2 replies to this topic

#1 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,881 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 03, 2011 - 12:53 AM

I've set all regular season games to visible, so you should be able to see each one now.

L.A.K.E.R is going to run the Gameday forum, moving the old game topics a day after the game is over with, and creating new topics for each game on the road ahead.

If a game isn't posted, and it's nearing tip-off, you can look for L.A.K.E.R or a moderator and ask them to create the topic, as they will be the ones who have those particular rights in the Gameday forum.

#2 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,328 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 03, 2011 - 02:14 AM

Good change, but wouldn't it be better if all the game threads, besides the current one, are closed until the actual game day ? Then they can just be reopened and used .. This way there will be no confusion about which game is next. I say that, because when I open the forum, the first thing I do is peek at the "Last Post Info" for the Gametime Discussion subforum and see which game is next. If somebody posted in another gamethread other than the current one there can be confusions as I said ..

#3 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,825 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 03, 2011 - 09:57 PM

Well, if people start randomly posting in various gameday threads and we get a few "oops! Wrong Thread!" comments or they throw people off, I'll just stash away the thread until it's time to open it up again.

Shouldn't be a problem though since there are only 6 games left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users