• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#41 Kobynum Gasodom

Kobynum Gasodom

Rookie

• 72 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe/magic/Kareem

Posted October 18, 2008 - 02:36 PM

gangbangin aint something his brother would lie about. spider either, that ish is real to them. i dont care, you believe in that character if you want to.

#42 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,814 posts

Posted October 18, 2008 - 10:02 PM

"You [expletive]az better get up out of mine before i creep and turn your projects into columbine"

- The Game

13z8pc6.jpg

#43 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,456 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted October 19, 2008 - 11:12 AM

damn this topic went from best diss line to gangbagin lol but lil wayne is running things right now no lie it's close between him and Kayne it ain't that far apart man as far as gangbagin who knows man there is no proof to prove if waynes is real and are you seriously gonna jeopardize your career by going outside the car and get killed by crips in Compton no way man smart move by wayne to run and keep making them cash. What I want to see is Em and Wayne on a track. Wayne did call out Em and say he is scared to get on a track with him lol.
Posted Image

#44 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted October 19, 2008 - 01:10 PM

em is scared of wayne ha^ :mitch:
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#45 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

• 3,456 posts

Posted October 19, 2008 - 06:49 PM

Game used to be a Crip wannabe? lol

People always say this because his mom was a Crip, but nobody has any evidence. Nobody can show any evidence that he was a crip. I'm still waiting for a picture, video, and other certified G's to say something.

People have said the same thing about Snoop... they said he was a Blood before he became a Crip, but nobody has any evidence.

Wayne is gay... Real gang members don't kiss other men on the lips. :lol:

Wayne is a real Blood.

yea bloods do wear red & blue son look right here

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

so don't give me this crap about bloods only wear red

don't get me wrong I like game's music but I think there is more proof that game is a fake blood
Posted Image

#46 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 19, 2008 - 06:57 PM

You don't know anything about gangs. Wearing blue doesn't mean he's a fake Blood... find me a picture of Game wearing a blue rag. Real Bloods don't wear a blue rag... find me a picture. I can find you videos and pictures of Wayne wearing Blue rags.

LOL at your proof. Is this the best you can do? :lol:

Didn't I already tell you to resize your sig? :nervous:

#47 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

• 3,456 posts

Posted October 19, 2008 - 07:11 PM

You don't know anything about gangs. Wearing blue doesn't mean he's a fake Blood... find me a picture of Game wearing a blue rag. Real Bloods don't wear a blue rag... find me a picture. I can find you videos and pictures of Wayne wearing Blue rags.

LOL at your proof. Is this the best you can do? :lol:

Didn't I already tell you to resize your sig? :nervous:

don't need one since he covered up his crip tattoo with a LA one and he didn't even know about it come on man that's like saying I like Pac but i never heard about him :lol:. And I am just gonna clarified this so people on here don't think I hate game. I like game and weezy music im just trying to make a point here most rappers now a days claim set and really they ain't from there. Only real one out there is Snoop and a couple others.
Posted Image

#48 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted October 19, 2008 - 08:05 PM

To Nissan, anybody that disagrees with him doesn't know what they're talking about. :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_nxlW-MYQx0

Funny how Game allowed a fake [deleted] like Weezy to be on that song. If anything you'd think Game wouldn't [expletive] with Weezy if he was false claiming his family.

Don't bypass the filter.

Posted Image
Basketball Reasons...

#49 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 19, 2008 - 08:22 PM

To Nissan, anybody that disagrees with him doesn't know what they're talking about. :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_nxlW-MYQx0

Funny how Game allowed a fake [deleted] like Weezy to be on that song. If anything you'd think Game wouldn't [expletive] with Weezy if he was false claiming his family.

You guys are talking like you know what you're talking about, but you can't back up your statements with some evidence.

What's your point? Jim Jones is also on the song and he's a fake Blood.

#50 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 19, 2008 - 08:26 PM

You guys should battle.

#51 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,987 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 03:52 PM

i wanna know y people hate on lil wayne?

I don't hate people, but I do hate certain music and Wayne's music should not be even describe as music, more like screaming random words.

Edited by Icker, October 20, 2008 - 03:54 PM.

#52 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted October 20, 2008 - 05:41 PM

Nissan you must be a nerd. What evidence can we provide other than all the names of credible people in game's life(his brother and Spider Loc) that gave you his gangbangin' history. Besides he cant go to his hood/set which is Cedar Block Piru. So if you cant kick it where your gang is based because your hood aint backin u, how r u a real gang banger. Also i agree that Game is a gangmember just not a gangbanger, theres a big difference. nissan tryin to tell dude to resize his sig, is kinda using his moderator power for personal grudges. game bites the East Coast and is a fake dude, period point blank
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#53 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 07:35 PM

You guys are talking like you know what you're talking about, but you can't back up your statements with some evidence.

What's your point? Jim Jones is also on the song and he's a fake Blood.

can you read?

"Funny how Game allowed a fake [deleted] like Weezy to be on that song. If anything you'd think Game wouldn't [expletive] with Weezy if he was false claiming his family."

Or maybe you did read it, just don't know how to comprehend. -_-
Basketball Reasons...

#54 DeeZee

DeeZee

Sixth Man

• 4,178 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe. Shaq. Magic. Kareem.

Posted October 20, 2008 - 07:46 PM

Game]
It's a G and Young buck, It's a G and The Game
Banks yayo and 50 ain't no G in they'r name
I'm a certified gangsta, [expletive] them wanksters
Cant carry no heat but you can still get shanked up
The beef aint a chevy but it still get cranked up
You dont care about your son if you did he would be yanked up
Tapin' [expletive]as phone call, what kind of [expletive] is that
I felt the itch I knew the G-Unit white beez was tap'ed
I spoke to M.O.P. chop it with Billy and Fame we good
Real [expletive]as dont play the silly [expletive] games.
I told buck in 05' I can never stay loyal
To a homo snitch [expletive] thats weaker then tin foil
This [expletive] wanna play games with that Cashville [expletive]
And that Cedar block gang
Get the [expletive] out of Tyson mansion and turn the drama up
This [expletive] [expletive] try to burn his own baby mama up
Let's go Buck

- from the song you dont know me ft young buck

#55 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 07:57 PM

Nissan you must be a nerd. nissan tryin to tell dude to resize his sig, is kinda using his moderator power for personal grudges.

-_- :hysterical: :omg: :omg:
Basketball Reasons...

#56 drew

drew

Rookie

• 59 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 20, 2008 - 08:22 PM

Man who cares if Wayne is a real blood or not and who cares if the Game is a real blood or not...they shouldn't even care, they just need to worry about their money and Wayne needs to worry about not keeping guns around and getting caught. I don't understand these guys that are making money now and still get caught up with all this stuff about drugs, weapons, gangs....they all need to grow up.

Everyone has their own opinion about music they like and who they don't like. Personally I don't like Lil Wayne because at times his lyrics don't make sense. In all fairness the dude is doing his thing, and even though I don't like him, millions of others do making him a rich man.

Personally my favorite hip hop group is Dilated Peoples. Evidence has his solo career going in a nice direction. The Weatherman LP was the best album of 2007 hands down from the first track to the last and his future projects will be even better.

My other favorites are The Roots, Mos Def, Common, Kidz in the Hall, Lupe Fiasco, Murs, NaS, Talib Kweli, Wu-Tang, Zion-I, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Wale, Jay-Z, Kanye West and a few others. In my opinion that is real hip hop. But of course we can all just agree to disagree.

#57 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,226 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 10:06 PM

Nissan you must be a nerd. What evidence can we provide other than all the names of credible people in game's life(his brother and Spider Loc) that gave you his gangbangin' history. Besides he cant go to his hood/set which is Cedar Block Piru. So if you cant kick it where your gang is based because your hood aint backin u, how r u a real gang banger. Also i agree that Game is a gangmember just not a gangbanger, theres a big difference. nissan tryin to tell dude to resize his sig, is kinda using his moderator power for personal grudges. game bites the East Coast and is a fake dude, period point blank

this coming from a guy who thinks 50 cent is real

50 cents medical report said he was shot 3 times

people on 50s block said they dont even remember the guy and 50 hasn't been back home since

and i love how you bring in spider loc and big fase when both those punks got knocked out by game and got pissed so now they are talking crap funny how before that game was a true blood and everything and now they beefin game aint real

game is as real as they come

you are a 50 cent fan you dont get to participate in real hip hop discussion stick to your hip pop
Posted Image

#58 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,226 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 10:09 PM

Nissan you must be a nerd.

you must be a 13 year old white kid from suburbia who listens to his way cool 50 cent CD

candy shop and i like the way she do it were real hot songs right

what about that song he did with Ciara where they were singing about how much they loved each other

you don't get to participate in real hip hop discussion you love pop music so go listen to your jonas brothers CD riding shotgun in your mommas mini van
Posted Image

#59 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,226 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 10:16 PM

don't need one since he covered up his crip tattoo with a LA one and he didn't even know about it come on man that's like saying I like Pac but i never heard about him :lol:. And I am just gonna clarified this so people on here don't think I hate game. I like game and weezy music im just trying to make a point here most rappers now a days claim set and really they ain't from there. Only real one out there is Snoop and a couple others.

ok if snoop is so real and you ask why game associates with fake bloodz isn't snoop a crip associating with bloodz who are fakes none the less

snoop has much respect for game more than anyone

game is from compton it is documented

he is from where he says hes from thats more than i can say for 50 cent

game was shot 5 times documented and was in a coma documented

50 cent was shot 3 times documented

ask yourself whose real because there is a reason almost every real rapper supports game

big daddy kane
Ice cube
snoop dogg
WC
DMX
Nas

why do those guys back game so much because hes real truth be told
Posted Image

#60 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,226 posts