Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#205 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,657 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted September 10, 2013 - 07:44 PM

Kim Dickens

I was a little bored, did set up the season nicely.

#206 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,151 posts

Posted September 10, 2013 - 09:55 PM

The "shocker" was interesting considering sutters comments about newtown

It was like every opening episode. Slow start showing you where everyone is after last season and then all the actual set ups happen in the last act of the show

It's obvious this is gonna be a big death season.

The scene at the school was a big wtf to me until the preview for the upcoming season.

This lee torick guy has a ton of ammo against the club. You almost wonder how their gonna get out of this
Posted Image

#207 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,657 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 08:00 AM

Guys a heroin addict anything can happen. I was hoping Clay dying was the shocker. Bobby the nomad is interesting. I picture he and Clay president and VP. Can totally see them working with the Irish.

#208 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,476 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted September 11, 2013 - 08:19 AM

Clay cheesed up quick when they took him out of PC.

That school shooting is very risky & touchy. Using something that hits home to many Americans to build their story line off of, I don't really like that. 

They tell Jax that Tera doesn't want him at her hearing so a few minutes later he's nailing another chic that's gonna be working close to the club. Not the smartest move on his part. Tera's gonna find out & do her like she did that black chic in jail. 

And how the F can Juice stand there & take that beating like that?! Yes him & Chibs are close but Chibs was just taking his frustration out on Juices face. Jax already said he had plans for him. VP or not, I don't think that was right. 

2hf753r.jpg

#209 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,657 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 10:30 AM

Clay cheesed up quick when they took him out of PC.
That school shooting is very risky & touchy. Using something that hits home to many Americans to build their story line off of, I don't really like that.
They tell Jax that Tera doesn't want him at her hearing so a few minutes later he's nailing another chic that's gonna be working close to the club. Not the smartest move on his part. Tera's gonna find out & do her like she did that black chic in jail.
And how the F can Juice stand there & take that beating like that?! Yes him & Chibs are close but Chibs was just taking his frustration out on Juices face. Jax already said he had plans for him. VP or not, I don't think that was right.

One question. do you hate clay?

#210 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,476 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 12:22 PM

Heck yeah I hate him!

Walter White is a saint compared to him. Actually, there's no comparison. 

(nice try tho)

2hf753r.jpg

#211 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,657 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 12:32 PM

Heck yeah I hate him!

Walter White is a saint compared to him. Actually, there's no comparison.

(nice try tho)

You think so.

#212 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,476 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 12:56 PM

I know so. Make a list of the people that Walt put in danger & one of the people Clay put in danger. Not to mention how close those people were to each character. It's not even close bro. 

2hf753r.jpg

#213 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,657 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 08:07 PM

I know so. Make a list of the people that Walt put in danger & one of the people Clay put in danger. Not to mention how close those people were to each character. It's not even close bro.

Those people Clay endangered were in a violent motorcycle club. Not a safe place in general. Walt put his unsuspecting family(wife, children brother in law)in the danger. Walt is just like Clay, if not worse.

#214 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,151 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 10:30 PM

I don't watch breaking bad but clay was willing and tried to kill Jax, opie, Tara, and is the reason opies wife is dead

He's pretty morally crapped out

But again I don't know much if anything about Walter white

Either way I'm sure both aren't exactly good moral compasses
Posted Image

#215 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,151 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 10:41 PM

My biggest issue with clay and Jax for that matter in terms of character writing is clay has essentially lost any redeeming quality

Before there was a question about clay. He had a Zod mentality. Everything he did no matter how cruel was done with the belief it was best for his club

Now he's a wounded dog ready to do anything to survive

Which was on purpose but now his character isn't even likable which before wasn't the case. You almost just want him dead because he's so morally wrong

And then Jax is now clay basically from the first 2 seasons. Before it was all about his family and going legit. But recently he's been murderous just like clay and has gone away from the ghost of JT

Still likable and I'm positive he'll die before he becomes clay 2 but it's still interesting directions for the characters
Posted Image

#216 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,657 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 11:09 PM

Agree. You see the influence Clay had on Jax more than JT. Old Jax died when Opie got killed. Gemma and Clay have been grating on me these past few seasons. Clay stuck around way too long. If he makes it out this season I'd be pretty mad.

#217 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,151 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 11:18 PM

Gemma is another one. She's basically there to piss off Tara

At least last season in the beginning she had the thing with Nero so she became more interesting and she was important in bringing down clay

But this season it's like Gemma season 1,3, and 4

The only times I loved Gemma was in seasons 1 and 2 and she was tolerable in 5

But 3 and 4 it's same old same old
Posted Image

#218 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,476 posts

Posted September 12, 2013 - 11:14 AM

Those people Clay endangered were in a violent motorcycle club. Not a safe place in general. Walt put his unsuspecting family(wife, children brother in law)in the danger. Walt is just like Clay, if not worse.

You starting to sound like you shouldn't watch either show bro. One's a meth dealer show, the other about a MC, both containing violent situations. This ain't the Big Bang Theory.

2hf753r.jpg

#219 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,657 posts

Posted September 12, 2013 - 12:43 PM

Those people Clay endangered were in a violent motorcycle club. Not a safe place in general. Walt put his unsuspecting family(wife, children brother in law)in the danger. Walt is just like Clay, if not worse.You starting to sound like you shouldn't watch either show bro. One's a meth dealer show, the other about a MC, both containing violent situations. This ain't the Big Bang Theory.

I shouldn't have started this. I'm done.

#220 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,151 posts

Posted September 18, 2013 - 03:27 AM

While I think season 2 is probably still the best

Season 5 and now season 6 have started so well. Season 5 was off to the races and it was fantastic. The first 4-6 episodes were the best of the series then it tailed off a bit and picked back up at the end

This season is very similar. I though poor would be the best villain for the rest of the show. That Noone would top him

But Toric is even more awesome. I like that his strengths aren't intelligence and his goals aren't money

I love that he's just careless, relentless, angry, and focused. This guy wants blood and he's awesome at going after it. The character has been so well written so far and so well portrayed. He has so little care for collateral damage as long as he gets vengeance

Jax is becoming brutal and I'm not sure how I feel about it. This episode he felt more like clay than ever

Tara was awesome in this episode. I hated when she lost that strength she had in earlier seasons. Her getting her backbone back has been awesome. She's such a great contrast to Gemma when she's willing to fight

Nero is one of the best things to ever happen to the show period. He's always awesome, his character is always interesting and acted at the highest level

This episode was the first time I actually enjoyed clay. He was so broken and guilty and it was great to see him do something other than being clay

I actually enjoyed Gemma to. She finally broke away from what she's been and had some heart

Juice is about to snap, I can easily see him going nomad or killing himself. The guy is on edge and the weight of his sins is about to crush him

Chibs is weird he's clashing with Jax so much lately and it's weird because Chibs was always jaxs most loyal guy. Even more than opie IMO

I also love the way the story is unfolding. It's clear this is headed to Jax dying more that ever. I can't wait for some Jax and Toric confrontations

And some more Toric confrontations in general. Awesome character
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users