• 260 posts
  • Name:Brendon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:23 PM

You guys are all Heat haters and therefore Wade haters haha
Posted Image

• 40,395 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:23 PM

Good. To me, Dallas has a better shot of beating Miami anyway, though that being said, I'm not so sure that's even gonna' happen. Miami's got two mini-Jordans and a Pippen. Pretty damn ridiculous.

yo.

#124 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,102 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:25 PM

Missing the point. Again.

I'm starting to consider giving up. I think he jus likes to argue for the sake of arguing and then puts a little "lol" at the end as the cherry on top

You guys are all Heat haters and therefore Wade haters haha

Or u just buy everything sold to you
Posted Image

#125 b.e.

b.e.

Rookie

• 260 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:25 PM

I'm starting to consider giving up. I think he jus likes to argue for the sake of arguing and then puts a little "lol" at the end as the cherry on top

Or u just buy everything sold to you

Thats exactly it LOLOLOLOLOL
Posted Image

#126 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:26 PM

Dirk gets a shot at redemption vs Miami. Oh man can he win it? Hes got the 2003 All star team to help him out lmao Kidd, Marion and Peja

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#127 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,102 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:27 PM

Good. To me, Dallas has a better shot of beating Miami anyway, though that being said, I'm not so sure that's even gonna' happen. Miami's got two mini-Jordans and a Pippen. Pretty damn ridiculous.

I agree. OKC makes too many mistakes which would feed right into Dallas.

Dallas makes none. They beat LA by simply executing better than them and are doin the same to OKC. Make no mistakes, hit open shots, and get the ball to the best player left in the playoffs
Posted Image

#128 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,102 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:28 PM

Dirk gets a shot at redemption vs Miami. Oh man can he win it? Hes got the 2003 All star team to help him out lmao Kidd, Marion and Peja

To win championships history has proven you have to have guys who have failed in the playoffs and risen above those failures. Guys who are battle tested

Dallas is full of hungry playoff failures
Posted Image

#129 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:29 PM

First time I actually felt somewhat bad for any team other than the Lakers losing.

Can't spell choke without O, K, C...

#130 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,102 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:30 PM

I like dirk and Kidd, like Chandler and Marion as well. Would be nice to see them win it all
Posted Image

#131 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:30 PM

Ibaka and Thabo bailing them out. [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] why cant our role players do this

You want to know the truth. I don't think so but I will tell you anyways. When you win you draft low in the first round. Or if you want to win now you have to trade your pics for a Pau Gasol ala Lakers. Now stop [expletive]ing complaining and try to understand NBA Basketball. Sorry to tell you but the lakers don't have a magic wand where they can get top players at the drop of a hat. I know you won't accept this truth because you 'CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#132 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,494 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:33 PM

Dallas is looking good right now, everyone on that team failed in the playoffs before, Kidd, Dirk obviously, Terry, Marion, Peja, and only failure on the Heat is LBJ.
Posted Image

#133 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:40 PM

Wade may have been given some touch callls, but when you are aggressive and deliver as he did even without those touch calls the refs will give you the benefit of the doubt. The guy's quickness was so "flash" that sometimes those players get those calls. You have to put the hammer down in the PO. Dallas didn't in 06 and that isn't necessarily a knock on Dirk as so many fans have said.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#134 b.e.

b.e.

Rookie

• 260 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:43 PM

Wade may have been given some touch callls, but when you are aggressive and deliver as he did even without those touch calls the refs will give you the benefit of the doubt. The guy's quickness was so "flash" that sometimes those players get those calls. You have to put the hammer down in the PO. Dallas didn't in 06 and that isn't necessarily a knock on Dirk as so many fans have said.

but i always "miss the point" and "like to argue" and basically have no clue about anything LOL
Posted Image

#135 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,044 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:48 PM

You want to know the truth. I don't think so but I will tell you anyways. When you win you draft low in the first round. Or if you want to win now you have to trade your pics for a Pau Gasol ala Lakers. Now stop [expletive]ing complaining and try to understand NBA Basketball. Sorry to tell you but the lakers don't have a magic wand where they can get top players at the drop of a hat. I know you won't accept this truth because you 'CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".

I could be wrong, but how many of their players are high draft picks? No excuse for the Lakers not to look for good players even near the end of first round. One of the best rookies this year didn't get drafted at all. San Antonio has done a great job over the years of doing well in the scouting department and picking players with late 1st and 2nd round draft picks.

Posted Image

#136 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,797 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted May 23, 2011 - 08:52 PM

Understatement of the year.

#137 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 09:00 PM

I could be wrong, but how many of their players are high draft picks? No excuse for the Lakers not to look for good players even near the end of first round. One of the best rookies this year didn't get drafted at all. San Antonio has done a great job over the years of doing well in the scouting department and picking players with late 1st and 2nd round draft picks.

OKC drafted many of their player high in the first round. Durant, Westbrook, Harden, etc... Almost all their players were drafted ahead of the Laker draft pics.

Understatement of the year.

a true statement. A championship team doesn't win on touch calls. THEY EARN IT. Lakers didn't win the series on touch calls in game six against SAC TOWN. They earned it.

Edited by pointguard11, May 23, 2011 - 09:06 PM.

Mike D'Antoni

#138 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 09:09 PM

Then how are teams like SAS able to contend every year and grab enough workeable players from the draft? Just saying we could draft better if we could the front office isn't the best out there. Now thats the truth you cant handle.

Edited by MDI, May 23, 2011 - 09:09 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#139 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 09:12 PM

Then how are teams like SAS able to contend every year and grab enough workeable players from the draft? Just saying we could draft better if we could the front office isn't the best out there. Now thats the truth you cant handle.

Contend Yes but win every year NO. Teams like SAS? Name another one like SAS. Do you know of one?

Mike D'Antoni

#140 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted May 23, 2011 - 09:14 PM

Contend Yes but win every year NO. Teams like SAS? Name another one like SAS. Do you know of one?

They won a championship in 99. They wwon 50+ almost every year and still were able to pick up Parker and Ginobili in the late rounds who turned out to be all stars. Tell me one smart pick we made late in the 1st round that came any where near all star worthy.

Its funny they also picked up Luis Scola but they had to give him away because of a contract dispute. Go figure they have drafted very well

Edited by MDI, May 23, 2011 - 09:14 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users