Illmatic

• 8,240 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:02 PM

http://www.worldstar...hj3O6QShgBwohhl

Not saying i agree with everything he says, just thought we should all discuss

Edit: Can't get it to embed for some reason

Edited by Draztik Rhymez, April 25, 2011 - 02:04 PM.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#2 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,354 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:14 PM

wat does he say im to lazy to click Lol

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#3 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 6,001 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:31 PM

:laughing: dude is hella funny...

Edited by The Big Fish, April 25, 2011 - 02:32 PM.

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#4 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:37 PM

LMAO at 8:32
"I am mad cuzz you [expletive]az is dumb.....bottom line"

I actually agree with him. I think Lil B is trash and a disgrace to what hip hop used to stand for. Thats just my opinion.
But what this guy in the vid doesnt wanna admit to himself is that 99% of todays hip hop stands for nothing.

So its possible Lil B is a more inteligent opportunist than what he gives him credit for.

He can proclaim Lil B as a fake, ignorant dumb [expletive], that stands for nothing and doesnt make sense because he has no talant and say that his judgement is based on his unbiased love for the culture of hip hop.
Thats fine. I've heard all that b.s. before.
But he loses all his credibilty in what hes saying when he later contradicts that sentiment by saying.....

"we represent 2 different things, and when the media helps put out his message it stops my message from getting out".

In that single sentence he admitted he's mad because Lil B has made it to a level of public relevance and he hasnt.
That is the exact definition of Jealousy.
And Jealousy is the younger brother of Hate.

He sounds exactly like the Mad Rapper from Puffys No Way Out album.

Edited by LakersGAFan, April 25, 2011 - 02:38 PM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#5 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,261 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ron Artest

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:41 PM

:laughing: I agree with most of what he said.

Ive never seen a fan base act so lame and obsessive. Never seen a fan base talk about another man's "swag" so much and say things like "Lil B oh my God you got so much swag!" "SWAG! Lil B, you got so much swag, I wanna be like you when I grow up. Lil B, I'll let you [expletive] my [expletive]!"

EDIT, just checked Lil B's twitter, and surprise surprise. Look what he retweeted from a fan lol
Spoiler

Edited by JRG_24, April 25, 2011 - 02:52 PM.

#6 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:49 PM

One of the biggest misconceptions about Lil B is that he's ignorant. Bruh seems stubborn, misinformed, and salty. He's gotten cosigns from Talib Kweli, Jay Electronica, Lupe Fiasco, Raekwon, Cormega, and Kanye West so I guess he's calling them dumb too? Based God forgives you and your regressive thinking My Son.

"Small minds can't see the big picture" - Coremga on Lil B

Edited by FLOCKA, April 25, 2011 - 02:50 PM.

R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#7 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:51 PM

Not to mention he stole Charles Hamilton's entire wardrobe. Posted Image
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#8 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,354 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:53 PM

One of the biggest misconceptions about Lil B is that he's ignorant. Bruh seems stubborn, misinformed, and salty. He's gotten cosigns from Talib Kweli, Jay Electronica, Lupe Fiasco, Raekwon, Cormega, and Kanye West so I guess he's calling them dumb too? Based God forgives you and your regressive thinking My Son.

Why are you on Lil B's dick.. you make it seem that hes the greatest rapper of all time

#9 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,261 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 02:59 PM

Just because he's gotten those co-signs doesnt mean we'll hop on it, or even agree with it.

I would love to see those rappers' faces when they hear his "unique" lyrics.

Edited by JRG_24, April 25, 2011 - 03:01 PM.

#10 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:00 PM

Why are you on Lil B's dick.. you make it seem that hes the greatest rapper of all time

I ain't saying nobody is the best rapper of all time. I'm just saying that when you look at what he has done in entirety and when he's getting praised and cosigned by that many credible artists, there's a lot more to it than "he's an ignorant dumbass making hip-hop look bad". I don't expect everyone to understand Lil B though, he's one of the most enigmatic cultural figures to ever emerge from the United States.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#11 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,240 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:02 PM

Just because he's gotten those co-signs doesnt mean we'll hop on it, or even agree with it.

True, a lot of artists will co-sign people that are taking off even if they don't really like em just to try n get a bigger fan base

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#12 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:03 PM

Not saying you have to hop on it but you honestly can't tell me that after hearing the opinions of everyone who does cosign him you still think Lil B is just as ignorant and stupid as you did when you first heard him.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#13 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,597 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:07 PM

he's one of the most enigmatic cultural figures to ever emerge from the United States.

Posted Image

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#14 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,261 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:09 PM

Not saying you have to hop on it but you honestly can't tell me that after hearing the opinions of everyone who does cosign him you still think Lil B is just as ignorant and stupid as you did when you first heard him.

God knows I'm not a hater of this dude. You know first hand, since I do like a couple of his tracks. The guy can really get lyrical WHEN HE WANTS TO.

I just don't agree with the vast majority of his music. Its so simple, conceited, and adding nothing positive to Hip-Hop. Like I said, if he can go lyrical, and get approval from both parties, why does he choose to go "Soulja Boy" hot garbage?

#15 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,354 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:11 PM

Posted Image

+1 you cant be serious DB like seriously

God knows I'm not a hater of this dude. You know first hand, since I do like a couple of his tracks. The guy can really get lyrical WHEN HE WANTS TO.

I just don't agree with the vast majority of his music. Its so simple, conceited, and adding nothing positive to Hip-Hop. Like I said, if he can go lyrical, and get approval from both parties, why does he choose to go "Soulja Boy" hot garbage?

Because hes got "Pretty boy Swag"

#16 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:22 PM

Lil B is a deconstructionist. He chooses to goof around sometimes and write other times. You don't gotta be serious ALL the time, plus his cooking music knocks. AND it draws the younger crowd in which makes them more likely to see his positive tracks where he's shouting out rap legends so he's also promoting "real" hip-hop at the same time. I find the whole conscious rap movement lame because 99% of these so called "conscious rappers" stay in one lane only. Sure I like lyricism but I also like to hear stupid club tracks as well. [expletive] lyrics I don't wanna hear that [expletive] ALL the damn time.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#17 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,597 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:37 PM

Lil B is a deconstructionist. He chooses to goof around sometimes and write other times. You don't gotta be serious ALL the time, plus his cooking music knocks. AND it draws the younger crowd in which makes them more likely to see his positive tracks where he's shouting out rap legends so he's also promoting "real" hip-hop at the same time. I find the whole conscious rap movement lame because 99% of these so called "conscious rappers" stay in one lane only.

dude your so full of [expletive] man.

You are on this dudes diznick aint ya.
I actually Google searched the words
"the most enigmatic cultural figures to ever emerge from the United States"
and 2 interesting things came up.
1. Lil B's press bio proclaiming Lil B as the most enigmatic cultural figures to ever emerge from the United States.... :laughing:
and
2. Other forums you post at riding lil B's sack.

So Lil B's promotional people started this rumor at one point or another and you bought into it hook line and sinker.

You lost all cred bro. You dont know much about the real in real hip hop do ya.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#18 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,354 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:41 PM

1. Lil B's press bio proclaiming Lil B as the most enigmatic cultural figures to ever emerge from the United States.... :laughing:
and

So Lil B's promotional people started this rumor at one point or another and you bought into it hook line and sinker.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

#19 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:49 PM

and

Great job sticking to the talking points. Your post has contributed nothing to this discussion (notice I said discussion not debate, because I'm merely sharing MY opinion on the dude and letting everyone else from their own). If anything you thinking that Mase's album was more anticipated than Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III voids all of your credibility.

It's all good though. If you feel that I've "lost all credibility" then I don't need to talk you anymore and you can move on to chirp your "you don't know real hip-hop" nonsense elsewhere.

Edited by FLOCKA, April 25, 2011 - 03:53 PM.

R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#20 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 6,001 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted April 25, 2011 - 03:52 PM

Its okay to have differing opinions. Some people like Lil B, some don't. Oh well...

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users