Photo

Executive Likens Kawhi Leonard To Ron Artest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,377 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted April 27, 2011 - 11:54 PM

Posted Image

Kawhi Leonard’s strength and hands remind at least one Eastern Conference executive of Ron Artest.

Like Artest, the exec says, Leonard wasn't a great shooter in college.

"This guy's not a great shooter," the executive said of Leonard, "but it's not broken."
Leonard's drive also impresses.

"He's relentless," said a Pacific scout. "I don't know how whoever gets him is going to play him, but he can do some things."

An Eastern Conference executive said: "In the college game he's a real physical defender, very handsy guy, likes to bump cutters and block people. I think he can guard out on the floor. I think he's a three all the way and he's gonna guard threes. He could get better. Right now it's not there. But he passes pretty good."

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/david_aldridge/04/18/big-board-small-forwards/index.html
Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

#2 GEMROC

GEMROC

Independent Queen working for her throne.

• 3,791 posts
  • Name:Cheryle

Posted April 28, 2011 - 10:11 PM

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/david_aldridge/04/18/big-board-small-forwards/index.html

I'm so excited for Kawhi to be in the NBA. :rock: Good dude. Love kickin it w/him. ^_^

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS, boyeee.

Lakers branded | I love life and all its uncertainties. <3 | *TWEET ME:@CheryleLapitan

#3 David

David

Superstar

• 7,978 posts

Posted May 10, 2011 - 08:32 PM

The dude is an absolute beast. He knows how to to post - up. He is kind of a descent shooter. Followed him since he joined my SDSU Aztecs!

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users