#1 Clipper-Josh

Clipper-Josh

Rookie

• 23 posts
  • Name:Josh
  • Fan Since:NEVER!!!
  • Fav. Laker:Smush Parker

Posted October 29, 2010 - 07:49 AM

Whats up guys, I'm back forthe 3rd time.........

To all those that remember be from the AM570 Forums, and the Lakers Corner, whats up! (Juan, Nanizm, and a whole lot of other people)

Sometimes you'll hear my voice on 710ESPN representing and backing up the Clippers when Andrew Sicilliano and Mychal Thompson are on.

I just moved out to Austin from Anaheim Hills, and I'm loving every bit of it except for the Cowboy & Longhorn fans.

I used to be the #1 LAKER hater, but I have less hatred cause I have respect for Kobe, and give them there props for the last 2 championship wins.

It is what it is right?

I guess its the arrogant or uneducated LAKER fans that by the their shirts at Wal Mart and jump on the bandwagon that get me stirred up.

Anyways, love the CLIPPERS, loking fwd to this season and Sterling's passing or release of owner ship.....which ever comes first.

I route for USC, the Angels and the Atlanta Falcons

HATE, HATE, HATE, the Cowboys, Longhorns, Raiders and Fighting Irish

#2 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,375 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted November 18, 2010 - 03:35 AM

Welcome aboard.
Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users