Castle

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,390 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 17, 2011 - 12:29 PM

Posted Image
Season 3 Finale was yesterday. It was awesome.
Heres my reaction and thoughts if anybody watched. Love to hear whay yall think to.

Captain Montgomery isnt dead. And niether is Beckett. Its a plan thought up by our favorite writer "Castle" to draw the rest of their enemies out to capture them and keep the family/friends safe in the process. The funeral, the wife crying....all a elaborate hoax. Montgomery was shot but was wearing a vest (who wouldnt be in that situation) and to simulate blood Kate was shot with a red paint gel bullet that cops/fbi use to train with. And Castle saying I love you, hes a drama queen caught in the moment. Just like Kates eyes suggested before her eyes shut. Castle wrote a novel plan to capture his loves killer. Bravo.

Edited by LakersGAFan, May 17, 2011 - 02:05 PM.

#2 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 17, 2011 - 01:05 PM

Season 3 Finale was yesterday. It was awesome.
Heres my reaction and thoughts if anybody watched. Love to hear whay yall think to.

Captain Montgomery isnt dead. And niether is Beckett. Its a plan thought up by our favorite writer "Castle" to draw the rest of their enemies out to capture them and keep the family/friends safe in the process. The funeral, the wife crying....all a elaborate hoax. Montgomery was shot but was wearing a vest (who wouldnt be in that situation) and to simulate blood Kate was shot with a red paint gel bullet that cops/fbi use to train with. And Castle saying I love you, hes a drama queen caught in the moment. Just like Kates eyes suggested before her eyes shut. Castle wrote a novel plan to capture his loves killer. Bravo.

Actually, I believe Montgomery is dead. There was an interview with the writer that stated that there would be a character that would not be coming back. Obviously, they are not going to kill off Beckett. It makes no sense to have Beckett run back in and cry over Montgomery's body when everyone else at the scene was dead, they didn't need to try and pretend he was dead cause there was no one alive to prove it to.

As for the next season, it's safe to say that Beckett isn't dead but whether who is in on the plot is what I question. I could see it being a ploy to draw out the one responsible for her mothers murder, but it seems kinda f'd up to have that plan go into action when she is at a funeral for her captain. But one of my theories is that she did fake her own death, but Castle wasn't it on it because he has tried to prevent Beckett from going further with the case because of her own safety, so she needs to get away from him to track down the people responsible. I think its too easy to see that is a ploy because if a sniper from that close wanted to kill her, it would have been a simple head shot. Game Over. The fact that is was not shows that it wasn't legit.

It was definitely a great finale and I love the show.

Edited by westcoast24, May 17, 2011 - 01:06 PM.

#3 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,390 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted May 17, 2011 - 02:04 PM

Cool, we got 2 Castle fans on here so far.
The show is really cool. Usually I hate cop type investigative shows, but Castle being the writer tag along makes it funny. And Kate Beckett is smokin hot.
Im gonna update my post with a pic.
But damn man, we both put a lot of thought into this thats for sure. I like your theroy to. Gotta wait 6 months to see.... :cry:

Edited by LakersGAFan, May 17, 2011 - 02:08 PM.

#4 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,730 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted May 05, 2013 - 09:57 AM

wtf, just 2 fans. i started watching this just 3 days ago. Got hooked easily. Not a fan of this genre but Fillion and Becket made this watchable. 

#5 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,806 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted May 05, 2013 - 10:44 AM

I'm a fan of this show as well it is pretty interesting I have missed the last season though need to catch up

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#6 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,390 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 01:47 PM

Castle is my fav show. Glad this thread lives

#7 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,390 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 03:41 PM

Castle reruns on TNT are awesome. Tonight I got to see great episodes with cameos by Alyssa Milano (Samantha my childhood crush), Danny Nucci (Fabrizio in Titanic) and James Cosmo (William Wallace's best friends dad in Brave Heart). Love this show so much.

edit: Add Joe Torre (Yankees long time manager)and Ray Wise (RoboCop, MadMen, Dallas, so much more) to that list

Edited by LakersGAFan, May 29, 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#8 artemis

artemis

Bruin

• 1,318 posts
  • Name:Artemis
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Pau, Horry

Posted December 04, 2013 - 04:44 PM

I love this show so much.

“It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends.”

Posted Image

rest in paradise bestie matt
8.13.1992 - 9.27.2010

#9 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,390 posts

Posted December 12, 2013 - 04:43 PM

New episodes returning Jan 6th. I hate mid season breaks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users