Posted Image

#103 pillzmayn

pillzmayn

Rookie

• 185 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 16, 2011 - 04:58 AM

I thought it was weak to be honest. I mean c'mon the rock don't needs a kid to diss someone.

Edited by pillzmayn, March 16, 2011 - 05:04 AM.

16 Championships and counting!

#104 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,621 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 16, 2011 - 03:15 PM

The best was when the Miz came out as the Rock :laughing:

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#105 pillzmayn

pillzmayn

Rookie

• 185 posts

Posted March 16, 2011 - 04:13 PM

The best was when the Miz came out as the Rock :laughing:

That was funny as hell :laughing: But I hope that Cena beats the hell out of him at wrestlemania because I can't stand that dude.

Edited by pillzmayn, March 16, 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#106 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted March 28, 2011 - 07:11 PM

HES ON RIGHT NOW

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#107 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted March 28, 2011 - 07:31 PM

Damn he was so rusty in the ring. Failed kip up and he wasn't moving smoothly. Its all good he still laid the smack down

Edited by MDI, March 28, 2011 - 07:36 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#108 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,394 posts

Posted March 28, 2011 - 10:05 PM

Damn he was so rusty in the ring. Failed kip up and he wasn't moving smoothly. Its all good he still laid the smack down

I don't think it was rust to be honest (outside of the failed kick up lol). Personally, I think its because he is bigger then he was back in his in-ring wrestling days so it looks a little different then we are accustomed to.

Cena got away with a blindside attack. WWE can't just the children's hero get destroyed every time he faces the rock lol. Wrestlemania is where Cena will get his.

#109 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,868 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 28, 2011 - 11:01 PM

Cena got away with a blindside attack. WWE can't just the children's hero get destroyed every time he faces the rock lol. Wrestlemania is where Cena will get his.

Seemed more like Vince was wanting to see the reaction to it. I'm pretty sure he's going to make an attempt to turn Cena heel, just as WCW turned Hogan heel.

Bad thing was, Cena still had people cheering for him as he walked up the ramp and held up his hands. He's going to have to do something really messed up to turn...attacking Rock with the "intent" to put him out for good (with a chair, or something), busting him open, I don't know.

It's time for the kids to get a taste of what wrestling used to be like, and how it feels in the pit of their stomach when their hero turns bad.

#110 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,394 posts

Posted March 28, 2011 - 11:13 PM

Seemed more like Vince was wanting to see the reaction to it. I'm pretty sure he's going to make an attempt to turn Cena heel, just as WCW turned Hogan heel.

Bad thing was, Cena still had people cheering for him as he walked up the ramp and held up his hands. He's going to have to do something really messed up to turn...attacking Rock with the "intent" to put him out for good (with a chair, or something), busting him open, I don't know.

It's time for the kids to get a taste of what wrestling used to be like, and how it feels in the pit of their stomach when their hero turns bad.

If you listen to the reaction when Cena gives Rock his finisher, you could hear the boo's. But it's funny because this is exactly like Rock/Hogan from a few years ago. Remember the Rock turned heel after Wrestlemania because of the love for Hogan.

There has been talk for months of the WWE turning Cena heel so this seems like the right time to do it.

I was telling MDI through Twitter that there are rumors that The Rock is so happy about being back with the WWE that he may want to do a few more matches against The Rock and John Cena. He is going to stay on a part time basis after 'Mania.

#111 pillzmayn

pillzmayn

Rookie

• 185 posts

Posted March 29, 2011 - 12:38 AM

There something between these 2 because you could truely tell that when Cena was talking it was really coming from the heart. I just don't understand all the hate Cena gets too, it reminds me Kobe situation. He works his [expletive] of to give the best he can to the fans, always there and he never leaved. It's not his fault if the WWE as become a pg [expletive] and yet, people blame him for that.

Now, if The Rock cost cena's title at WM, it's plain stupid it wouls kinda ruins the main event and the Miz is boring as hell.

Edited by pillzmayn, March 29, 2011 - 12:49 AM.

#112 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,394 posts

Posted March 29, 2011 - 08:15 AM

There something between these 2 because you could truely tell that when Cena was talking it was really coming from the heart. I just don't understand all the hate Cena gets too, it reminds me Kobe situation. He works his [expletive] of to give the best he can to the fans, always there and he never leaved. It's not his fault if the WWE as become a pg [expletive] and yet, people blame him for that.

Now, if The Rock cost cena's title at WM, it's plain stupid it wouls kinda ruins the main event and the Miz is boring as hell.

I don't see The Rock costing Cena the match at wrestlemania. If anything, I think he helps Cena win the title and then he kicks his [expletive] after the match :laughing:

#113 MrRJ

MrRJ

Rookie

• 967 posts
  • Name:Raymond Perez
  • Fan Since:I was born

Posted March 29, 2011 - 08:37 AM

Still contemplating whether I should buy wrestlemania this year.

#114 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted March 29, 2011 - 08:42 AM

Or maybe Rock whoops his [expletive] costs him the championship and he reveals he's the anonymous GM of Raw. Kind of like Austin back in 2003, he stuck around but never wrestled...

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#115 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,868 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 29, 2011 - 09:18 AM

If he costs Cena the championship, I'm sure that would get some sort of a heel reaction. I'm not sure if that's the direction Vince (or The Rock, for that matter) would want to go.

Seems like a lot of Cena fans are so damn confused right now, lol. A guy that is blasting their hero is getting a big reception. :laughing:

#116 MrRJ

MrRJ

Rookie

• 967 posts
  • Name:Raymond Perez
  • Fan Since:I was born

Posted March 29, 2011 - 09:21 AM

All he as to do is join the miz. jump the rock at the end of the show.

#117 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted March 29, 2011 - 09:25 AM

If he costs Cena the championship, I'm sure that would get some sort of a heel reaction. I'm not sure if that's the direction Vince (or The Rock, for that matter) would want to go.

Seems like a lot of Cena fans are so damn confused right now, lol. A guy that is blasting their hero is getting a big reception. :laughing:

I don't know Im just holding on to faint hope that he's coming back to wrestle for a while :laughing:

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#118 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,394 posts

Posted March 29, 2011 - 09:35 AM

Last night there were plenty of times where the crowd was chanting Cena Sucks and I remember them showing some kid in a Cena get up yelling Cena Rules. :laughing: Poor kid lol

#119 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,621 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 29, 2011 - 10:11 AM

Didn't the WWE have it's chance to turn Cena heel already?

He's not going heel. His whole speech last night kinda screams that. What would he do to turn heel? Attack the Rock? No, not nearly enough.

I never cared for Cena. I don't like his character. Rapper, Marine, Superhero it's boring to me.

Miz needs to dump Riley for good. Miz was kicking [expletive] when the dude was gone. :rock:

I watch RAW to see if the Rock shows then for Punk and Miz. I like Morrison too. Orton is best working heel, so is Edge. Heels are so weak right now. 2 biggest heels(in the company) don't even wrestle(Vickie and Cole who are great BTW).

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#120 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,394 posts

Posted March 29, 2011 - 12:34 PM

Didn't the WWE have it's chance to turn Cena heel already?

He's not going heel. His whole speech last night kinda screams that. What would he do to turn heel? Attack the Rock? No, not nearly enough.

I never cared for Cena. I don't like his character. Rapper, Marine, Superhero it's boring to me.

Miz needs to dump Riley for good. Miz was kicking [expletive] when the dude was gone. :rock:

I watch RAW to see if the Rock shows then for Punk and Miz. I like Morrison too. Orton is best working heel, so is Edge. Heels are so weak right now. 2 biggest heels(in the company) don't even wrestle(Vickie and Cole who are great BTW).

Funny you mention Michael Cole, check this out:

Many within World Wrestling Entertainment feel that Michael Cole's ego has gotten out of control in recent months. There have been reports of "The Voice of WWE" having tremendous heat amongst the locker room. In light of Cole's Twitter miscue over the weekend, one company source gave his opinion on how the lead WWE announcer conducts himself behind the scenes.

"Is Cole getting a big head? HELL YES," the source exclaimed. "Ever since he was reading the GM e-mails he started begging to become GM and walks around like his s--t doesn't stink. He has an opinion on everything."

The source also indicated that Cole berates creative writers who hand him scripts, as he feels he can say whatever he wants on television. Many feel Cole's on-screen persona has gone to his head as how he portrays himself on television reflects his behavior behind the scenes.

The source indicated that incidents such as his flagrant remark on Twitter would be cause for termination if Vince McMahon was looking for an excuse to release a talent. However, the organization has too much invested in the Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole program to abandon it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users