#1 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted May 20, 2011 - 03:06 PM

What do you guys think the LakeShow should do this off-season? Should we play it cool and keep what we have, go after one player but keep it low-profile, pursue a big name or trade somebody in order to go up in the draft?
I think we should change the roster a lil bit, maybe trade Pau or Ron for a role player and some pics in a future draft, not this season's cause it's pretty thin, and then go after Carl Landry or Jamaal Crawford, I think both of them would bring a lot to the table, JC could play 1 or 2 and if you get a PG that could start, he'd be a solid 6th man, him and LO comin off the bench should give you 25, 30 pts and 8, 10 rbs a game, easily. Landry has the strength that Pau lacks, he's not as good as Pau overall I know that but he's a warrior, and I'd like to see him play next to Drew and Kobe, that'd give him more space to develop his shot and could go easier after the offensive board cause you know Drew will attract a lot of attention down low next season after what he's shown this year.
I know it all depends on the coach we get, but if Shaw get's the spot, and decides to keep workin on the triangle, Crawford would be KILLER, the only problem would be on the defensive end, I don't know how he'd handle an entire season of guarding smaller and quicker PGs.

Anyway, I think change is needed, wether is on the bench, on the starters focus and commitement (Pau) or ir the core, I don't know.

Do we have a thread to discuss in general all the moves we should do this offseason?

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#2 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,004 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 20, 2011 - 03:23 PM

landry and crawford in LA would be orgasmic

Pau Gasol is GONE

#3 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted May 20, 2011 - 05:22 PM

wooord. One of them I think we can get, gettin rid of Ron or Ron and Blake, but both, I don't think they take the pay decrease, but if we land one of them Imma be happy

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#4 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 20, 2011 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users