#1 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,039 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 01, 2011 - 01:46 PM

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6280485

Ugh, absolutely sickens me. Sports fandom is fun to participate in, but man some people take it too far.

Posted Image

#2 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted April 01, 2011 - 02:58 PM

some sexy [expletive] girl got attacked during the game when i went last year

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#3 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted April 01, 2011 - 03:47 PM

So stupid SMH. Damn shame.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#4 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted April 05, 2011 - 10:37 AM

I'm not even a fan of Baseball, but I heard this story enough on the radio. I hope the attacker is found, and shot. I'm tired of these thugs giving Los Angeles a bad name.

#5 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,345 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 05, 2011 - 10:46 AM

This crap pisses me off. I heard someone say the other day that "all Dodger fans are the same" and of course this is the stuff that makes people say that.

It's unfortunate. I've been going to games since I was a kid and just to see how bad its gotten over the years is ridiculous. You have a whole bunch of thugs that go to games that wear their dodger [expletive], not to watch a game, but to drink beer and start [expletive] with other fans.

I want to be able to take my future kids one day to Dodger games but right now, its not a safe environment for kids to watch a game at. I went to a game last season and a fight broke out in my area where a guy was getting hit with a miniature bat. One of the guys got pushed into a kid and the dad got pissed and protected his son. The dad ends up bleeding and the kid is just crying his eyes out. Why that kid would ever want to go to another baseball game again is beyond me. The funny thing about the whole thing was the guy that ended protecting his kid was a high level dodger executive so you have to bet that the two guys who started the fight were banned from Dodger stadium.

I love the Dodgers and always will, but if I have to take my kids to Angel games, then so be it.

#6 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,919 posts

Posted April 05, 2011 - 10:57 AM

John Ireland said it best last week...the rowdiness from the Raider games has no carried over to the Dodger games. Ever since the raiders left the knuckleheads who did those idiotic things likes stabbing people and just being disruptive are now going to Dodger games to do just that. Ugh sad.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#7 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,001 posts

Posted April 05, 2011 - 05:33 PM

San Francisco Giants Fan Beaten at Dodger Game May Have Brain Damage

LOS ANGELES – Police are searching for suspects responsible for beating a San Francisco Giants fan at Dodger Stadium after last week’s opening game.

Bryan Stow, a 42-year-old paramedic and father of two from Santa Cruz, is showing signs of brain damage and remains in critical condition after the beating. He suffered a severe skull fracture and bad bruising to his brain’s frontal lobes, said neurosurgeon Dr. Gabriel Zada.

At one point, doctors at Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center had to remove the entire left side of his skull to ease pressure on his brain. The pressure is now normal but Stow remains in a coma from his injuries and from sedation to reduce his brain activity, Zada said.

:eh:

• 40,365 posts

Posted April 05, 2011 - 05:52 PM

John Ireland said it best last week...the rowdiness from the Raider games has no carried over to the Dodger games. Ever since the raiders left the knuckleheads who did those idiotic things likes stabbing people and just being disruptive are now going to Dodger games to do just that. Ugh sad.

Absolutely true and I didn't need to hear John Ireland to determine this. I put this together right away. It's so obvious. That's in fact one of the reasons the Raiders ultimately left L.A. believe it or not.

yo.

#9 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,506 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted April 05, 2011 - 06:34 PM

thats horrible...i hope they find those...can't think of a word nasty enough yet

Posted Image

#10 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,755 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted April 05, 2011 - 06:38 PM

That is horrible. Some idiots don't deserve to be called human, that's just [expletive]ing disgusting.

#11 ML21

ML21

Laker Fanatic est 8/15/1990

• 278 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Birth 1990
  • Fav. Laker:Eddie Jones,Shaq,Kobe,D-Fish

Posted April 05, 2011 - 06:40 PM

Im on twitter alot and alot of the Die Hards are pissed about this including me. I live up here and I dislike the Giants and its fans at time but NEVER should it get personal and what not. I dont call them Dodger fans because True Dodger fans don't do [expletive] like that. I donated for the guy because its sicking. Talked to Giant fans and we're all on the same page with this. Its Sad and it needs to stop. Im a Die Hard Dodger fan but They need to do something at Dodger stadium.

MDI your right since the Raiders left its gotten crazy but its noooo better in Oakland either and thats coming from a Big Raiders Fan right here
Posted Image

#12 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,868 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 06, 2011 - 12:08 AM

Seriously...

An armed society is a polite society.

These people deserve on the spot death punishment.

#13 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted April 07, 2011 - 04:49 PM

'Supposedly' there upping the secruity at Dodger Stadium.

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6302111

We'll see what happens though. Anyways why is Dodger Stadium full of the thugs? How come they don't go to Angels games? ( I don't live in LA, so if it's a stupid question my bad. )

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#14 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,345 posts

Posted April 08, 2011 - 09:23 AM

'Supposedly' there upping the secruity at Dodger Stadium.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/news/story?id=6302111

We'll see what happens though. Anyways why is Dodger Stadium full of the thugs? How come they don't go to Angels games? ( I don't live in LA, so if it's a stupid question my bad. )

More of a gang presence in Los Angeles than in Anaheim.

Don't be fooled by the whole Los Angeles part in the Angels name. Anaheim is in Orange County.

They are apparently putting out more LAPD officers at games. That may work a little bit, but until they ban any type of skin heads with tattoos on their nexts at dodger games, things wont change much.

#15 kb24_lakers

kb24_lakers

Katy Perry

• 7,108 posts
  • Name:JUAN
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted April 09, 2011 - 03:09 PM

Thats why you dont talk [expletive] or taunt 56,000 cholos!
[Lakers
Dodgers
RIP Amy Winehouse

#16 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,919 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 03:26 PM

Thats why you dont talk [expletive] or taunt 56,000 cholos!

there is no way you can justify this. Shame on you

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#17 kb24_lakers

kb24_lakers

Katy Perry

• 7,108 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 03:33 PM

there is no way you can justify this. Shame on you

it was sarcasm. but yeah most dodgers fans are hispanic. And hispanics are known for being in gangs lol

Dodgers vs Giants, of course theres gonna be [expletive] talking going on no matter who is winning.

Edited by kb24_lakers, April 09, 2011 - 03:37 PM.

[Lakers
Dodgers
RIP Amy Winehouse

#18 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,919 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 03:38 PM

Dodgers vs Giants, of course theres gonna be [expletive] talking going on no matter who is winning.

it was sarcasm. but yeah most dodgers fans are hispanic.

there's a difference between trash talking and attempting to murder someone. The poor guy even sent a text to his cousin while inside the stadium that he's scared for his safety. Should opposing fans feel intimidated? Yea. But they shouldn't feel like their life is in danger when attending BASEBALL games. This is supposed to be fun not a war trench.

I have friends who are cholos and Mexican, they're good dudes but these two knuckleheads who did this gave them especially a bad name.

Edited by MDI, April 09, 2011 - 03:42 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#19 kb24_lakers

kb24_lakers

Katy Perry

• 7,108 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 03:49 PM

there's a difference between trash talking and attempting to murder someone. The poor guy even sent a text to his cousin while inside the stadium that he's scared for his safety. Should opposing fans feel intimidatted? Yea. But they shouldn't feel like their life is in danger when attending BASEBALL games. This is supposed to be fun not a war trench.

I have friends who are cholos and Mexican, they're good dudes but these two knuckleheads who did this gave them especially a bad name.

yeah thats true but thats were alcohol and being high comes into play. i been do dodgers games were u can smell weed before and after games. dodgers stadium has been a dangerous place for opposing team fans in the last few years. Happens eveywhere. Like two years or a year ago someone got stabbed in angels stadium!

yeah true, but hopefully by putting more cops on games might lower the chances of this happening again. im pretty sure this is gonna happen again cuz some people just dont give a [expletive] but hopefully its minor
[Lakers
Dodgers
RIP Amy Winehouse

#20 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,919 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 04:07 PM

And I meant Latinos in my post btw we just joke around and call him cholo but he's not a gangster. He's a family man

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users