#1 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,035 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted May 05, 2011 - 09:22 PM

Posted Image

In Assassin's Creed Revelations, Ezio Auditore will travel to Constantinople, in the footsteps of Altair, in order to further unravel the mystery between the Templars and the Assassins.

Revelations also brings back the multiplayer experience first introduced in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with "more modes, more maps and more characters" according to the official announcement. In addition, players will be able to "manipulate the construct of Desmond's memories and the Animus to decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future."

In addition, Revelations has been described as the "final chapter of the Ezio trilogy" and is scheduled for release this November. We'll learn more about the game at E3 next month.

The first image to emerge from the new game also features a new tool simply called the "hook blade" which you can see hanging from Ezio's sleeve. Check it out below: [/quote]

Posted Image

Official Trailer:

Gameplay:

Edited by Draztik, June 08, 2011 - 10:16 AM.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#2 cowgomoo

cowgomoo

Rookie

• 57 posts
  • Name::D
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 06, 2011 - 01:51 AM

Cool. I love the AC series. Can't wait. itll gimme something to play since they delayed mass effect 3. :laughing:

#3 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 10,933 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 06, 2011 - 05:26 AM

:omg: :omg: :omg:
I CANT [expletive]ING WAIT!!!

#4 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,933 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted May 06, 2011 - 07:40 PM

from facebook

In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

#5 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,933 posts

Posted June 08, 2011 - 09:26 AM

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP AT THE TRAILER FOR THIS GAME!!!!!
I dont think anything can compare ever. OMG I'm jizzing myself because I want to play this sooo bad.
If your not playing Assasins Creed games because your weasting your time shooting zombies and aliens and imaginary army men....your truelly missing out. Watch the trailer...its freakin amazing.

http://www.gamestop....eed-revelations

#6 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,035 posts

Posted June 08, 2011 - 09:48 AM

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP AT THE TRAILER FOR THIS GAME!!!!!
I dont think anything can compare ever. OMG I'm jizzing myself because I want to play this sooo bad.
If your not playing Assasins Creed games because your weasting your time shooting zombies and aliens and imaginary army men....your truelly missing out. Watch the trailer...its freakin amazing.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/assassins-creed-revelations

Trailer was nasty I'll update OG post

21lsbya.jpg

#7 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 9,898 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 09, 2011 - 10:33 PM

I've played part 2 @ my homies a few times, it's really fun. I like it.

I gotta get part 1 sometime, so that I can then play part 2, so that then I can play this, and catch up. Lol. I've missed out, I know. This and the Uncharted games are the ones I really wanna get into sometime soon.

#8 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,933 posts

Posted June 24, 2011 - 09:17 PM

damn...I just realized something about the trailor that I missed before.
During the initial battle Ezio sees a fellow Assasian walking amongst the enemies. He assumes he has been betrayed by his own and looks distraught. And losing faith, his wrist blade breaks.
Then when Ezio is on the planks and about to be hung from the building he looks to the right and sees the same assasin ready to perform a leap of faith.
Then the camera as a 3rd person shows the entire angle but the assasin isnt there. Its Altair. In spirit or something....but its Altair.

#9 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,035 posts

Posted June 25, 2011 - 08:02 AM

damn...I just realized something about the trailor that I missed before.
During the initial battle Ezio sees a fellow Assasian walking amongst the enemies. He assumes he has been betrayed by his own and looks distraught. And losing faith, his wrist blade breaks.
Then when Ezio is on the planks and about to be hung from the building he looks to the right and sees the same assasin ready to perform a leap of faith.
Then the camera as a 3rd person shows the entire angle but the assasin isnt there. Its Altair. In spirit or something....but its Altair.

Yea mayne Altair is in the trailer. They did a good job of making Ezio look so old now too haha

21lsbya.jpg

#10 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,933 posts

Posted July 12, 2011 - 05:57 AM

so I think Altair's spirit is helping Ezio. Hes showing him that if he does a leap of faith off the tower he'll be aight.
???

#11 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,035 posts

Posted July 12, 2011 - 10:16 AM

so I think Altair's spirit is helping Ezio. Hes showing him that if he does a leap of faith off the tower he'll be aight.
???

Yup

21lsbya.jpg

#12 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,933 posts

Posted September 26, 2011 - 01:37 PM

extended trailor. Shows what happens when Ezio jumps from the ledge in MaSaaf (spelling???)
Spoiler

#13 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 18,367 posts

Posted October 08, 2011 - 09:50 PM

when are they gonna actually continue the assasins creed story. thats what i'm waiting for. AC3. i want to see where it goes.

to me brotherhood and revelation aren't worth 120 dollars because they don't continue the big overall story. and i don't have money to toss around. they need to release AC3.
Posted Image

#14 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,035 posts

Posted October 09, 2011 - 04:42 AM

when are they gonna actually continue the assasins creed story. thats what i'm waiting for. AC3. i want to see where it goes.

to me brotherhood and revelation aren't worth 120 dollars because they don't continue the big overall story. and i don't have money to toss around. they need to release AC3.

Probably next year.

21lsbya.jpg

#15 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 18, 2011 - 01:39 PM

Did you play Brotherhood?! Brotherhood continued the overall story even more than AC2 did!
Posted Image

#16 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 18,367 posts

Posted October 19, 2011 - 09:12 AM

Did you play Brotherhood?! Brotherhood continued the overall story even more than AC2 did!

Nope, too expensive I figured it was ezio exclusive and feuded to save the money. 60 is a lot to spend.
Posted Image

#17 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,933 posts

Posted October 19, 2011 - 10:39 AM

I read somewhere that AC Revelations will be the last installment of the Ezio chapter (AC2, AC2B, AC2C)

Its in discussion that the next game to be released is to be a flashback and considered a extension of the background into Altair's part of the story(so AC part 1 and AC part 2).

Then AC 3 will be released.
Im guessing they do 3 parts (A, B and C).

Then come out with AC part 3 about Altair again.

So itll be a 9 game package.

edit:
and in AC 2B the goddess Juno at the end hints the apple has some affect of time...???

Edited by LakersGAFan, October 19, 2011 - 10:49 AM.

#18 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,035 posts

Posted October 19, 2011 - 11:31 AM

Yea it's last in ezio story

21lsbya.jpg

#19 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,933 posts

Posted October 21, 2011 - 09:24 AM

edit:
and in AC 2B the goddess Juno at the end hints the apple has some affect of time...???

Ive been thinking about what I said above regarding Juno and how the Apple has some affect on time.

Is it mayne that the Apple may enable a person the ability to travel through time the way that Desmond travels through time using the Animus and DNA code of his past ancestors. But without limitations and fatigue. And maybe with the ability to physically change things.
Remember what Desmond see's and what we play are actually just memories that allready happend. What if the Apple (pice of Eden) gives people the ability to create change in the past or future.
Example: In the trailors for Revelations we see Ezio standing on the ledge with the noose around his neck and the "spirit" of Altair helps him by showing him a leap of faith. Maybe thats really Altiar using the Apple to go forward in time to help the Assasins be victorius over the templars.
Example 2: In Assasins Creed brotherhood it shows Desmond having a flashback out of the Animus. He sees Altair and things from Jeruselum/Damascus in the warehouse of Lucy's hideout. We are led to believe that the Animus bleeding affest is whats responsible for this an that in time it will control his mind and alter his current reality permanently. But maybe what the bleeding affect really could be is Altiar speaking to future Assasins and showing them "truths" about the past.
The same way that "subject 16" saw the truths about Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden experiment. And hid them in the glyph codes.
Maybe subject 16 found the apple and knows the truth.

#20 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,350 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted November 06, 2011 - 09:07 PM

Adrian Peterson, BJ Penn,& Derrick Rose are Assassin

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users