#21 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,097 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 03, 2011 - 04:19 PM

Not a Vick fan at all. His sentence was fair and just. It may, as Windu said been to extreme.
He gets 2 years for Dog fighting and a few of the Enron executives that helped steal billions of dollars from all of us get 18 months.... :rolleyes:

How you figure that? You can kill a human being and get less time. Just goes to show how [expletive]ed up our justice system is.

Edited by Windu, January 03, 2011 - 04:19 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#22 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,435 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 03, 2011 - 04:32 PM

How you figure that? You can kill a human being and get less time. Just goes to show how [expletive]ed up our justice system is.

yea man. I was actually agreeing with you.....lol

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#23 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,097 posts

Posted January 03, 2011 - 04:35 PM

yea man. I was actually agreeing with you.....lol

But why do you think his sentence was "fair and just"?

Pau Gasol is GONE

#24 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,435 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted January 03, 2011 - 04:45 PM

But why do you think his sentence was "fair and just"?

well I meant it definetly shouldnt have been anything more that what it was in response to the earlier post that said his punishment wasnt enough. It was more than enough. So fair and just was just a bad choice of words. Give a playa a break man.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#25 Celdickshater_24_37

Celdickshater_24_37

Rookie

• 149 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 07, 2011 - 06:59 PM

how does ray lewis get away with murder but everyone hates on vick for dog fighting..dont get me wrong, what vick did was wrong but there are many players in the nfl that did way worst then him that served no jail time or a little jail time...maybe like ben roethlisburger dont give me that [expletive] u raped that [expletive]

#26 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,097 posts

Posted January 07, 2011 - 09:42 PM

stallworth ran over a man and killed him...

got 30 days

Pau Gasol is GONE

#27 SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

cool kid

• 4,362 posts
  • Name:Super Stud
  • Fav. Laker:Nick, Gary

Posted January 08, 2011 - 01:02 AM

how does ray lewis get away with murder

You're an idiot.

Posted Image

#28 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted January 09, 2011 - 11:04 AM

Dude must've took it personal. :nah:

I think so. He had gone back on his statement.

"This is what happens when you get too emotional," said Carlson. "Anybody who takes the time to look into how he mistreated these dogs and personally tortured them to death gets upset." (Carlson is a big supporter of local animal causes in Washington).

"I overspoke. I'm uncomfortable with the death penalty under any circumstances"
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#29 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,435 posts

Posted January 09, 2011 - 11:59 AM

I think so. He had gone back on his statement.

"This is what happens when you get too emotional," said Carlson. "Anybody who takes the time to look into how he mistreated these dogs and personally tortured them to death gets upset." (Carlson is a big supporter of local animal causes in Washington).

"I overspoke. I'm uncomfortable with the death penalty under any circumstances"

I found out why this guy said that. This clown was filling in for Sean Hannity when Sean was on Christmas vacation. He had a chance to say something stupid and controversial to a large audience (7 million people listen to Hannitys radio show) in attempts to draw some fame from it. And he did it. And it worked cuzz here we are talking about this dumb [expletive]. Hopefully his attention will be short lived.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#30 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted January 09, 2011 - 12:12 PM

I found out why this guy said that. This clown was filling in for Sean Hannity when Sean was on Christmas vacation. He had a chance to say something stupid and controversial to a large audience (7 million people listen to Hannitys radio show) in attempts to draw some fame from it. And he did it. And it worked cuzz here we are talking about this dumb [expletive]. Hopefully his attention will be short lived.

I think was just an animal lover who got carried away. there are many people who do this with their animals. They equate their value as being human. Check this article out.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/onmedia/1210/Tucker_Carlson_Michael_Vick_should_have_been_executed.html

UPDATE: Carlson is well known as an animal advocate. For the past couple years, he and Ana Marie Cox have served as spokespeople for the Washington Animal Rescue League, and in fact co-hosted a holiday party for the organization just this month.

“It’s the oldest animal rescue league in Washington,” Cox said. “It’s a no-kill shelter, which appeals to my bleeding heart liberalism, but it also accepts no government funding, which appeals to Tucker’s libertarianism.”

She and Carlson were approached by the league after the organization found her name in its database of supporters.

“They thought it would be cute to team me up with a conservative,” she said. “It turned out that Tucker had adopted one of his dogs from the league. It was a great fit.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users