2 replies to this topic

#1 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 14, 2010 - 02:10 PM

I've got a friend offering $275 right now...but I'm selling mine. I rarely play it...had it in a box for a long time, actually, when I moved. You would probably be amazed at the hours it has been played, if there was a log of some kind for that, lol.

I never played anyone online with it (but it does connect, as I've been to the PS Store before). I've played just one blu-ray in it (Dark Knight). As far as games go, the only one that has gotten more than a week of play in it has been NBA 2k10, and I got through a half a season in My Player mode, that's it.

It's a 40GB, nothing special...but it comes with maybe 5-6 games (my brother has a PS3 and may want to keep a few of the nine games I bought). I didn't get this off of anyone on eBay...bought it at Wal-Mart, never had it sent to Playstation for any reason whatsoever, never opened it up, no shady stuff like that.

I'll also throw in the HDMI cable I have, an extra controller (an authentic one, no generic controller), the AV cables, power cord, the original box, a wireless guitar (for GH, which you'll also get), and whatever else I can dig up.

There's $120+ worth of games if you consider them all $20 or more (which is generous). I figured I could get $300 out of it on eBay, and a friend wants it for $275, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to see if any of you are interested (I'd rather trust friends and TLN'ers before eBay users I don't know).

And yes, you can get a new PS3 for $300 at Wal-Mart, but you won't get the extra controller, or the games and guitar, or the HDMI cables with it. Just seems like a pretty good deal, but I don't know. Not really the hardcore gamer like some of you, haha, which is why I need to get rid of the damn thing.

#2 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts

Posted December 14, 2010 - 02:26 PM

Sorry guys, I already have two other people wanting it for $300+ so I'll go ahead and close this up. :)

#3 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts

Posted December 15, 2010 - 10:07 PM

Well, things changed. I'm not going to sell it to either friend because they both got pissy about having to bid out the other one, and both were around $325, started talking stupid about how he's a better friend than the other, all of this garbage, so I'm going to re-consider here and drop the price back down to $300.

By the way, the games...

UFC 2009 (played probably for a week)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (played twice)
Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (played a few times)
Motor Storm (played for about a week)
Guitar Hero 3 (with guitar that's been played maybe three times total)
Need for Speed Underground (never played it)

Probably going to put it on eBay tomorrow. Just let me know if you're interested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users