#22 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted October 27, 2010 - 08:05 PM

Twitter from Jayson Stark, ESPN analyst

My own thoughts: [expletive] the Giants. They have lucked out so much this post-season. Phillies forget how to play baseball against them. And now the Rangers collapse in game 1. The only player I like on the Giants is Posey. Other than that, everyone else can all get injured for all I care

Lucky? How the [expletive] do you beat the Braves then the defending NL Champs Phillies with the best pitcher in the game on their roster. Someone is bitter, its alright though, the Giants have been proving them haters wrong. :rock:
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#23 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,384 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 28, 2010 - 09:21 AM

Dam the Giants jumped all over Lee.

veqdeg.jpg

#24 cheetodust

cheetodust

beer!

• 1,071 posts
  • Name:Lex
  • Fan Since:YESTERDAY
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant

Posted October 28, 2010 - 01:39 PM

i am no giants fan but i do hope they win it all theres a lot of people rooting against them
Posted Image

#25 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,934 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 28, 2010 - 03:05 PM

Meh SF did what they were supposed to do, win their game at home. This is a pivotal game now if Texas win this they steal home field advantage.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#26 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,384 posts

Posted October 29, 2010 - 08:59 AM

wow, texas = owned

Again....

veqdeg.jpg

#27 An Assassins Mentality

An Assassins Mentality

Greatness Personified

• 695 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 and Magic

Posted October 29, 2010 - 05:12 PM

My own thoughts: [expletive] the Giants. They have lucked out so much this post-season. Phillies forget how to play baseball against them. And now the Rangers collapse in game 1. The only player I like on the Giants is Posey. Other than that, everyone else can all get injured for all I care

lucked out...? Please explain... sorry, but that is the lamest thing Ive heard in awhile.. definitely a dodger fan just hating on the Giants because the Giants havent "lucked out" at all.. we owned Philly the last two years, no surprise we dominated them in the post-season.. when you have the best pitching staff in baseball you are going to dominate an opposing teams lineup, just like we did to Philly and now Texas.. and say whatever u want about our offense but we scored the most runs in baseball in August and hit the most homeruns in baseball in September.. we got hot at the right time which is why we are playing as well as we are... get over yourselves Doyers fans lol were a great f'n team!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!
"He's the best player in the game. It's just that simple. There's nothing that Kobe Bryant can't do. He will defend your best player. He will shoot from the perimeter. He will get all in your mug, he will do whatever it takes. He is the most complete basketball player in the game today, bar none. He has an assassin's mentality." -- Stephen A. Smith

#28 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted November 01, 2010 - 06:41 PM

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAMPS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAKE THAT DODGER FANS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#29 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,384 posts

Posted November 02, 2010 - 08:13 AM

Congrats on a great season Rangers.
The better team won.

veqdeg.jpg

#30 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,066 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 02, 2010 - 01:35 PM

2nd lowest rated world series ever?

Pau Gasol is GONE

#31 jse7en

jse7en

Off The Bench

• 1,541 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:magic, kobe

Posted November 02, 2010 - 02:30 PM

Seriously?! I guess they were lucky enough to win against Lee... TWICE! :laughing:
The phillies didn't forget how to play baseball. The Giants pitching staff is the best in baseball.
The rangers never collapsed. The Giants just beat them fair and square.
:omg: :omg: :omg: World Champs!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

Damn 2 for 3 in 2010! Lakers and Giants World Champs. Maybe the Niners can put a streak together and at least make the playoffs. Niners 2011 SuperBowl champs! <_<

#32 cheetodust

cheetodust

beer!

• 1,071 posts
  • Name:Lex
  • Fan Since:YESTERDAY
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant

Posted November 02, 2010 - 03:56 PM

PROPS
Posted Image

#33 An Assassins Mentality

An Assassins Mentality

Greatness Personified

• 695 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 and Magic

Posted November 03, 2010 - 12:15 AM

Seriously?! I guess they were lucky enough to win against Lee... TWICE! :laughing:
The phillies didn't forget how to play baseball. The Giants pitching staff is the best in baseball.
The rangers never collapsed. The Giants just beat them fair and square.
:omg: :omg: :omg: World Champs!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

Damn 2 for 3 in 2010! Lakers and Giants World Champs. Maybe the Niners can put a streak together and at least make the playoffs. Niners 2011 SuperBowl champs! <_<

THIS!

Well said, even about the Niners! We got a relatively easy 2nd half schedule.. if Alex can get back healthy I think we should be able to go 6-2, good enough for 8-8 which might just be good enough to win the division... some wishful thinking but its definitely do-able!
"He's the best player in the game. It's just that simple. There's nothing that Kobe Bryant can't do. He will defend your best player. He will shoot from the perimeter. He will get all in your mug, he will do whatever it takes. He is the most complete basketball player in the game today, bar none. He has an assassin's mentality." -- Stephen A. Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users