• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#121 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted November 08, 2012 - 12:03 PM

I still gotta watch this, always looked good but never got into the first few episodes I watched.

It builds up, this show is like a locomotive.

Started off a bit slow but once it got going there was not stopping it.

#122 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,327 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 08, 2012 - 12:18 PM

Season 3 sucked to me. Belfast story was one of sutter's few mistakes.

Bye juicy. They dropping like flies. Not much of a club anymore.

I'm thinking that's the end of Nero.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#123 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 12:40 PM

Season 3 sucked to me. Belfast story was one of sutter's few mistakes.

Bye juicy. They dropping like flies. Not much of a club anymore.

I'm thinking that's the end of Nero.

Belfast was boring but necessary. They had to haw Jax go get his son, end up in meeting Maureen and having father ashby killed

So maureen could give the letters, and galen wouldn't trust Jax because of ashby needing to keep clay alive to deal with the Irish

Though Belfast was boring its events have lead to what happened in season 4. They were impossible otherwise. Maureen had to meet Jax in order for her to trust the letters in his hands

I loved season 3 after Belfast though. Thought it was fantastic. Especially the finale
Posted Image

#124 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 12:46 PM

I think Nero survives until the finale. Also I don't see juice dying yet. SOA likes you to think someone is going to die until they flip it on its head.

Opie season 1
Clay season 4
Unser, Abel season 5

Perlman said at the end of the season the club is not the same. So my guess is there will be a big death but the big news will be a huge divide in the club. Maybe even some people leaving.
Posted Image

• 40,365 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 07:42 PM

It builds up, this show is like a locomotive.

Started off a bit slow but once it got going there was not stopping it.

Quite similar to 'Breaking Bad' in that sense.

yo.

#126 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,327 posts

Posted November 09, 2012 - 09:19 AM

90 minutes tells me someone's going down.
Jax knows juice ratted. Only way he lives is if he rats again on clay.I still think juice dies either way.

I hated kidnapping Abel to Belfast. Really dumb. They would have killed the kid. Whatever.

Maureen could have just given jax the letters. She hid them in his bag, those letters cost piney and almost Tara.

Tired of the Irish and cartel/CIA stuff. Anyone else?

#127 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted November 09, 2012 - 02:32 PM

90 minutes tells me someone's going down.
Jax knows juice ratted. Only way he lives is if he rats again on clay.I still think juice dies either way.

I hated kidnapping Abel to Belfast. Really dumb. They would have killed the kid. Whatever.

Maureen could have just given jax the letters. She hid them in his bag, those letters cost piney and almost Tara.

i don't think the irish and cartel are really a factor this season. everything has been internal with some pope issues. they only mention the cartel in passing

i just don't think juice dies yet. they never kill the guy you think they're going to.

they wouldn't kill abel, the IRA was run by catholic men also running a baby trafficking operation, one of the main members was a priest. that part made sense to me.

maureen did give the letters to jax, that was jax's bag. she knew she couldn't hand them to jax with clay and gemma around, but she had no clue jax would go to jail. had jax not gone to jail jax would have found the letters or been around when tara found them.
Posted Image

#128 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,327 posts

Posted November 09, 2012 - 10:02 PM

i don't think the irish and cartel are really a factor this season. everything has been internal with some pope issues. they only mention the cartel in passing

i just don't think juice dies yet. they never kill the guy you think they're going to.

they wouldn't kill abel, the IRA was run by catholic men also running a baby trafficking operation, one of the main members was a priest. that part made sense to me.

maureen did give the letters to jax, that was jax's bag. she knew she couldn't hand them to jax with clay and gemma around, but she had no clue jax would go to jail. had jax not gone to jail jax would have found the letters or been around when tara found them.

I think you know what I mean.

He took Abel cause stahl killed his boy. Thinking gemma was responsible. In reality I think eye for an eye was the more realistic outcome.

• 40,365 posts

Posted November 09, 2012 - 10:23 PM

What would you recommend/like to see? Ideas?

yo.

#130 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,327 posts

Posted November 10, 2012 - 07:53 AM

What would you recommend/like to see? Ideas?

I don't really know. Just kill em all sutter.

I had hoped if clay went down we'd be done with these guys. I doubt that happens now. Jax right now seems ok dealing with them.

Romeo is trying to take down the Irish? Right? And he's using the clubs ties to do so? Right?

#131 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted November 10, 2012 - 09:22 AM

I don't really know. Just kill em all sutter.

I had hoped if clay went down we'd be done with these guys. I doubt that happens now. Jax right now seems ok dealing with them.

Romeo is trying to take down the Irish? Right? And he's using the clubs ties to do so? Right?

No. Romeo is actually trying to deal with the Irish. The CIA is supporting the galindo cartel so they can control drug flow. So they are supporting one cartel in favor of the other.

The Irish deal is actually for the guns. At least that's what was said in season 4. Their real motives may still be unknown but that's what was told to Jax and attorney potter who was trying to take everyone down on Rico
Posted Image

#132 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted November 10, 2012 - 09:23 AM

I think you know what I mean.

He took Abel cause stahl killed his boy. Thinking gemma was responsible. In reality I think eye for an eye was the more realistic outcome.

I can definitely see eye for and eye. But at the same time he does want to kill the baby, he grabs a knife but then starts crying and takes the baby instead

It is definitely possible that he's not willing to kill a baby. I'd assume stabbing a baby isn't an easy thing to do regardless of situation
Posted Image

• 40,365 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 06:21 PM

Bart Scott! 90 minutes baby!

yo.

#134 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 08:34 PM

Wow, amazing episode. So much happened. Tara's in trouble. Clay just went clay and got the cartel on Jax. Juice lived. Chibs is awesome.

But most importantly next week is another 90 min episode. And it looks epic as hell.
Posted Image

#135 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,327 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 08:45 PM

Wow, amazing episode. So much happened. Tara's in trouble. Clay just went clay and got the cartel on Jax. Juice lived. Chibs is awesome.

But most importantly next week is another 90 min episode. And it looks epic as hell.

Didn't really like it as much as you. For 90 minutes it felt kinda slow. Feel the episode just turnt everything on its head. Looks like clay isn't going anywhere any time soon ( so he's a deadman walking).

What did Otto mean with that line to Tara? How did you interpret that?

Hunnam has to get some attention for his work. He's one of the best on TV right now.

#136 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 08:50 PM

Didn't really like it as much as you. For 90 minutes it felt kinda slow. Feel the episode just turnt everything on its head. Looks like clay isn't going anywhere any time soon ( so he's a deadman walking).

What did Otto mean with that line to Tara? How did you interpret that?

Hunnam has to get some attention for his work. He's one of the best on TV right now.

Basically what Tara said. Otto is trying to take down Jax and samcro but let the sons live

Hunnam was incredible today, as always. Honestly I nominate him for the next bond after craig. He's just a man

I enjoyed it because there was a ton of movement. Every single character moved forward toward the end goal. It's becoming obvious there is going to be a splitting of the club. I wonder which guys will go with clay and who will with Jax
Posted Image

#137 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,327 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 10:26 PM

Basically what Tara said. Otto is trying to take down Jax and samcro but let the sons live

Hunnam was incredible today, as always. Honestly I nominate him for the next bond after craig. He's just a man

I enjoyed it because there was a ton of movement. Every single character moved forward toward the end goal. It's becoming obvious there is going to be a splitting of the club. I wonder which guys will go with clay and who will with Jax

That would be dope. Hunnam as bond!

#138 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 10:31 PM

he's got a movie coming out with guillermo del toro called pacific rim. supposed to redefine special effects. it's a big movie, huge budget

Posted Image

and he's up for the new tarzan movie going up against henry cavill, tom hardy, and alexander skarsgard.

Hunnam is coming up
Posted Image

#139 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,327 posts

Posted November 14, 2012 - 11:20 AM

he's got a movie coming out with guillermo del toro called pacific rim. supposed to redefine special effects. it's a big movie, huge budget

Posted Image

and he's up for the new tarzan movie going up against henry cavill, tom hardy, and alexander skarsgard.

Hunnam is coming up

Yeah I've heard that.

Hunnam has A list talent. No doubt he's onto bigger and better things.

• 40,365 posts

Posted November 16, 2012 - 08:43 PM

^ What the? Clay's in it too and he's around top billing like Jax? :laughing:

But most importantly next week is another 90 min episode. And it looks epic.

This.

Didn't really like it as much as you. For 90 minutes it felt kinda slow. Feel the episode just turnt everything on its head.

This.

Edited by    , November 16, 2012 - 08:43 PM.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users