Photo

Nas, Ras Kass, Shyheim, Lauryn Hill, Organized Konfusion, Saafir and Dread Scott - Wake Up Show Anthem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,633 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted October 05, 2008 - 03:33 AM

This is a classic anthem. Nas and Ras Kass were both ill in this joint. If you never heard of The Wake Up Show hosted by Sway and DJ King Tech. This is the dopest Hip-Hop radio shows. It started in 1991 in the Bay Area on KMEL. And at the same time, it used to broadcast on 92.3 The Beat in L.A. Now its on Power 106 Sunday's at 10 PM - 12 AM. Its also broadcast in Chicago and Europe. A lot of legendary Hip-Hop MC's has stopped by there like 2Pac, Biggie, Rakim, Nas, Jay-Z, KRS-One, Wu-Tang Clan, Big Pun, Big L, Eminem, Outkast and many more. If you are a real Hip-Hop, check out and listen to The Wake Up Show. They nothing but real Hip-Hop music.

Edited by LALakersFan4Life, October 05, 2008 - 03:40 AM.

#2 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,394 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 05, 2008 - 10:19 AM

This is a classic anthem. Nas and Ras Kass were both ill in this joint. If you never heard of The Wake Up Show hosted by Sway and DJ King Tech. This is the dopest Hip-Hop radio shows. It started in 1991 in the Bay Area on KMEL. And at the same time, it used to broadcast on 92.3 The Beat in L.A. Now its on Power 106 Sunday's at 10 PM - 12 AM. Its also broadcast in Chicago and Europe. A lot of legendary Hip-Hop MC's has stopped by there like 2Pac, Biggie, Rakim, Nas, Jay-Z, KRS-One, Wu-Tang Clan, Big Pun, Big L, Eminem, Outkast and many more. If you are a real Hip-Hop, check out and listen to The Wake Up Show. They nothing but real Hip-Hop music.

My man, I wanna thank you. Safiir, wow and hobo junction... Almost forgot about that kat. Thats the old Rass Kass I remember.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users