• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 I-hate-the-celtics

I-hate-the-celtics

Rookie

• 60 posts
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy and Van Exel

Posted October 06, 2008 - 08:43 PM

am I insane? I seriously get steamed when I lose in fantasy to the point where I cant even sleep some nights because I get so mad. For example........I lost tonight in my football league by 4 points. I thought I would get blown out because going into tonight I had 85 points and my opponent still had Peterson, so I figured, ok, he will score 20 and Ill get blown out. Thats fine, thats not as bad. I ended up losing by 4 as I said. The thing is.......I lost by the 4 pts and my RIDICULOUSSSSSSSS tight end didnt even catch ONE ball on Sunday, not one. I got a zero for him. I mean come on. If he catches 2 passes, chances are I win. We do play for money, its not like its just for fun. Does anyone else get like this? I HATE losing more then anything. I honestly think Id rather have the flu then lose.

#2 Aceis²FresH

Aceis²FresH

║│ █│║ ▌║│█║▌║▌║

• 2,701 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#32.

Posted October 06, 2008 - 08:48 PM

Lol
This is my 2nd year doin Fantasy, I don't get mad,
only time I get a little ticked is when I traded a player and the next week he does really good, etc.

And don't lose sleep over this haha,

Lose sleep over Laker Games!

#3 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted October 06, 2008 - 08:49 PM

That's why I don't do Fantasy Leagues. Too much stuff to worry about and other things to think about.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#4 I-hate-the-celtics

I-hate-the-celtics

Rookie

• 60 posts

Posted October 07, 2008 - 07:38 AM

I love the fantasy season but at the same time I absolutely hate it. When the season is over for the NFL (fantasy season) in like week 15, its such a relief to just sit back and watch a game and not have to worry about whos doing what. Its like Wallstreet, I got papers an crap all over the place

#5 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted October 07, 2008 - 10:13 AM

I love the fantasy season but at the same time I absolutely hate it. When the season is over for the NFL (fantasy season) in like week 15, its such a relief to just sit back and watch a game and not have to worry about whos doing what. Its like Wallstreet, I got papers an crap all over the place

i feel the exact same way.
i started playing fantasy sports in like 02, and i'm finally starting to get burnt out on it.
it's just too much to worry about for so little reward.
i used to play like 5 football leagues, two baseball leagues, and two basketball leagues.
now i only play one of each, and i don't really let it interfere with my viewing schedule/rooting interests.

#6 K. Dot

K. Dot

Spark & Fly

• 3,712 posts
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 26, 2008 - 01:13 PM

Hah i don't get that angry but i do get angry especially last week where i lost by 1 point because my damn WR WAS INJURED. I mean come on 1 catch and i would have won. What are the chances of that BS. oh well :rock:

#7 I-hate-the-celtics

I-hate-the-celtics

Rookie

• 60 posts

Posted November 13, 2008 - 04:12 PM

I feel your pain. For 2 straight weeks I had a tight end that didnt catch ONE ball and I ended up losing by less then 5 points. It is just ridiculous. How can you not catch one ball? Must be nice to make like 100k a game and not even have to catch a ball

#8 Klewfish

Klewfish

Reppin' LA on the East Coast

• 1,445 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:Game 4 of 2000 NBA Finals

Posted December 16, 2008 - 06:57 PM

The one player I get mad about is Jerricho Cotchery. He is so hit or miss. I'll play him, he'll have 1 catch for 10 yards one week, i'll play him again he'll have 2 catches for 11 yards, I sit him because of that and he has 134 yds and a TD the week I sit him. So I play him the next week and he has 1 catch for 0 yards. UGHH. Fortunately for me, my two leagues on Yahoo where I'm playing for money I am in the championship game. I won my one league by .8 pts and my other league by 2 pts. Phewww
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

#9 Kyle

Kyle

Pulsating

• Pip
  • 224 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Chick Hearn

Posted December 17, 2008 - 01:59 PM

Brett Favre is horribly frustrating. I benched him the week he threw 6 td passes because the week before he played below average. The guy is so up and down. He can have one week like the 6td week, and then throw 2 ints and lose 2 fumbles the next.
"The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept."
-George Carlin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users