew. Who's up for it? Another go round? 3rd for me. We need to let go together.

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#56 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,587 posts

Posted July 15, 2011 - 08:20 AM

I'd be down to do that.

I've made my peace with lost. Enjoyed it for what it was.

#57 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts

Posted July 15, 2011 - 02:47 PM

Almost done watching it the 2nd time but I'm down after I finish.
Posted Image

#58 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted July 16, 2011 - 06:15 PM

I'd be down to do that.

I've made my peace with lost. Enjoyed it for what it was.

I haven't. LOL after watching the 2nd time there is still something missing

Almost done watching it the 2nd time but I'm down after I finish.

Cool. Just finished my 2nd go round last wed

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#59 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,435 posts

Posted July 16, 2011 - 07:42 PM

we should combine Rubynators idea and Lala's idea.
Lets all watch 1 episode per week starting from the top, and document all our questions/answers and then combine them onto a common site.

I would tottaly do it.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#60 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts

Posted July 16, 2011 - 09:09 PM

I'm down. Who should document?

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users