Ever heard of Bruce Blitz?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,330 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 20, 2011 - 06:09 PM

Thia guy Bruce Blitz for whatever reason gets massive exposure on his blog and youtube channel. He must be the biggest KB hater on the planet. He rides Brons nuts so much its almost like a strange wanna be love affair.
He had this article about how MJ was the greatest of all time. In the same article he spoke of todays players and said that Kobe isnt even half the player Lebron is. To insinuate that MJ is the greatest followed by Bron....
So I messaged him and said its perfectly reasonable to think MJ is the GOAT even if KB got his 6th ring but how could you be crazy enough to compare Kobes 5 rings, 8 finals appearances in 16 seasons to Lebrons no rings and 1 finals appearance in 8 years?
I havnt heard back yet of course.
Heres his youtube channel. This guy must have Bron tattoo'd on his ball sack. its so pathetic its funny to watch.

http://www.youtube.c...theblitzchannel

#2 Azazello

Azazello

Sixth Man

• 3,431 posts

Posted April 20, 2011 - 06:16 PM

Yes and we shouldn't pay attention to him.

#3 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,523 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted April 20, 2011 - 10:56 PM

Get in line bruh

anyways sooo uhhh does this mean it's possible to get Kobe tatted on my ball sack?
No homodo.
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#4 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,686 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted April 21, 2011 - 06:34 AM

^ uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I known him since 2007ish. He hates on Kobe so much like Kobe did something towards him personally. Like I kno ppl don't lile lebron, yet they give respect to bron and even Boston players. He literally hates kobe. And it's funny Kobe gets rings, MVP and break records and his boy bron is just eatin cereals with him

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#5 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted April 21, 2011 - 11:51 PM

^ uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I known him since 2007ish. He hates on Kobe so much like Kobe did something towards him personally. Like I kno ppl don't lile lebron, yet they give respect to bron and even Boston players. He literally hates kobe. And it's funny Kobe gets rings, MVP and break records and his boy bron is just eatin cereals with him

Yeah, I've known about him for a while, as well. He does hate on Kobe too much, but I have to give him credit. He is pretty knowledgeable a lot of the time, and gives Kobe respect where and when it is due. Also, I've noticed that he really thinks that Kobe is great, but just that he's overrated (i.e. shouldn't be compared to Jordan). He is a hardcore Chicago Bulls fan, and I started to respect him more when he was calling Derrick Rose overrated, and saying that Lebron should be the MVP. Whether you like it or not, Kobe has a lot of faults. He likes to shoot a lot, and he misses a lot. Again, don't get me wrong, he IS a Kobe hater, but the guy backs up his claims with facts most of the time. You also have to remember that he gets more views by being controversial than he would by doing a milk toast commentary..

Also, for the record, he chose the Lakers to win the championship this year a couple weeks ago.

Edited by leor_77, April 21, 2011 - 11:54 PM.

#6 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted April 22, 2011 - 12:38 PM

He's an idiot.
htCCl0m.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users