• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#101 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted October 25, 2012 - 04:13 PM

^ LOL

I've always wanted a hog, but I can't afford one atm.

I'll get mine someday too though.

#102 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 25, 2012 - 04:23 PM

Abel is gone guys, Thomas was crying and Abel was silent, he could of been knocked out but clearly the poor boy was impaled by the tree
as his blood was steadily dripping down to the floor.

That scene made my babys momma burst into tears, kinda mad they did that to Abel, considering I have a son his age and
my babys momma has enough time trusting others alone with my son after seeing that she proclaimed:

"That is why I trust no one with my baby, and never will".

GG Kurt Sutter.

She really said that? Haha.

It has to be Abel. Sadly. F'n Gemma.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#103 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 25, 2012 - 04:27 PM

Motorcycles aren't for me.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#104 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 26, 2012 - 05:45 AM

She really said that? Haha.

It has to be Abel. Sadly. F'n Gemma.

Yep.

Gemma is prolly gonna get jumped by 2 female mothers.

#105 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 05:52 AM

Well Abel lives which I think is bull[expletive] because he was clearly dead, bleeding, and if he was unconscious why wasn't he breathing?

W/E, glad hes ok.

Last episode was a lot of blah blah blah and pissing contests, hopefully the next episode will be more exciting.

#106 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,198 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 07:42 AM

Well Abel lives which I think is bull[expletive] because he was clearly dead, bleeding, and if he was unconscious why wasn't he breathing?

W/E, glad hes ok.

Last episode was a lot of blah blah blah and pissing contests, hopefully the next episode will be more exciting.

He was breathing. When they should the recap they showed he was breathing

I knew he was alive right then. I felt it was a little bit of a cop out. They wanted Jax and tara to be mad Gemma but didn't want to send Jax off the deep end

Yet

I didn't like them reversing feelings for Gemma like 4 times in one episode. They were pissed, grateful, pissed, and then needed her. All in one episode,

Abel living didn't bother me too much. I understand why they didn't kill him. They are setting up Jax going off the deep end. But it was too soon for him to dive off

On that idea, Jax is definitely headed off the deep end. Opies death started it but if you notice the last 3 weeks chibs, happy, and bobby all keep looking at each other after Jax does or says something

Because he's doing crazy stuff, taunting the guard and then beating him excessively, calling the wife killing collateral damage, chopping hands off, shooting and tossing a guy of the roof.

They are showing that he's getting worse and worse. He's losing himself

The promo for season 5 had Jax riding off a bridge. It's obvious why now.
Posted Image

#107 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,198 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 03:33 PM

Songs of Anarchy volume 2 comes out 11/19. pretty excited. part of my love for the show is it's use of music and how it tailors old songs to fit the world of SOA. for me this is a must buy. bought the first one and loved it. loved hearing all of the season finale songs and some other songs from classic SOA moments like "john the revelator" when jax beats up Tig and goes to Donnas funeral, or "Hey Hey My My" during the end of the Season 3 finale, or my favorite "House of the Rising Sun" when Jax sits at the throne for the first time as queen and Tara joins him as queen

interested to hear this seasons finale song. Kurt always nails it. the music is so vital to the show so i'm excited
Posted Image

• 40,431 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 11:36 PM

too bad kim coates butchered the scene. some of the worst acting i've seen in the show.

seriously, his groaning was so fake, his anger so plastic

that could have been such a much more powerful scene had he actually performed it well

like when Jax had his son taken, that was a good performance

Completely agree. So much potential ruined.

who does Charlie Hunnam have to blow to get an emmy? dude can act his ass off.

Seriously.

Kristen Renton. Crazy girl always sleeping with Jax, and opie

Gorgeous

Loved seeing tisdale get beat was hilarious

It sure was.

i love tara's character. she used ot be such a victim. now she's a player, she knows the game, and runs it.

Couldn't agree more. Awesome character development.

4. I think Tara is inevitably going to suck Otto off for the benefit of the club, Otto aint gonna sniff some perfume and bust a 180.

:laughing:

I didn't like them reversing feelings for Gemma like 4 times in one episode. They were pissed, grateful, pissed, and then needed her. All in one episode,

Pretty incredible huh? :laughing:

Jax is definitely headed off the deep end. Opies death started it but if you notice the last 3 weeks chibs, happy, and bobby all keep looking at each other after Jax does or says something

Because he's doing crazy stuff, taunting the guard and then beating him excessively, calling the wife killing collateral damage, chopping hands off, shooting and tossing a guy of the roof.

They are showing that he's getting worse and worse. He's losing himself

The promo for season 5 had Jax riding off a bridge. It's obvious why now.

All great points.

yo.

#109 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,198 posts

Posted November 01, 2012 - 07:44 AM

Have you watched seasons 1-4. If not I'd do it. Great stuff, I remember you saying you wanted to start watching it recently

It's all on Netflix if you haven't Seen everything
Posted Image

• 40,431 posts

Posted November 01, 2012 - 09:38 AM

^ Lol, yes, I did. I was waiting till I was all caught up to post in this thread. Now as you can see, I am. Watched seasons 1-4 on the PS3 in about a week. Went on a marathon non-stop for the most part. So awesome. Saw all of the episodes so far of season 5 online. Now I can be current like you guys and watch this thing in on FX as well on my sweet HD.

yo.

#111 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,198 posts

Posted November 01, 2012 - 03:05 PM

Always welcome new fans considering there is like 3 of us on this board

What's your favorite scene. Mine is personally season 4 the finale where Jax sits at the head of the table as president for the first time and you see it in his eyes the weight of the position

Then followed by the Awesome comparison of Jax and Tara with John and Gemma

Im hoping this season has an ending as good as that one. It'll be tough to beat that
Posted Image

• 40,431 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 04:01 PM

^ Can't point to any in specific. Too many to be honest, but the one you mentioned for sure is up there, probably quite easily #1 to be honest.

Tonight!

:rock:

yo.

#113 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 04:04 PM

tonight is the night

I usually watch this, tosh.0 and brickleberry, good times.

#114 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,198 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 05:41 PM

^ Can't point to any in specific. Too many to be honest, but the one you mentioned for sure is up there, probably quite easily #1 to be honest.

Tonight!

:rock:

the gag reels are awesome. glad you posted season 4, never got to see it. the one i can rewatch over and over is season 2 jax

"i'm not the one having muya moo muya murdered" i laugh hysterically every time. also in the season 2 where clay says "jeez doesn't anyone listen to me anymore" and happy says nothing. automatic laughter

i love tara in the season 3 gag reel having her meltdown. she's incredibly cute there. i find quirkiness so attractive
Posted Image

#115 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,198 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 08:55 PM

real fun episode, lots of suspense and jax being a bad ass. Charlie Hunnam is a beast, i hope he hits it big time soon, the guy can act. Jax is now my role model. dude is just vicious and smart

he's becoming baby clay. bobby says he's not but it's clear the guy is starting to understand that Jax is leaning more towards clay. next weeks 90 min episode is gonna be epic. i wish it'd be here already, so pumped for it. ready to see some hell break loose.

and what was with tara's little playing with herself scene :laughing:. i feel like she's losing herself to. stuffs going down in charming.
Posted Image

#116 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted November 07, 2012 - 06:40 AM

real fun episode, lots of suspense and jax being a bad ass. Charlie Hunnam is a beast, i hope he hits it big time soon, the guy can act. Jax is now my role model. dude is just vicious and smart

he's becoming baby clay. bobby says he's not but it's clear the guy is starting to understand that Jax is leaning more towards clay. next weeks 90 min episode is gonna be epic. i wish it'd be here already, so pumped for it. ready to see some hell break loose.

and what was with tara's little playing with herself scene :laughing:. i feel like she's losing herself to.

Yeah I can't wait for next week either and this last episode was badass.

As for Tara, I already predicted she was gonna suck otto off so who knows lol

Edited by FiveSixDeuce, November 07, 2012 - 06:41 AM.

• 40,431 posts

Posted November 07, 2012 - 10:02 PM

Okay so why exactly was Tara fingering herself? Not getting enough from Jax? Or somehow unfathomably fantasizing about Kurt Sutter?

yo.

#118 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,198 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 08:22 AM

Okay so why exactly was Tara fingering herself? Not getting enough from Jax? Or somehow unfathomably fantasizing about Kurt Sutter?

I think she was just losing herself. Her looking at herself in the mirror and then kissing Jax all passionately. Seemed like she was a little lost. Or horny

Or both
Posted Image

#119 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,230 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted November 08, 2012 - 08:38 AM

I still gotta watch this, always looked good but never got into the first few episodes I watched.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#120 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted November 08, 2012 - 12:02 PM

I think she was just losing herself. Her looking at herself in the mirror and then kissing Jax all passionately. Seemed like she was a little lost. Or horny

Or both

Yeah I can see that.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users