Photo

Verizon iPhone, IT'S OFFICIAL, IT'S REAL!!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted January 12, 2011 - 04:37 AM

Sounds good, pretty excited, definitely considering it, but not a for sure thing because of the lack of flash still.

Check this out:

http://reviews.cnet.com/verizon-iphone-first-take

Check the 2nd video out especially. Watch the speed test between the AT&T iPhone and the Verizon iPhone. Verizon version DEMOLISHES!!!

What I find interesting about these tests is that's a very controlled environment set up by Verizon. They probably have femtocells all over that building. You won't be able to do a REAL speed test until both phones are out in the wild.

PS you did not get that ipod touch 4 yet?

Edited by vong, January 12, 2011 - 04:38 AM.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

• 40,603 posts

Posted January 12, 2011 - 05:25 PM

^ No I did not/have not. Still a possibility, but I'm more likely inclined to wait it out till next year. Few things that bother me are consistent gripes about the battery life not being that impressive, lack of Flash (obviously, who knows when that'll ever change), and obviously the horrid megapixels.

yo.

#23 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted January 12, 2011 - 05:48 PM

battery is good for me. flash is meh for me haha, i dont really need it. and what you mean horrid megapixels? the back camera is MEANT for video record / facetime. not for pictures... its like buying a camcorder and using that to take pictures brah, wont be awesome quality

here are some pictures i took during my trip to california this winter on my iPhone 4:

Road to Seoul:
Posted Image

Caga(all you can eat sushi buffet):
Posted Image

if you really do care bout Flash, get a droid

but if you dont care bout flash that much get an iphone.

and i dont think there would be room for the 5MP camera in the ipod touch, saw an article saying something like that

Edited by vong, January 12, 2011 - 05:56 PM.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#24 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted January 12, 2011 - 08:27 PM

My big sister works for Verizon, and due to such a HUGE amount of people getting the iPhone on Verizon as an employee she cannot get it on it's release date because they won't have enough phones.

Both her & her husband have a Droid & her husband will be getting the iPhone the second it's available. My sister will be doing the same it becomes available to employees.

All hale Apple/iPhone. :bow:

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

• 40,603 posts

Posted January 13, 2011 - 07:09 PM

Great post vong, thanks for all the info & help.

yo.

#26 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,022 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 14, 2011 - 04:48 PM

As a previous owner of the iPhone, I have to say this is the greatest phone created

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users