Photo

Official NBA 2K Thread (Pg. 40 - Eco-Motion Video)

• Please log in to reply
898 replies to this topic

Poll: Official NBA 2K Thread (Pg. 40 - Eco-Motion Video) (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you purchasing?

1. Yes (27 votes [69.23%])

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

2. No (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

3. Undecided (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Which System?

1. Xbox 360 (16 votes [41.03%])

Percentage of vote: 41.03%

2. Playstation 3 (20 votes [51.28%])

Percentage of vote: 51.28%

3. PC (3 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#621 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted June 11, 2013 - 01:43 AM

I like Lebron and am glad he's finally on the cover

Paul, Kobe, Jordan, Durant, griffin, rose have all been on it

One was missing
Posted Image

#622 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,976 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 11, 2013 - 02:06 AM

Damn! Can't wait for this game!

Why does he become the Mummy at 1:01?

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#623 Danny

Danny

Rookie

• 388 posts
  • Name:Danny
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 11, 2013 - 02:16 AM

Damn! Can't wait for this game!

Why does he become the Mummy at 1:01?

Also kobe at 0:52, he looks nice!

#624 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 23,022 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted June 11, 2013 - 02:42 AM

sick 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#625 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,903 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 11, 2013 - 07:32 AM

Not sure if anyone pointed this out yet, but the cover, is Lebron Taking a flop...

look at him throwing his body backwards... perfect flopping form....

lebron-james-gets-first-video-game-cover

The cover is YOU, going into LeBron, and him flopping...

Maybe EA is doing this as a slap to lebrons face... and LeBron couldn't even see it!!!

lol!!!

Most players have a cool offensive move on the cover...

LeBron...

his trademark... FLOP!!!

#626 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,681 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted June 11, 2013 - 08:51 AM

worst cover yet, they could've picked a much better pic

the game looks sick tho... can't wait for more gameplay trailers!!

2div

#627 K-Kris

K-Kris

Forum Browser

• 615 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted June 11, 2013 - 10:56 AM

Not sure if anyone pointed this out yet, but the cover, is Lebron Taking a flop...

look at him throwing his body backwards... perfect flopping form....

lebron-james-gets-first-video-game-cover

The cover is YOU, going into LeBron, and him flopping...

Maybe EA is doing this as a slap to lebrons face... and LeBron couldn't even see it!!!

lol!!!

Most players have a cool offensive move on the cover...
LeBron...
his trademark... FLOP!!!

Not sure if serious or joking.

• 40,373 posts

Posted June 11, 2013 - 10:59 AM

^ I guess you haven't seen this:

and that doesn't even include some of his worst all-time flops that are more recent ones too.

yo.

#629 K-Kris

K-Kris

Forum Browser

• 615 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted June 11, 2013 - 11:06 AM

I have seen it. I know lebron flops.. but obviously the pic is him doing his pregame ritual with the powder.

I just wasnt sure if tk was sarcastically joking or totally serious with his post. Lol my bad

#630 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted June 11, 2013 - 11:27 AM

I dont know why people go crazy over "next gen" graphics when the PC has had that level of graphics for about 3 years now.

Posted Image

#631 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,903 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted June 11, 2013 - 04:46 PM

I just wasnt sure if tk was sarcastically joking or totally serious with his post. Lol my bad

And that is exactly the fine line I love to tread

Meanwhile...
In my buddies myteam
We were playing and the other team had mougsy bougs at pg, and we had spud Webb ...

A little man pg battle ensued
Nothing is cooler then seeing spud Webb rise up for a dunk in game
Guy just takes off and flies! 5'6 and dunks!

I am a 5 seed now.. I want to get to the 3 seed and above, so I can get the gold legends... Jordan would be crazy to have

#632 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,771 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 16, 2013 - 08:59 AM

I dont know why people go crazy over "next gen" graphics when the PC has had that level of graphics for about 3 years now.

People dont have the money to buy a pc that puts out next gen graphics. To get a comp to run the best looking games at max specs your looking to drop 1500+ on a custom comp you have to build, and if your gonna by it through a store or online already made your looking at 2500+ bucks. Thats a lot of dough, so people are blown away when they see it on a console since they never had the money to actually get a computer that can look that good.

Also I prefer console gaming over pc gaming any day of the week. I know you can plug in a controller and play on the computer but its just not the same to me. Prefer the system interface and interaction more on a console than a pc, but I suppose that has to do with the fact I never had a great pc gaming set up. I could just never get comfy sitting at a desk and playing a game for more than an hour. However, when playing a console I can sit on the couch or my bed for hours and just go at it.

Now speaking on 2k there is a new feature called path to greatness mode, anyone any ideas what that is? Is this the new my career or something different? I loved my career and always do, NBA games are really the only games that allow for your my player to feel great since your up and down the court. I suppose that hockey games are the same in this manner, but EA has yet to put that much development into NHL game career mode as 2k has. Then again its pretty satisfying to be the goalie for the flyers and be the reason they win the cup, but hey thats just me lol.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, June 16, 2013 - 09:03 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#633 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,976 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 17, 2013 - 05:25 PM

People dont have the money to buy a pc that puts out next gen graphics. To get a comp to run the best looking games at max specs your looking to drop 1500+ on a custom comp you have to build, and if your gonna by it through a store or online already made your looking at 2500+ bucks. Thats a lot of dough, so people are blown away when they see it on a console since they never had the money to actually get a computer that can look that good.

Also I prefer console gaming over pc gaming any day of the week. I know you can plug in a controller and play on the computer but its just not the same to me. Prefer the system interface and interaction more on a console than a pc, but I suppose that has to do with the fact I never had a great pc gaming set up. I could just never get comfy sitting at a desk and playing a game for more than an hour. However, when playing a console I can sit on the couch or my bed for hours and just go at it.

Now speaking on 2k there is a new feature called path to greatness mode, anyone any ideas what that is? Is this the new my career or something different? I loved my career and always do, NBA games are really the only games that allow for your my player to feel great since your up and down the court. I suppose that hockey games are the same in this manner, but EA has yet to put that much development into NHL game career mode as 2k has. Then again its pretty satisfying to be the goalie for the flyers and be the reason they win the cup, but hey thats just me lol.

I built my PC back in high school and it only costs me maybe 400 dollars to upgrade it every few years.  

The most I ever spent on it thus far was 600 dollars, no more than a next gen console, and the only thing at the moment that needs upgrading is the video card but that wouldn't set me back much.

If someone just bought a PC and built it from scratch it would probably be 1500 for a first payment.

But if like most people they already have a desktop and just upgrade certain aspects every few years it shouldn't cost them 1500 per upgrade, there is actually very good upgrade components at inexpensive prices that can run games just as good as and some better than the most expensive ones. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#634 mrclutch

mrclutch

Rookie

• 1,114 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:michael cooper

Posted June 17, 2013 - 05:50 PM

Anyone gonna try out nba live 14?

#635 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,166 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted June 17, 2013 - 07:17 PM

Lmao good one

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#636 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,033 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 07:37 PM

LEBRON3.png

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#637 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,354 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 11:25 PM

Haha even the trailer for it is trash.

#638 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,771 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 18, 2013 - 09:41 AM

I built my PC back in high school and it only costs me maybe 400 dollars to upgrade it every few years.  

The most I ever spent on it thus far was 600 dollars, no more than a next gen console, and the only thing at the moment that needs upgrading is the video card but that wouldn't set me back much.

If someone just bought a PC and built it from scratch it would probably be 1500 for a first payment.

But if like most people they already have a desktop and just upgrade certain aspects every few years it shouldn't cost them 1500 per upgrade, there is actually very good upgrade components at inexpensive prices that can run games just as good as and some better than the most expensive ones. 

Even if you buy a pc for 600 bucks to buy a graphics card to run high end games is gonna set you back 250 easy. Im talking about a comp that can run games on their next gen graphics. You show me a pc for 700 bucks that will run crysis 3 at 31 fps. My friend had to drop 1500 on a custom pc in order to run crysis on that and even then it dips into the medium 20's. Next gen graphics require a lot of computing power. They have been out for a while on computer but the amount of money needed to actually get them to show is a lot more than any console. I can go pick up a 360 for 200 bucks and run skyrim and it looks pretty good. Now to get a pc to run it at its very best is gonna set you back a lot more than 200 bucks. PC gaming is a lot more expensive then console gaming and that is why next gen graphics on consoles is such a big deal even though they have been out on pc for a while, just too pricey to really have it at your finger tips.

Im not sure what games your referring to but to play the games that are known to look beautiful at their best settings i.e. crysis or witcher 2 your gonna have to put a pretty penny into your pc to be able to run them at their best and still have a great gaming experience.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, June 18, 2013 - 09:44 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

• 40,373 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 12:38 PM

Rose-NBA-2k.png

yo.

#640 Danny

Danny

Rookie

• 388 posts
  • Name:Danny
  • Fan Since:1998