321 replies to this topic

#1 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted May 23, 2011 - 11:46 PM

:angry: Forget you! Jack rocked :rock: . All that matters is in the end he believed. Hate him for being stubborn as hell.

I hate Jack, dude is too power hungry, a douche and never believed in anything.

did Jack start believing when he read Locke's letter?

I think so, when Jack was on the airplane back, he opened Locke's letter, which said "Told you so". I think thats when everything clicked inside his head.

I wish Eko could have been around longer(he would have made a great protector of the island). Charlie too. Charlie died at the end of season 3 or 4? That was the saddest IMO.

Those were the only deaths that bothered me. Nikki too. she was sooo hot.

Yeah, Mr. Eko was a boss, loved that dude. And I think Charlie died at the end of S4, not entirely sure though. I hated when they killed off Boone so soon, that pissed me off.

And thats post 815, yeeeeeeeeeeee buddy. :rock:
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#2 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,824 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted May 24, 2011 - 02:14 PM

[size="5"][/size]

I hate Jack, dude is too power hungry, a douche and never believed in anything.
NO! All characters were d-bags.
Charlie-trying to imitate the others and kidnapping Sun.
Hurley-Stealing that food.
Locke-blowing the sub. Separating the flock.
Jack-not believing sooner.
Sawyer-too many.
Kate-too many.

I think so, when Jack was on the airplane back, he opened Locke's letter, which said "Told you so". I think thats when everything clicked inside his head. Thought so. :laughing: I think it would have been cooler if jack got that letter on the LA'X flight. :omg:

Yeah, Mr. Eko was a boss, loved that dude. And I think Charlie died at the end of S4, not entirely sure though. I hated when they killed off Boone so soon, that pissed me off. Eko was the truth. Boone wanted to blo locke. JL saw him as a sacrifice. I liked boone once he died.

And thats post 815, yeeeeeeeeeeee buddy. :rock: HAHAHAHAHAHA I knew it. that's why I went rapid fire. I'm selfish.

Edited by WhatUSaid, May 24, 2011 - 02:16 PM.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#3 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,607 posts
  • Fan Since:5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic,West,Bynum

Posted May 24, 2011 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#4 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,727 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 25, 2011 - 11:52 PM

Closed the first Lost topic on request (one original post, 814 replies, 815 total).

#5 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,607 posts

Posted May 26, 2011 - 02:35 AM

Closed the first Lost topic on request (one original post, 814 replies, 815 total).

Awesome. Don't know how significant it is for lost's fans
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#6 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts

Posted May 27, 2011 - 02:35 AM

Is the smoke monster responsible for all the dreams the people have on the island?

And watching the bit with how Michael got captured by the Others...I wanted to f'n punch that black girl in the face (no racial :laughing: ). Its weird, it feels like I'm watching this show all over again, I guess I didn't pay attention to the little details.

Edited by LaLa, May 27, 2011 - 03:56 AM.

Posted Image

#7 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 10,927 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 27, 2011 - 07:49 AM

Thanks RD. Our original TLN LOST thread ending at 815 posts is a cool way to show respect for the show.
I will be here to discuss LOST as always in PART 2.
:rock:

Katherine Anne "Kate" Austen in the original plot, in which Jack Shephard dies when the group finds the cockpit, Kate was to emerge as the leader for the survivors, motivating them to build shelter and begin considering life as permanent residents of the island. In the original description for Kate, she was a slightly older woman separated from her husband, who went to the bathroom in the tail-section of the plane. However, that idea ended up being used for Rose Henderson and her husband Bernard Nadler.

Around seventy-five women of different shapes, sizes, ethnicities and ages auditioned to be Kate, including Yunjin Kim, who later played the role of Sun-Hwa Kwon. In the initial plans, Jack was going to die midway through the first episode, and then Kate would emerge as the leader. She was not going to be a fugitive, instead her husband was going to go to the bathroom shortly before the plane split in mid air, and she would remain adamant on the Island that he was alive. This ended up being used for Rose’s character. The producers were impressed with Canadian Evangeline Lilly's audition, as she displayed the confidence with vulnerability that they were looking for. As this was Lilly's first role, she had difficulty obtaining a visa to work in the United States. She was supposed to start on the first day of filming, but the schedule was rearranged to give her more time, and in the meantime, the producers began auditioning again in case the visa did not come through. However during one of the auditions, they got an email confirming that she had obtained her visa and could start work on the show

:hmm:
The show would have went in ALL new directions if that happend.

Edited by LakersGAFan, May 27, 2011 - 07:58 AM.

#8 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,607 posts

Posted June 07, 2011 - 08:45 PM

Sayid is really under rated. His storyline is great. Has plenty of skills yet he has a crappy death. And his afterlife sucks

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#9 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,824 posts

Posted June 08, 2011 - 12:37 PM

Sayid is really under rated. His storyline is great. Has plenty of skills yet he has a crappy death. And his afterlife sucks

He was cool. I liked him more off the island(assassin style). For a long while he was a background character. I had heard once he was unhappy with his characters direction. It turned out alright don't you think?

#10 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,927 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted June 08, 2011 - 02:47 PM

I liked season 1 when Sawyer would call him a Iraqi terrorsist and all those other ignorant jokes.
It was just funny stuff.

#11 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,607 posts

Posted June 09, 2011 - 02:35 AM

He was cool. I liked him more off the island(assassin style). For a long while he was a background character. I had heard once he was unhappy with his characters direction. It turned out alright don't you think?

Yeah, Assassin Sayid was bad [expletive]! It was cool especially last season where he went all darkside. Too bad he had a crappy death. No drama or anything. Better character than Charlie but Charlie had a better death.

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#12 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts

Posted June 09, 2011 - 02:40 AM

I liked season 1 when Sawyer would call him a Iraqi terrorsist and all those other ignorant jokes.
It was just funny stuff.

Sawyer got soft as the series went on. :nah: :laughing:
Posted Image

#13 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,927 posts

Posted June 09, 2011 - 07:02 AM

Sawyer got soft as the series went on. :nah: :laughing:

the island made him a softie flower given gurlyman.
But if I was rockin it between the sheets with Juliet everynight I'd be growing a entire garden of eden with flowers to pick...lol

#14 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,824 posts

Posted June 09, 2011 - 01:43 PM

Locke got HARD tho.

#15 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts

Posted June 10, 2011 - 03:57 AM

the island made him a softie flower given gurlyman.
But if I was rockin it between the sheets with Juliet everynight I'd be growing a entire garden of eden with flowers to pick...lol

[expletive] Juliet...hate her emotionless stupid face. <_< :laughing:

Locke got HARD tho.

He got bad a$$ and how the writers made him into the smoke monster was f'n genius, pulled it off perfectly. That Jack vs Locke epic battle was epic.
Posted Image

#16 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,824 posts

Posted June 10, 2011 - 02:49 PM

[expletive] Juliet...hate her emotionless stupid face. <_< :laughing:

He got bad a$$ and how the writers made him into the smoke monster was f'n genius, pulled it off perfectly. That Jack vs Locke epic battle was epic.

:laughing: too much Botox for Elizibeth Mitchell(duck look). But still tap that. My fave had to be Penny. amazingly loyal. I need me a Penny. :whistle:

Locke was the [expletive]. Stabbin peoples, Trippin listening to "the island", owning Jack, C4in' and getting people to kill for him. BOSS MAN! :rock:
Had some of the best flashbacks too.

Edited by WhatUSaid, June 10, 2011 - 02:51 PM.

#17 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,607 posts

Posted June 10, 2011 - 08:09 PM

I dunno I liked season 1 and season 2 Locke the best. The mysterious wise old man who helps everybody on the island.

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#18 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts

Posted June 11, 2011 - 12:05 AM

Season 3, when he went renegade, Locke was a f'n beast.
Posted Image

#19 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,607 posts

Posted June 11, 2011 - 07:59 AM

I know I posted a similar video earlier with the same song but this one is just too epic

Posted Image

-LD2K aka Chris

#20 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,401 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 13, 2011 - 06:46 AM

It's just a shame that no one from the series is getting good roles (if any) after Lost... :eh:
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users