Photo

PSN Blackout ENDS at 41 days. All capabilities including PSN Store have been restored. Welcome pack available.

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#141 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,113 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 06, 2011 - 12:33 PM

man, saving the game on Infamous is stupid

Edited by Windu, June 06, 2011 - 12:33 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#142 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,113 posts

Posted June 06, 2011 - 03:34 PM

I'm beginning to regret picking Infamous.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#143 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,493 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted June 06, 2011 - 07:05 PM

I'm beginning to regret picking Infamous.

Dont feel bad bro Deadnation is a dead game imo. Its ok...shoot the zombies and stuff. But its more like old school Contra than it is Resident Evil. Kinda wack.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#144 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,113 posts

Posted June 06, 2011 - 07:13 PM

Dont feel bad bro Deadnation is a dead game imo. Its ok...shoot the zombies and stuff. But its more like old school Contra than it is Resident Evil. Kinda wack.

I loved Contra. :cry:

Pau Gasol is GONE

#145 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,731 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 06, 2011 - 08:12 PM

I loved Contra. :cry:

hell yea, almost got this shirt -

Posted Image

Posted Image

#146 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,230 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted June 06, 2011 - 10:49 PM

hell yea, almost got this shirt -

Posted Image

Contra is the [expletive], I got that on Xbox arcade haha

the UpUpDownDown..... is actually how you unlock a webOS phone into developer mode (aka jailbreak/root access)

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#147 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,841 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted June 08, 2011 - 01:01 PM

I got Infamous and LBP. For free I'll take it, not complain.

The other games looked cheapo.

Trying to get my free PSP games.
Not wasting my time on the PS+.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#148 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,877 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted June 08, 2011 - 01:09 PM

Infamous is terrible.

#149 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,113 posts

Posted June 08, 2011 - 05:36 PM

Infamous is terrible.

You know what? I'm changing my stance now. I'm warming to it. Once you get comfortable with the controls...it's enjoyable.

Once I got the hang of the controls and started understanding the good/evil aspect of the game...I started getting thru the missions and "side-missions".

Gaining new powers gives it a RPG feel (and I love RPGs). I'm gonna finish the game doing mostly good deeds and then see what happens when I just merc people left and right.

Edited by Windu, June 09, 2011 - 05:01 AM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#150 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,877 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted June 08, 2011 - 09:58 PM

I'm just not that big of a gamer in general, love 2k and GTA...and that's about it. LBP was the only game I was interested in, as far as downloads go, but only because of my girlfriend (she loves it).

Other than the two I mentioned, there have been few games I've really gotten into. Motor Storm was pretty cool. NBA Jam is fun, but that sort of falls in line with 2k and the basketball games. UFC 2010 is cool, but gets old. Same with Mortal Kombat.

Those mega-popular games, like Halo and COD, they just aren't me. If I want a game I can go shoot everyone up in, it's GTA or bust for me.

#151 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,113 posts

Posted June 09, 2011 - 05:08 AM

I'm just not that big of a gamer in general, love 2k and GTA...and that's about it. LBP was the only game I was interested in, as far as downloads go, but only because of my girlfriend (she loves it).

Other than the two I mentioned, there have been few games I've really gotten into. Motor Storm was pretty cool. NBA Jam is fun, but that sort of falls in line with 2k and the basketball games. UFC 2010 is cool, but gets old. Same with Mortal Kombat.

Those mega-popular games, like Halo and COD, they just aren't me. If I want a game I can go shoot everyone up in, it's GTA or bust for me.

Only thing I'm really big on is RPGs and Tekken. I'll travel to play in tournaments for tekken; hell, I'll travel just to play at someone's crib.

You don't like Madden? You may have to experiment with some games to get more out of your PS3 gaming-wise. But yeh, my girl stays on LBP.

Sports games can get repetitive if you don't have anyone to play besides the AI. Thats why I like RPG/Adventure games. They usually take some time to finish (I don't like a game I can easily beat), have good stories, and are just generally fun to play.

I never got into Halo cause I never had a Xbox...really not that big of a fps fan anyway. But, I played COD for a little while and it was ok. Nothing comes close to Goldeneye on 64 though.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#152 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,731 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted June 09, 2011 - 07:24 PM

Only thing I'm really big on is RPGs and Tekken. I'll travel to play in tournaments for tekken; hell, I'll travel just to play at someone's crib.

You don't like Madden? You may have to experiment with some games to get more out of your PS3 gaming-wise. But yeh, my girl stays on LBP.

Sports games can get repetitive if you don't have anyone to play besides the AI. Thats why I like RPG/Adventure games. They usually take some time to finish (I don't like a game I can easily beat), have good stories, and are just generally fun to play.

I never got into Halo cause I never had a Xbox...really not that big of a fps fan anyway. But, I played COD for a little while and it was ok. Nothing comes close to Goldeneye on 64 though.

did you play final fantasy VII, and what did you think? FF VIII?

Posted Image

#153 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted June 09, 2011 - 10:08 PM

I wasn't too happy with infamous for about the first 15-20 mins of playing it either, then I got the hang of it, I like it better now. But yeah, the saving system is weird, it sucks.

Haven't really played LBP too much, just about 10 minutes, looks pretty cool though. My lil' cousins will finally have something to play that doesn't involve killing enemy soldiers/nazis/zombies/monsters, lol.

#154 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,113 posts

Posted June 10, 2011 - 12:16 PM

Anyone having any freezing issues with Infamous? The game freezes up on me...maybe playing it for too long?

Pau Gasol is GONE

#155 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,113 posts

Posted June 10, 2011 - 12:17 PM

did you play final fantasy VII, and what did you think? FF VIII?

IIRC, I did play VII but it was so long ago that I don't remember anything. Think I played VIII as well...again, long time ago. Gonna try to add those to my collection again.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#156 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,113 posts

Posted June 10, 2011 - 12:21 PM

I wasn't too happy with infamous for about the first 15-20 mins of playing it either, then I got the hang of it, I like it better now. But yeah, the saving system is weird, it sucks.

looks like it saves the game on the mission you left off on. I've died and it didn't really restart me too far back (if at all). I just pause, go to save game/data and then make note of the mission thats saved and the date and time. Then, when I want to play again...I go to the XMB on the playstation and go to saved game data and it you'll see the autosave part of infamous plus the part you saved...which are usually identical.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#157 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,841 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted June 10, 2011 - 03:00 PM

I got mod nation racers on PSP. it's cool. I can't getinto playing game on this PSP. My hands are big, it's uncomfortable.

my PS3 games are still downloading. It's SLOW. :eh:

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users