#21 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,578 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted April 14, 2011 - 12:16 PM

Yes, I would like to see Lakers run a more quick tempo oriented offense. The players and scheme went hand in hand. You telling me they can only win in the Triangle? Every championship team doesn't run a triangle offense. Not seeing how thats blasphemy. Anyway we could use a couple bangers in the paint as well..

I've been thinking the same thing, and yes I too would like to see a more free-form and up-tempo offense from the Lakers. The core team, mainly composed of Kobe and Fish aren't going to stay very long with the Lakers, and plus Phil Jackson will be out this season. The Lakers also won 11 championships before using the triangle, so I don't see anything wrong with that. I think this will benefit Pau, Ron Ron, Bynum and Odom and will have more shot opportunities as the offense doesn't have to go through Kobe all the time.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#22 wydellmd

wydellmd

Rookie

• 443 posts
  • Name:dell d
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 26, 2011 - 10:29 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing the Lakers pick up Klay Thompson From Washington State, the son of MIchael Thompson. I think he lead the PAC 10 in scoring this year, and is a very good shooting gaurd. If Brown bolts for more money in the offseason, Klay would make a very nice back up for Kobe. Plus I am a little biased, being that I am a WSU alum, still live in Pullman, WA home of the Cougs, and have watched Klay play quite a bit over the last couple of years.

#23 GEMROC

GEMROC

Independent Queen working for her throne.

• 3,791 posts
  • Name:Cheryle

Posted April 28, 2011 - 10:20 PM

I'm bias bc I'm friends with Malcolm Thomas -- I hope the Lakers can somehow get him. <3 :rock:

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS, boyeee.

Lakers branded | I love life and all its uncertainties. <3 | *TWEET ME:@CheryleLapitan

#24 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,797 posts

Posted May 01, 2011 - 05:36 PM

its pretty surreal that this kid i went to school with is projected to be #1, good ish :rock:

http://www.nbadraft....errick-williams

13z8pc6.jpg

#25 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,925 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 01, 2011 - 06:08 PM

its pretty surreal that this kid i went to school with is projected to be #1, good ish :rock:

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/derrick-williams

man WTF everyone here in the Buena Park/La Mirada area I know, says they know him haha crazy

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#26 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,797 posts

Posted May 01, 2011 - 07:21 PM

man WTF everyone here in the Buena Park/La Mirada area I know, says they know him haha crazy

he went to my HS..my brother was on the bbal team with him and i used to watch him practice when he was a sophmore..he was good for a HS kid, but never would i have thought he would make it to the nba, its crazy

13z8pc6.jpg

#27 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 17, 2011 - 11:47 PM

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/derrick-williams

I didn't know you were local pkflyers? I live in the Whittier area.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users