Photo

Official NBA 2K Thread (Pg. 40 - Eco-Motion Video)

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

Poll: Official NBA 2K Thread (Pg. 40 - Eco-Motion Video) (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you purchasing?

1. Yes (27 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

2. No (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

3. Undecided (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Which System?

1. Xbox 360 (16 votes [41.03%])

Percentage of vote: 41.03%

2. Playstation 3 (20 votes [51.28%])

Percentage of vote: 51.28%

3. PC (3 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#821 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,323 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 03, 2013 - 07:25 PM

I just got it for the PS4 and hopped online. I was terrible. Seriously need to get used to the new gameplay.

#822 Danny

Danny

Rookie

• 386 posts
  • Name:Danny
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted December 03, 2013 - 11:31 PM

Have Y'all played with kobe in the next gen version? What's up with his shot. The dude misses wide open 3's with "excellent timing" on the shot release

• 40,365 posts

Posted December 04, 2013 - 12:43 AM

yo.

#824 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,766 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 04, 2013 - 10:41 AM

Have Y'all played with kobe in the next gen version? What's up with his shot. The dude misses wide open 3's with "excellent timing" on the shot release

Kobe's long ball has always been underrated in 2k games imo. He normally would miss wide open 3's. However wade's three is more money, yea that makes sense.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#825 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,164 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted December 04, 2013 - 11:01 AM

I never had a issue with Kobe's shooting. I do use custom sliders though so that might be a reason as well.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#826 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,140 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted December 15, 2013 - 02:29 PM

Anyone wanna start a ps4 online league? It can draft or non draft.

#827 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,198 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 23, 2013 - 01:00 PM

Starting my 2nd season of Association on 2K14.

Season 1: Everyone was up for sale. Indy was actually looking to dump George Hill's contract so I somehow got him and Roy Hibbert for Pau and a filler lol. I also traded away Nash for picks. Other trades were just about getting draft picks for '14. For the season, I think my starting lineup was something like.. Hill, Kobe, Wes, Jordan, Hibbert. My bench was pretty lackluster, as I traded away everyone who was of worth I could for draft picks. I also signed free agents who had high potential to 2 year deals so that they would continue to improve in the offseason and so that I could still have them available on draft day to trade away. I ended up winning the championship but man it was a grind with the bare bones roster I had. Kobe got the triple crown, of course. One of the picks I acquired actually turned into a top 3 pick from the lotto and I was able to trade Hibbert away for a top 5 pick. I had another pick in the 20's, one in the late teens, and I was able to trade away George Hill for the 14th pick. I traded away pretty much everyone I had for picks (except for Kobe and Jordan). So, after trading like a mad man I ended up with Joel Embiid, Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, Dante Exum, Wayne Seldon and a couple of future 1st rounders lol. I go into free agency and I lock up Jordan and Wes for 5 years each. At this point, I'm like ridiculously under the cap because Kobe only costs me about $12 million lol. Then I scoop up Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley, and Greg Oden for trade bait because I want to upgrade my backup C, PF and SF spots. I turn them, along with some draft picks, into Valenciunas, MKG, and Perry Jones. Hello dynasty lol

PG:   Marcus Smart/ Dante Exum

SG:   Kobe Bryant/ Wayne Seldon

SF:   Andrew Wiggins/ MKG

PF:   Jordan Hill/ Perry Jones

C:     Joel Embiid/ Jonas Valenciunas

#828 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,728 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted December 23, 2013 - 03:54 PM

How the [expletive] can I make a tear drop? I play 2K14 on Xbox 360...

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#829 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted December 23, 2013 - 11:14 PM

Anyone playing MyCareer? 

What position did choose? What team drafted you? Overall rating?

I'm a PG and was selecthing 9th overall by the Timberwolves..

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#830 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted December 23, 2013 - 11:15 PM

Starting my 2nd season of Association on 2K14.

Season 1: Everyone was up for sale. Indy was actually looking to dump George Hill's contract so I somehow got him and Roy Hibbert for Pau and a filler lol. I also traded away Nash for picks. Other trades were just about getting draft picks for '14. For the season, I think my starting lineup was something like.. Hill, Kobe, Wes, Jordan, Hibbert. My bench was pretty lackluster, as I traded away everyone who was of worth I could for draft picks. I also signed free agents who had high potential to 2 year deals so that they would continue to improve in the offseason and so that I could still have them available on draft day to trade away. I ended up winning the championship but man it was a grind with the bare bones roster I had. Kobe got the triple crown, of course. One of the picks I acquired actually turned into a top 3 pick from the lotto and I was able to trade Hibbert away for a top 5 pick. I had another pick in the 20's, one in the late teens, and I was able to trade away George Hill for the 14th pick. I traded away pretty much everyone I had for picks (except for Kobe and Jordan). So, after trading like a mad man I ended up with Joel Embiid, Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, Dante Exum, Wayne Seldon and a couple of future 1st rounders lol. I go into free agency and I lock up Jordan and Wes for 5 years each. At this point, I'm like ridiculously under the cap because Kobe only costs me about $12 million lol. Then I scoop up Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley, and Greg Oden for trade bait because I want to upgrade my backup C, PF and SF spots. I turn them, along with some draft picks, into Valenciunas, MKG, and Perry Jones. Hello dynasty lol

PG:   Marcus Smart/ Dante Exum

SG:   Kobe Bryant/ Wayne Seldon

SF:   Andrew Wiggins/ MKG

PF:   Jordan Hill/ Perry Jones

C:     Joel Embiid/ Jonas Valenciunas

Nice... I'm thinking about starting an association

I don't like playing with the downloadable rookies though.. They look nothing like the player so that kinda kills it for me..

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#831 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,766 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 23, 2013 - 11:24 PM

Anyone playing MyCareer? 

I am a PG as well and was selected by the t wolves, was happy about that because there is where I wanted to end up.

Made my guy athletic and I think my overall rating right now is a 74. Close to becoming a starter coach told me I almost have to spot locked up. Only sig skill I got right now is finisher level one. Fun game mode but gets somewhat ruined by the bad AI and the horrible trades that happen none stop in the game.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#832 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,140 posts

Posted December 24, 2013 - 12:03 AM

Anyone playing MyCareer?

I'm a point guard and I was also selected 9th to the wolves.

#833 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,198 posts

Posted December 24, 2013 - 08:58 AM

Anyone playing MyCareer? 

I haven't made one yet for 2k14.

In 2k13 I was a SF and I was drafted by the Bucks with the 14th pick. I quickly demanded a trade to the Lakers and they ended up trading me like a month later for Darius Morris lol.

I was barely getting any time at first because I was playing behind Metta lol. But then I actually got the starting job and was tearing [expletive] up alongside Kobe for the 2nd half of the season. Lillard ended up barely beating me for ROY.

#834 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,198 posts

Posted December 24, 2013 - 08:59 AM

Nice... I'm thinking about starting an association

I don't like playing with the downloadable rookies though.. They look nothing like the player so that kinda kills it for me..

Eh, they're better than the auto-created rookies 2k makes. Some of those guys look freaking aliens.

#835 DeeZee

DeeZee

Sixth Man

• 4,148 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, wilt,kareem

Posted December 24, 2013 - 10:14 AM

Got this for the Xbox One on Sunday.

#836 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,399 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted December 31, 2013 - 11:03 AM

2k needs to get their [expletive] together.

I made a my career....whenever I loaded the save, it would take me back to the main menu for the xbox one.

So I started a new one...now that one is [expletive]ing corrupt.

I can't even play 2k because something is always [expletive]ing up.

Edited by LakeShow805, December 31, 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#837 Yellow_Evan

Yellow_Evan

Rookie

• 847 posts
  • Fan Since:2002

Posted January 01, 2014 - 12:39 AM

In 2k, I love using the Lakers. So much fun to use, love the playbook. I press a lot (works well on low difficulties, not so well on superstar or hall of fame). I rarely use Kobe though, unless it's the final few mins of a game. I'm not too good with him, but I am good with Sacre, Farmar, Young, Henry, and ESPECIALLY Hill. Not so good with Pau shooting wise and I am so so with Kaman. I'm decent with Blake and Meeks as well. 

#838 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted January 01, 2014 - 06:31 PM

Asked for a trade after finishing my 1st season...now I'm playing alongside Kobe and lebron.

#839 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,140 posts

Posted January 05, 2014 - 10:59 AM

I just pulled a Kevin Durant MyTean from a domination reward pack.

Guess I'll make him my power forward

My lineup is

Jerry West
Elgin Baylor
Dominique Wilkins
KD
Wilt Chamberlain

Edited by MrKnowItAll, January 05, 2014 - 11:00 AM.

#840 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,003 posts

Posted January 13, 2014 - 10:08 PM

Just got J-Smoove and Kyle Singler in exchange for Paul Millsap and Evan Turner (I'm playing as the 76ers). Smith (PF and SF) can do it all and is very athletic and Singler (SF) is a knockout 3 point shooter. This is my first year. Right now my lineup is:

PG: Michael Carter-Williams

SG: Jason Richardson

SF: Kyle Singler

PF: Josh Smith

C: Nerlens Noel

6th Man: Spencer Hawes

Nerlens Noel's trading stock is through the roof. He's only a rookie but has A+ potential. I plan on trading him + MCW for someone like Kemba Walker and a serviceable center this off-season. Also have another young talented player, Royce White, who I should be able to trade for a pretty good role player coming off the bench. I have lots of cap space so I should be able to sign more expensive experienced  players in exchange for young talent (MCW + royce white). Going for a championship next year :rock: Next year's potential roster:

PG: Kemba Walker

SG: J-Rich

SF: Singler

PF: J-Smoove

C: Great defender, great rebounder, average scorer

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), Bing (1)