#1 PGMVP

PGMVP

Rookie

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 03, 2008 - 11:42 AM

Sup lakersnation PGMVP here

The reason why i opened this topic is because the haters comments is making LMAO. I just want the rest of you guys to please let the HATERS talk until the season. Let our Lakers do the talking. LOL again with the haters comments like Bynum is soft or he won't do anything this season or The big 3 of the Boston will win again and make us sad. For my preview this season one thing that we could all agree in is THE BIG 3 of Boston won't repeat again i mean one thing we learned from this playoffs is that Boston will not repeat why? We all saw how the hawks owned them in the 1st rd sure they still lost but if the hawks had just have experience they could have beaten the celts, what about there 2nd rd series with LB23 and the cavs ok cleveland did own them in there home games but in game 7 the celts were just better and the ECF come on honestly the only the reason why they won here is because Billups and Hamilton were not healthy. The east is tougher raptors with JO and CB, 76ers are getting better, can't count out the pistons nor the cavs, Miami is still there so yea enough said BOSTON will not repeat.
Now the west we all now it's our turn now although it's a tougher conference with Houston's new BIG 3, Blazers coming up, Jazz, Spurs, Mavs and Suns are still there and the Hornets getting better but at the end IT will be our turn now. BYNUM,PAU and KOBE along with fish and odom then the bench mob on paper will look great. We all know there have been teams that are on paper are great but don't win but we're different we' re young, we have experience, we have MVP KB24 and the Twin Towers. 2009 is ours Let's go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAMPIONSHIP 09 LAKERS

#2 R0S4l3S<3

R0S4l3S<3

DSG FO LYFE!

• 2,147 posts
  • Name:Ashley
  • Fan Since:born laker fan!!!
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE all da way

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:38 PM

just keep on talkin haterz. n then shut up when we win this season.
Posted Image
"JUST SAY SHOOT" KOBE GOES IT ALL THE WAY"
"BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL PERSON, LIES A TON OF HATERS"

#3 jplakers

jplakers

Rookie

• 52 posts
  • Fav. Laker:andrew bynum

Posted October 03, 2008 - 03:00 PM

let me just ask you this if you had to trade the lakers big 3 for any other big 3 from 1 team would you that includes roy/aldridge/oden

#4 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted October 03, 2008 - 03:38 PM

Heck no. Why trade the best big 3 in the league for something less?

#5 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,929 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 12, 2008 - 01:19 PM

guys check this out

From a houston forum lol

http://bbs.clutchfan...t...age=1&pp=20

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#6 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Lamar Odom

Posted October 12, 2008 - 01:44 PM

O..M..Gee.. that was the FUNNIEST thread ever. wow... but its nice to see that the majority were defending the Lakers. :rock:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users