Photo

RD2: (1) Draztik Rhymez vs. (4) Heir (new 2nd RD requirement)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,016 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted May 22, 2011 - 05:37 AM

I never plan on posting in these threads. I'd rather let my verse speak for itself and just hope that yall show me love. But certain things in this thread have been said that make me almost feel obligated to respond to, so I will. No, my verse was not pre-written. If you think it was I guess I should take that as a compliment. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to rapping, I'm not gonna release a verse until I'm satisfied with it. One hundred percent. So if my verse sounds like it was pre-written it's probably because I worked hard and only wanted to release something I felt was good enough against a guy like Drastik. He's the number one seed for a reason so I knew I couldn't come to this [expletive] weak or else he would've ate me up. As far as my verse sounding generic or something you've heard before, hmm...maybe it has something to do with the fact that this is just a forum? In a real diss a lot of times rappers do their research on the dude they beefin wit just so they have material to go in on. But obiously that isn't something we have here. So all you can do is try to be creative in my opinion. I don't know about anybody's life on this forum, so I just try to be the most creative mother[expletive]er on here you feel me? With all due respect to Drastik I would expect the dude going 2nd to do better. It just goes back to what I said about having material. Since I went first my verse was his material. That's why it was easier for him to make his sound original. But truth be told, a battle is all about who goes the hardest. It's like a war. Either you come prepared for war or you just another dead body. All that intellectual stuff is weak to me when it comes to battling. I can flow like that when I want to, but last time I checked this is a battle. But Drastik I still liked your verse. You're definitely a beast.

Nah man you don't have to explain nothing. Don't even worry about it, if I lose I lose it's all good.

I was dissing about generic pre written because that's what's I was using to attack you in this battle is all.

To me a battle is actual attacks on your opponent about whatever; their rap name, style or looks. That's why I didn't spend more than the 5 mins I did on it n come up with strictly illie lines like I would for a song.

We gotta collab or do this again though. You sick man!

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#22 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted May 22, 2011 - 04:12 PM

^Cool with me. Sounds like a plan.
Basketball Reasons...

#23 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,726 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 22, 2011 - 09:11 PM

I don't add a poll because I want everyone to explain their vote, and it helps me identify who is voting to begin with. I'm not saying anyone is cheating (or would cheat), but I can't take that risk. It would be easy for someone to create a couple of duplicate accounts, go in and vote, and get away with it. Votes won't show IP addys unless I manually dig for them in the database, and it's time-consuming.

#24 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,259 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ron Artest

Posted May 22, 2011 - 10:47 PM

I don't add a poll because I want everyone to explain their vote, and it helps me identify who is voting to begin with. I'm not saying anyone is cheating (or would cheat), but I can't take that risk. It would be easy for someone to create a couple of duplicate accounts, go in and vote, and get away with it. Votes won't show IP addys unless I manually dig for them in the database, and it's time-consuming.

Makes sense.... good call.

#25 b.e.

b.e.

Rookie

• 260 posts
  • Name:Brendon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 23, 2011 - 11:53 AM

hahahaha if someone has that kind of time, or wants their favorite to win thattttttt badly, they should jump off a cliff lol
Posted Image

#26 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,726 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 25, 2011 - 10:39 PM

Heir advances to the Finals.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users