Photo

RD2: (1) Draztik Rhymez vs. (4) Heir (new 2nd RD requirement)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,878 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 18, 2011 - 08:24 PM

The general rules...

1) Participants will post a max of 16 lines.

2) Nobody else can post in the topic until the two participants have replied.

3) Voting will be for three days. All members voting will need to state their winner, followed by reason(s) as to why they placed their vote. No vote will count without a legitimate reason.

4) No bypassing the word censor, but you can attack your opponent (participants must understand and accept this, given the competition). No racial or gay slurs.

------

For the second round, each will have to use two lines to compare their opponent to another rapper (ex. Soulja Boy).

Draztik gets to decide who posts their rap first, being the higher-seeded participant. He'll make that choice in the following post, and at that point, one or the other will have the green light to post their lines.

#2 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,231 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted May 18, 2011 - 08:49 PM

Heir goes first

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#3 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,878 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted May 18, 2011 - 09:14 PM

Keep in mind...

For the second round, each will have to use two lines to compare their opponent to another rapper (ex. Soulja Boy).

#4 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted May 19, 2011 - 09:36 AM

Ready for war check the arsenal of a Southside rap general
F name-droppin' I'm aiming shots at this feather-weight wit my mack subliminals
Afraid to attack first huh? Sounds like a "witch" move
Chop ya body up into pieces smaller than fish food
Lyrical destruction I keep the flame and this lame is nuthin but recognized combustion
Shots get released leavin' you wit deformities, people askin' if ya parents was kissin' cousins
Please son I'm comparable to none, rare breed call it extinct...population one
Kobe Bryant swagger, one buzzer beater on ya home turf just to leave ya fans stunned
You forever ridin' the bench just consider me ya career's hurdle
No conscience or remorse, take a look in my eyes and witness Lucifer bein' murdered
Swear I see wack spittas like you and grow bored of ya slow mo
I run up on this vagina outside this forum he'd be more shook than a snow globe
Amateurs like you ain't a match for this untamed rap
I'mma leave you drowning in tears like Mistah Fab when he got his chain snatched
Or better yet Kanye whining on that 808's and Heartbreak
Hard-headed, shoulda learned from Hershey that I digest guppies...shark bait

Basketball Reasons...

#5 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,231 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted May 19, 2011 - 11:24 AM

Tryin to take shots at the king but forever you'll be a heir to my throne
All this talk about gats? I'll have to teach you how to duck like M-Bone (RIP)
I see through your lyrical deceptions tryin to spit heat like ya breath 1000 degrees
But ya skills are Lil-Wayne would have a tattoo tear at your portrayal of a Emcee

Ya punchlines are nothing but a shot in the dark at this beast
I decided to let you go first so you wouldn't waste this piece
Cuz we all know you pre-wrote this generic verse months ago
Lemme let you in on a secret, dressing up your lyrics in italics is so-so

Only way you'd actually wet me up is if my PS3 froze during Call of Duty
Talkin too much ish but I know in person I'd have you screaming like a banshee
But here let me dumb it down so you can understand clearly
I'ma slowly load the clip, keep the spare gat at the hip

Thinking you could beat me? Must have been on that Canibus tip
Slip my dick in your [expletive] and watch me reap what I sow
Or split your wig with the bow from one of the Rambos
Only way you win is if you was Shaq on Blue-Chip with a CGI made free-throw

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#6 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,073 posts

Posted May 19, 2011 - 12:12 PM

Vote goes to Heir.

#7 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,259 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ron Artest

Posted May 19, 2011 - 12:23 PM

Vote goes to Heir. You could tell dude made his preps for this... props.

#8 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,232 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted May 19, 2011 - 12:30 PM

Shots get released leavin' you wit deformities, people askin' if ya parents was kissin' cousins

THIS what made my vote to go to Heir... I literally got up and walked away from my laptop from amazement.

it was close tho DR you did your thing but when I read Heir's rap I felt that he was really rapping

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#9 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,115 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted May 19, 2011 - 01:06 PM

hmmm, this is a really tough call. gonna have to re-read and think this over

Pau Gasol is GONE

#10 b.e.

b.e.

Rookie

• 260 posts
  • Name:Brendon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 19, 2011 - 03:45 PM

I feel like Heir is good at this just because hes too smart haha with his references and stuff... big [expletive] words haha its more of a poem imo
Posted Image

#11 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,115 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted May 19, 2011 - 04:33 PM

Ready for war check the arsenal of a Southside rap general
F name-droppin' I'm aiming shots at this feather-weight wit my mack subliminals
Afraid to attack first huh? Sounds like a "witch" move
Chop ya body up into pieces smaller than fish food

Lyrical destruction I keep the flame and this lame is nuthin but recognized combustion
Please son I'm comparable to none, rare breed call it extinct...population one
Kobe Bryant swagger, one buzzer beater on ya home turf just to leave ya fans stunned
You forever ridin' the bench just consider me ya career's hurdle
No conscience or remorse, take a look in my eyes and witness Lucifer bein' murdered
Swear I see wack spittas like you and grow bored of ya slow mo
I run up on this vagina outside this forum he'd be more shook than a snow globe
Amateurs like you ain't a match for this untamed rap
I'mma leave you drowning in tears like Mistah Fab when he got his chain snatched

giving it to heir by a nose. like both though

Pau Gasol is GONE

#12 b.e.

b.e.

Rookie

• 260 posts
  • Name:Brendon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 19, 2011 - 06:13 PM

Everyone is voting for Heir, i gotta give Draztik some love haha

Draztik

THIS what made my vote to go to Heir... I literally got up and walked away from my laptop from amazement.

it was close tho DR you did your thing but when I read Heir's rap I felt that he was really rapping

LOL lets not exaggerate
Posted Image

#13 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted May 19, 2011 - 09:51 PM

Damn gotta go against my dude Draztik and give my vote to Heir. Some of the [expletive] he was saying was real nice...

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#14 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,259 posts

Posted May 20, 2011 - 12:40 AM

That line was the best IMO.

Lol @ TLF

#15 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,493 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 20, 2011 - 10:31 AM

Both were really good. Good round here. I vote Draztik by a wussy hair.
Personally I felt both of you coulda dug a lil bit deeper.

When Draztik said....

Cuz we all know you pre-wrote this generic verse months ago
Lemme let you in on a secret, dressing up your lyrics in italics is so-so

That line got Draztik my vote cuzz I allready was thinking that when I read Heirs verse.
Heir's verse was tight and all and hes got alot of ability obviously but I just felt like I've heard all those kinda rhymez before.
So while I believe heir could be very original if he wanted to, he wasnt very original to me on this particular verse.

But Heirs last line was both original and ill to me and was the single best line of the round.

I guess I just like the lines I relate to most.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#16 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,259 posts

Posted May 20, 2011 - 12:26 PM

So far

Heir: 5
Draztik Rhymez: 2

Good argument GAFan. But if I could vote again, I'd still give it to Heir, no offense Draztik. No knock on you, just testament to how Heir really delivered. Dude really did his preps. I felt like DR rushed it. Ive seen him do better. Should have taken his time.

RealDeal, How about a poll so you dont have to count them manually? lol

Edited by JRG_24, May 20, 2011 - 12:28 PM.

#17 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted May 20, 2011 - 03:57 PM

Liked both, but you never leave a homie alone, vote goes to Draztik

Props to both of ya

Tryin to take shots at the king but forever you'll be a heir to my throne

:81:

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#18 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted May 20, 2011 - 06:48 PM

I never plan on posting in these threads. I'd rather let my verse speak for itself and just hope that yall show me love. But certain things in this thread have been said that make me almost feel obligated to respond to, so I will. No, my verse was not pre-written. If you think it was I guess I should take that as a compliment. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to rapping, I'm not gonna release a verse until I'm satisfied with it. One hundred percent. So if my verse sounds like it was pre-written it's probably because I worked hard and only wanted to release something I felt was good enough against a guy like Drastik. He's the number one seed for a reason so I knew I couldn't come to this [expletive] weak or else he would've ate me up. As far as my verse sounding generic or something you've heard before, hmm...maybe it has something to do with the fact that this is just a forum? In a real diss a lot of times rappers do their research on the dude they beefin wit just so they have material to go in on. But obiously that isn't something we have here. So all you can do is try to be creative in my opinion. I don't know about anybody's life on this forum, so I just try to be the most creative mother[expletive]er on here you feel me? With all due respect to Drastik I would expect the dude going 2nd to do better. It just goes back to what I said about having material. Since I went first my verse was his material. That's why it was easier for him to make his sound original. But truth be told, a battle is all about who goes the hardest. It's like a war. Either you come prepared for war or you just another dead body. All that intellectual stuff is weak to me when it comes to battling. I can flow like that when I want to, but last time I checked this is a battle. But Drastik I still liked your verse. You're definitely a beast.

Edited by Heir, May 20, 2011 - 06:50 PM.

Basketball Reasons...

#19 SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

cool kid

• 4,362 posts
  • Name:Super Stud
  • Fav. Laker:Nick, Gary

Posted May 21, 2011 - 01:09 PM

I never plan on posting in these threads. I'd rather let my verse speak for itself and just hope that yall show me love. But certain things in this thread have been said that make me almost feel obligated to respond to, so I will. No, my verse was not pre-written. If you think it was I guess I should take that as a compliment. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to rapping, I'm not gonna release a verse until I'm satisfied with it. One hundred percent. So if my verse sounds like it was pre-written it's probably because I worked hard and only wanted to release something I felt was good enough against a guy like Drastik. He's the number one seed for a reason so I knew I couldn't come to this [expletive] weak or else he would've ate me up. As far as my verse sounding generic or something you've heard before, hmm...maybe it has something to do with the fact that this is just a forum? In a real diss a lot of times rappers do their research on the dude they beefin wit just so they have material to go in on. But obiously that isn't something we have here. So all you can do is try to be creative in my opinion. I don't know about anybody's life on this forum, so I just try to be the most creative mother[expletive]er on here you feel me? With all due respect to Drastik I would expect the dude going 2nd to do better. It just goes back to what I said about having material. Since I went first my verse was his material. That's why it was easier for him to make his sound original. But truth be told, a battle is all about who goes the hardest. It's like a war. Either you come prepared for war or you just another dead body. All that intellectual stuff is weak to me when it comes to battling. I can flow like that when I want to, but last time I checked this is a battle. But Drastik I still liked your verse. You're definitely a beast.

how come i never got a paragraph

Posted Image

#20 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,493 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 21, 2011 - 04:34 PM

good points man. Ive read lost of your stuff before to. Maybe thats why I thought what I did...who knows.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users