Photo

Official NBA 2K Thread (Pg. 40 - Eco-Motion Video)

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

Poll: Official NBA 2K Thread (Pg. 40 - Eco-Motion Video) (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you purchasing?

1. Yes (27 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

2. No (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

3. Undecided (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Which System?

1. Xbox 360 (16 votes [41.03%])

Percentage of vote: 41.03%

2. Playstation 3 (20 votes [51.28%])

Percentage of vote: 51.28%

3. PC (3 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#861 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,461 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted February 10, 2014 - 07:53 AM

I could play D on 2k13 and 2k12. And im not even talking about against other players, Im talking about playing against the AI.

#862 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,188 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted February 10, 2014 - 12:26 PM

Certainly not impossible, but about 85% of the time if you playing against a player that has any idea on how to play the game you won't be able to stay in front of them very long. As majesty stated regardless of your defender they will move their hips and slide their feet like they are stuck in mud at times. The only effective way I have found to play defense is to put a long lanky defender on a player. That works for the simple fact the game registers that defender as bigger and allows them to check them as soon as they begin to drive. Other than that your basically at the mercy of the offense. Like I said you can legit do 20 dribble moves to free your self up and then knock down a shot because the defender just gets lost.

I haven't had much trouble on D, of course you play people that are just as good and can score but you're never going to shut down all players on a team. When I get my PS4 we'll all play some games for sure.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#863 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,261 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 13, 2014 - 12:22 PM

Defense is a joke

When I play vs my buddy we both regularly shoot from 70-80%

On game, I didn't miss the entire 2nd half
Yup.. Seriously...

#864 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,261 posts

Posted February 13, 2014 - 12:46 PM

Me and my buddy have been doing lots of franchises.

Randomized drafts are madness...
Sometimes, there isn't a single player that is worth taking, like one player over a 70.. Others, there are tons Ofplayers over 70

One draft had 21 players over a 70 in the draft!

I love when you get he freaks in the draft too...
A 6'11 sf/SG?
A 6'9 SG/pg?

The 6'11 guy is basically like durrant... 206 pounds... Went to a 99 after a few years... Then I signed durrant as a free agent after Kobe retired... It's like cheating ...

One of my favorite players ever was a 6'2 pg/SG that was white
He made every shot... He came off the bench for a couple years, then was starting at SG next to cp3... Then traded cp3 for curry and formed the greatest shooting backcourt in history... They guy just never missed.. My buddy had signed Lebron, and drafted 2 Lebron clones... And although he was starting a 6'6 pg and a 6'9 version of Lebron at SG... Curry and the random generated player just out scored them... Dude never missed... Won MVP 3 times in a row... Had career averages of 50/40/90... Dude never missed... One game, I was down big, and I just started shooting with him, and that's the game where I found out his skill...

Also had a 7'4 center that had A athleticism... Most centers are stiffs... This guy was a 76 out of the draft, athletic, moved like anthoney Davis!

Finding a pf who can hit the 3 is really hard...
So, once I found a pf/c that was 6'9 but had a really good outside game, in addition to being good at everything else... He also has serious handles... He would get the ball, and he would dribble it like a guard!!! I would take in Ryhthem threes with him, and make them... Because I thought the guy was klay Thompson ...

Drafting really is the most fun part of the game to me
Finding those unique players in the draft
Putting it all together...

Of course, trading everyone away for expiering contracts and draft picks is key...

Lastly...
I felt bad for my buddy..

We have played dozens of seasons together over half a dozen franchises

It took him a franchise and a half to realize how to build a team ( he used to just go for scorers, Nate , JR, nick young, Jason terry, melo, all gunners...)

Finally... In our 6 th franchise, he choose the thunder, and won a championship!!! His first one!!!!
Free agency came around, and durrant walked from his team to sign with mine... (This is the franchise where I have the 6'11 durrant clone)... Then Howard signed at 4 mil a season...

It was a coup!!!
My buddy was hen forced into starting Paul George at pf... And 3 PGs... Poor dion waiters... At sf... Matched up vs 6'11 durrant clone... Ran 20 something straight points off with him to start the game...
He switched PG over to him, then it was durrants turn

#865 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,886 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 13, 2014 - 08:20 PM

Idk how you can have fun with created players lol .. Might just be me, but i dont like it.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,395 posts

Posted February 16, 2014 - 04:48 AM

This is too [expletive]in' awesome! SO MUCH WIN

yo.

#867 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,261 posts

Posted February 16, 2014 - 03:27 PM

Idk how you can have fun with created players lol .. Might just be me, but i dont like it.

I like it

To me it's a lot of fun to take a player, and find out what their game is...

I'll never forget that time one of the players I drafted shot granny style free throws... He was a c/pf. Shot like 75% on fts... Granny style...

It's just so much fun... When we play franchise, we like to play for seasons.. And it's fun.. Because then all of the current stars, become old, and sign to become role players... Dirk and gasol off the bench as my backup big men? Nice...

I ussally take a young player or two to build around... Like anthoney Davis or Paul George... Someone who is versitle and will become top 3 at their posistion

I really want to try a franchise with all young real players

Something like
Lillard or one of the young PGs
Harden or... (Not many good young 2 guards)
Paul George/ or Michael Kidd gilcrest
Anthoney Davis
Andre Drummond

Getting the 2 big men would be number one...
Maybe start with hornets... Should be able to trade Eric Gordon for Paul George or lillard... No
Would be very hard to pull off..

#868 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,886 posts

Posted February 16, 2014 - 05:53 PM

This is MyTeam Line up now..

Rose

Wade

Melo

Ibaka

Aldridge

Bench:

Curry

Griffin

Harden

89-90 Pippen

Iggy

Paul George

Parker

I've opened a [expletive] load of gold packs and always end up pulling the same bum players like Joe johnson...

I've bought a lot of Historic Bulls packs, Lakers packs, Thunder Packs, and Heat Packs... But I haven't been able to pull a Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Durant.... I always pull the same players .. SMH.

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#869 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,886 posts

Posted February 16, 2014 - 09:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CVFcSSNGGI#t=73

Don't know why the youtube link isn't working -_-

Finally pulled a Jordan! ... Too bad i's a 97-98.

Edited by Yaboy, February 17, 2014 - 05:05 PM.

#870 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,808 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 19, 2014 - 04:42 PM

Does anybody use a certain type of custom sliders to play the game? I feel like that would make the experience much better, if anyone does use custom sliders can you post em so I can give them a try.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#871 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,261 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 03:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CVFcSSNGGI#t=73

Don't know why the youtube link isn't working -_-

Finally pulled a Jordan! ... Too bad i's a 97-98.

Congrats on pulling a Jordan

#872 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,886 posts

Posted February 25, 2014 - 08:46 PM

Thanks lol

Do u play MyTeam? 

Anyone who has a x1 or ps4 there's a locker code for a free gold pack.

#873 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,735 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted February 26, 2014 - 02:33 AM

I'm addicted to playing the my player blackcourt pick up games. Only reason its worth doing it

2div

#874 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,261 posts

Posted February 27, 2014 - 01:12 AM

Thanks lol

Do u play MyTeam?

Anyone who has a x1 or ps4 there's a locker code for a free gold pack.

I did on 2k13
Fun mode

#875 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,130 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted February 28, 2014 - 09:46 AM

Does anybody use a certain type of custom sliders to play the game? I feel like that would make the experience much better, if anyone does use custom sliders can you post em so I can give them a try.

The only thing i change is playing on the highest level and the speed.  It is way too slow so I speed the animation up to 80

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#876 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,130 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted February 28, 2014 - 09:48 AM

I know the technique to get traded to my favorite team in my career.  Now im playing for the lakers and steve nash still suck.  He always turn things over and he never shoot even when he is open! wtf.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#877 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,188 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted February 28, 2014 - 10:23 AM

Yea I use custom sliders when i'm on 2K. I find it being more realistic than just changing the difficulty settings. 

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#878 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,886 posts

Posted March 08, 2014 - 04:48 PM

So "MyCareer" player disappeared WTF 

#879 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,692 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 13, 2014 - 07:45 PM

6o55.jpg

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#880 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,692 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 14, 2014 - 02:03 AM

Also NBA Street Mod 

Edited by Majesty, March 14, 2014 - 02:11 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users