619 replies to this topic

#601 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:45 PM

Kobe, had artest in the corner and didnt pass it to him... do you know why... cus the dummy makes albums instead of practicing his shot.. notice where kobe turns over the ball... thats exactly what happened... lets make stupid songs... the dummy cant even rap, stick to what you know you dummy..

#602 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:45 PM

Isn't one of the first things you learn in basketball to have your hands ready? Seriously how many times has Kobe driven in the lane and Pau or someone else is not ready? [expletive]. SO [expletive]ING ANNOYING. Teams are realizing this now and yet we arent doing anything about it. I know that Phil has 12 rings, but that was a terrible decision to keep Kobe out. We really need our championship focus on Wednesday and win game 2.

Edited by LakersChamps243, May 02, 2011 - 09:46 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#603 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:46 PM

lakers have been blowing games like this ALL year long..

#604 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,842 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Man I thought Kobe got a great look at the end.

agree. helluva look.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#605 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,115 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

hard to establish an inside presence when both of your seven footers are absent.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#606 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,842 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:48 PM

Kobe, had artest in the corner and didnt pass it to him... do you know why... cus the dummy makes albums instead of practicing his shot.. notice where kobe turns over the ball... thats exactly what happened... lets make stupid songs... the dummy cant even rap, stick to what you know you dummy..

Game 7 2010 Finals. FTW

game-- 2010 conference finals. put back FTW

we are all mad. let's not overreact.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#607 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:50 PM

no over reaction... he cant hit shots... all year long, he doesnt hit shots... wide open and he shots a fu)))king airball.. are you kidding me.. how can an NBA player shoot a fu))king airball on a wide open shot... absolutely absurd..

#608 soldier4death

soldier4death

Makaveli Trained GS

• 910 posts
  • Name:Ruben
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Me

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:50 PM

lakers have been blowing games like this ALL year long..

Yup. And according to them, they're waiting for the playoffs.

#609 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,358 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:55 PM

I Don't understand how guys do not catch the ball when Kobe drives in and then passes it. This is such a bad loss. I'm not gonna freak out because what we are trying to do is not easy, but we have dug ourselves a hole and its gonna be tough to get out of it, but if we just play smart, we'll be fine. Oh and that foul call on the end from Pau was just straight bull[expletive]. But we definitely deserved to lose.

Edited by LakersChamps243, May 02, 2011 - 09:55 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#610 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 09:57 PM

People wont admit it, but when you have kobe not wanting to pass the ball to an open artest, puts the team at a disadvantage..trevor was making clutch offensive and defensive plays... i cant see how people can say artest is better... artest cant make a dribble without fumbling the ball, cant take anyone off the dribble, cant post up and not get blocked, does not have a post move record to memory, cant slash and most importantly, cant make open shots..

#611 soldier4death

soldier4death

Makaveli Trained GS

• 910 posts
  • Name:Ruben
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Me

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:00 PM

Yes deserved. When I see them playing horrible, no ball movement, chucking up bad shots, I want them to lose. I want them to lose so they can learn what they did wrong and rebound. They still haven't caught on this year, I really dont know what they are waiting for.

#612 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:01 PM

People wont admit it, but when you have kobe not wanting to pass the ball to an open artest, puts the team at a disadvantage..trevor was making clutch offensive and defensive plays... i cant see how people can say artest is better... artest cant make a dribble without fumbling the ball, cant take anyone off the dribble, cant post up and not get blocked, does not have a post move record to memory, cant slash and most importantly, cant make open shots..

Artest is better.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#613 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:02 PM

Kobe cant take 29 shots.. we lose anytime he does.... this is why.. he does not get to the line anymore and his 29 shots does nothing to the defense... how can people say Kobe hasnt lost a step? that play where he turned it over that shoulda been 2 points.

#614 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:03 PM

Artest is better.

absolutely no way... trevor was the worse shooter and developed a jump shot in 3 months.. artest has been here 2 years does not know the triangle and STILL cant hit open shots....

#615 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,524 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:05 PM

Kobe cant take 29 shots.. we lose anytime he does.... this is why.. he does not get to the line anymore and his 29 shots does nothing to the defense... how can people say Kobe hasnt lost a step? that play where he turned it over that shoulda been 2 points.

i swear to God i would compare you to a pile of [expletive] but i dont wanna offend a pile of [expletive]
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#616 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,358 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:10 PM

He has lost a step and yes we usually lose when he takes 29 shots. Now some of those shots were ill-advised yes. But do you know why he took 29 shots? BECAUSE HE HAD TO TAKE OVER THE GAME BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WAS DOING ENOUGH TO HELP US WIN.

#617 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:10 PM

absolutely no way... trevor was the worse shooter and developed a jump shot in 3 months.. artest has been here 2 years does not know the triangle and STILL cant hit open shots....

Who shot a better percentage this year?
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#618 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,232 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted May 02, 2011 - 10:14 PM

no over reaction... he cant hit shots... all year long, he doesnt hit shots... wide open and he shots a fu)))king airball.. are you kidding me.. how can an NBA player shoot a fu))king airball on a wide open shot... absolutely absurd..

I know, remember when your favorite NBA player Ariza air balled a wide open shot last series... oh wait :laughing:

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#619 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,228 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted May 02, 2011 - 11:42 PM

What do Trevors nuts taste like?

#620 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,175 posts

Posted May 03, 2011 - 05:47 AM

Phil says he runs the triangle better than anyone else in the starting five. Artest just can't shoot consistency and dribble for his life.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users