2 replies to this topic

#1 Scranton Strangler

Scranton Strangler

Rookie

• 13 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:All

Posted April 15, 2011 - 10:37 AM

Why are there 4 admins when 3 never log in or post, and 1 of them doesn't like the Lakers and doesn't know [expletive] about basketball......

#2 Base

Base

Casadee

• 4,376 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Ime udoka

Posted April 15, 2011 - 05:06 PM

It's pretty interesting that this topic hasn't been locked or deleted.

Imadul was banned and he had a thread that was non threatening and abided by all the rules locked (and pretty immediately as well) because it would turn into a goodbye thread. Don't know the rules anymore. We get mixed messages from Real Deal.

He does one thing in one instant, then treats the same instant differently when it shows up again. Personally I would just delete this thread. It sheds bad light on the whole site, not just the Admins.

Edited by Base, April 15, 2011 - 05:12 PM.

#3 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,868 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 15, 2011 - 07:46 PM

I'm wondering why a former TLN'er was mentioned in this particular topic.

The rules are as clear as day. Everyone knows why he was banned (after his fifth suspension), even the entire staff, even his best buddies. His topic was locked because it was a personal topic about him and him alone, and there's no reason to have it up if he's not on the site talking about his experience.

Yes, it would be some "bring back Imadul" thread, much like his other topics he created before a couple of his suspensions.

Maybe I would've considered bringing him back after 30 days (which I talked about with someone else) had he and a couple of people far, far away from me refrained from mouthing off on Facebook.

Shedding bad light on the entire site? That was done over and over again, when certain people are constantly updating their status messages to mouth off about their previous suspensions, then replying in certain topics doing the same exact thing, when the rules clearly prohibit such immaturity.

The event that happened today (with the Scranton Strangler guy, which is a character off of The Office, according to Wikipedia) probably ties in with it all. I'm not surprised. It takes a worthless low-life to get on here and talk trash on my family, friends and girlfriend, but it's in no way, shape or form an act of bravery, because outside of this site and the internet, it would never, ever repeat itself.

Interesting that this topic wasn't closed or deleted? Probably because I was gone at a workshop all day long. Mods are told not to deal with this kind of stuff, members that go beyond just the small personal attacks, because I'd rather shoulder the load. Of course, it's always better for many to assume something, because so many seem to know much more about TLN and the staff than I do.

As for the person that actually posted what they did, whoever it may be, you're lying. You don't have a file uploaded, you won't get into the ACP, you won't do anything outside of running your chops online. I won't bother saying much more to you. Who knows...I've probably already said it all to you, over and over again.

Thread closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users