Sons Of Anarchy

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#21 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,071 posts

Posted November 19, 2011 - 10:23 PM

Well, yeah. The Hamlet theme was uncovered halfway through the first season.

Exactly so by definition jax has to kill clay. Though it could be said opie is horatio which would imply he could survive.

But I don't think the theme follows that closely
Posted Image

#22 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted November 19, 2011 - 10:55 PM

I think it'd be cooler to kick Clay out the club. Cut off his tats and banish that mofo. Needs to be something 2 hardcore.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#23 Riot

Riot

Trojan

• 5,201 posts
  • Fan Since:'95

Posted November 20, 2011 - 12:28 AM

Clay's death won't happen till the last season, I don't think.

I hope Juice doesn't die at the hands of the Club. He's my favorite after Jax. I almost had a heart attack three episodes ago when he tried to hang himself.

#24 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted November 20, 2011 - 10:13 PM

I hope Juice doesn't die at the hands of the Club. He's my favorite after Jax. I almost had a heart attack three episodes ago when he tried to hang himself.

Yeah that was cool. Tree branch. Snap.

Chucky is my all time favorite.

#25 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted November 22, 2011 - 10:34 PM

:hmm: I thought someone(Tig or Gemma) was going to come in and blast Opie.

#26 Riot

Riot

Trojan

• 5,201 posts

Posted November 23, 2011 - 12:47 AM

I'm pretty sure Clay isn't going to die, so this just puts a big ol' target on Op's back.

And if Clay ends up dying, all hell is going to break loose within SAMCRO. I'll be really disappointed if he does die; the writers would have to pinpoint a new villain which is probably going to be the Irish and Romeo's click. That's not as exciting as the drama Clay can stir with just his crooked finger alone.

#27 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted November 23, 2011 - 09:03 AM

I'm pretty sure Clay isn't going to die, so this just puts a big ol' target on Op's back.

And if Clay ends up dying, all hell is going to break loose within SAMCRO. I'll be really disappointed if he does die; the writers would have to pinpoint a new villain which is probably going to be the Irish and Romeo's click. That's not as exciting as the drama Clay can stir with just his crooked finger alone.

True.

Opie should have took clay out after Donna got killed.

#28 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 23, 2011 - 10:14 AM

Clay will die. The story line follows the story line of Hamlet. That's why Gemma said something like "He has to die by the hands of the son" it was to pay homage and tie in the Hamlet story line. It's been done hundreds of times before, Lion King was even based on it.

Jax's dad (Mufasa) dies because of Clay (Scar). Jax (Simba) is next in line to take over the club (Animal Kingdom) once Clay (Scar) dies.

Only question is when and how Clay dies. I will bet $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 that he dies because Jax kills him.

Jax's reasonings for killing Clay:

Putting the hit out on Tara
Beating up Gemma
Killing Piney
Killing Jax's Father
Getting involved in the drugs which has killed other members of SAMCRO.

Jax will kill Clay. Jax will be the President and try to change the club for the better following his father's plan just before his death.

#29 Riot

Riot

Trojan

• 5,201 posts

Posted November 23, 2011 - 11:38 AM

Well, yeah. I meant it would suck if Clay dies the next episode because of Opie's gunshot to the chest. There's only so many times he's avoided a close call with Death that the next time he's going to just fall over.

Jax killing Clay is the only way I see Clay dying, should he die. Since SoA is coming back for another season and it looks like Jax is gonna get the letters next episode or some time during the finale (by the looks of the previews), I think Jax is going to openly go after Clay and isolate him from SAMCRO so that the next season's theme is going to be hunting Clay down. It's shaping out to be SoA vs. Clay & the Irish/Clay & the Mexicans.

#30 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted December 06, 2011 - 03:19 PM

finale tonight. :rock:

#31 Riot

Riot

Trojan

• 5,201 posts

Posted December 06, 2011 - 08:03 PM

I don't think I'm ready for this.
x_x

#32 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted December 06, 2011 - 09:57 PM

The CIA caught me completely off guard. It should have raised red flags when they lied about otto ratting the club out(you know saying he didn't).

next season looks like feuding with the niners.

Should be good.

Would be nice if Charlie Hunnam got some recognition for his acting this season. :bow: He is awesome.

#33 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,071 posts

Posted December 06, 2011 - 11:15 PM

let me just say that this show is intensity for an hour. i mean the looks in these guys eyes when they are talking to everyone is consistently looking like one wrong word and they'll flip out.

but damn, this season finale was about as good as a season finale can be. it tied up loose ends, and created cliff hangers. we all know clay is not ggonna go down quietly so that'll be interesting, but damn this episode was almost too good. words cannot describe its perfection. i have no complaints. this episode was pretty much flawless.

and ya charlie hunam was awesome this whole season and today stole the show. i don't think i've ever really thought he was one of the top actors on the show as the show is full of talented people but this season and especially today he was the best. every line seemed real and the emotions as well.

tara was awesome to. she has just been fantastic all season. definitely by far the best season of a show that has improved leaps and bounds every season. i put this season up with some of the greatest seasons in TV history. just well written, well acted, with just so many oh crap moments almost every episode
Posted Image

#34 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 09:02 AM

was a good season. Much better than the belfast story last year IMO.

the acting in the last 10 minutes. WOW. Not a lot of dialogue. Body language.

IMO they could have ended the series like this.

#35 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 09:15 AM

let me just say that this show is intensity for an hour. i mean the looks in these guys eyes when they are talking to everyone is consistently looking like one wrong word and they'll flip out.

but damn, this season finale was about as good as a season finale can be. it tied up loose ends, and created cliff hangers. we all know clay is not ggonna go down quietly so that'll be interesting, but damn this episode was almost too good. words cannot describe its perfection. i have no complaints. this episode was pretty much flawless.

and ya charlie hunam was awesome this whole season and today stole the show. i don't think i've ever really thought he was one of the top actors on the show as the show is full of talented people but this season and especially today he was the best. every line seemed real and the emotions as well.

tara was awesome to. she has just been fantastic all season. definitely by far the best season of a show that has improved leaps and bounds every season. i put this season up with some of the greatest seasons in TV history. just well written, well acted, with just so many oh crap moments almost every episode

I agree 100% with everything you've said. Charlie deserves every single nomination there is. The look on his face was just ridiculous. It was so well acted. He had those muscles, the lil face muscles just below the eyes along the cheek, tense the entire episode, especially around Clay. The fact that I could tell those muscles were tense is just amazing.

#36 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,071 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 02:29 PM

Have had the sons of anarchy house of the rising sun on repeat

I mean talk about chilling song. Takes me back to the emotions I was feeling during the finale. Heart racing thinking oh crap how crazy good is this episode
Posted Image

#37 Riot

Riot

Trojan

• 5,201 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 07:19 PM

Charlie Hunnam has been absolutely perfect this season. I mean, I think the entire cast has just elevated the standards for next season. Seriously. Kim Coates. Katey Segal. Maggie Siff. Ron Perlman.

I sincerely think this is the best show on TV right now. Every second of S3 has been so engaging and intense. And there are the twists and gut-wrenching moments. And the characters are so different yet equally as important.

GAH. I can't wait for S4.

#38 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted December 07, 2011 - 07:40 PM

Is this show on the same level as Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones?

#39 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,071 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 08:32 PM

Is this show on the same level as Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones?

haven't watched boardwalk empire but i would say its a very different show than game of thrones. the Hamlet on Harleys description never gets people flocking to watch. first season isn't amazing but every season the show has jumped leaps and bounds. i can't do it justice by describing it all i can say is do yourself a favor and give it a shot. won't hurt to watch episode 1 season 1 and go from there.
Posted Image

#40 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 10:14 PM

Have had the sons of anarchy house of the rising sun on repeat

I need to get that. is it on the songs of anarchy?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users