Posted September 15, 2013 - 08:39 PM
- lol eddie is jokes when he's mad
- the harrow twins storyline could be interesting rest of the season, richard finally had enough of the cold blooded killing with the dog scene?
- loved this quote during that chalky white scene, "i saw a servant pretending to be a king"
- "who's feelin like a hero?" - capone...YES AL!! whoop that ass!!
- the doc EFFED that woman up damn!
Posted September 19, 2013 - 12:11 PM
Now J. Edgar Hoover has joined the mix. What's with that crooked lil informant? He watched his partner get blasted. I know the guy was on the take but still. That was a cold of him to let the guy walk into that trap, especially seeing who he's gonna be working under now.
What's to become of Nelson now? The guys getting in deeper & deeper with Capone.
Posted September 20, 2013 - 10:58 AM
Richard's family is gonna need money so I'm sure he'll be grabbing his gun again soon.
Posted September 22, 2013 - 07:09 PM
this season has been pretty good so far for me
btw i've said this before, but i absolutely love the way this show is shot man, simply brilliant shots/cuts and music as well, and they truly capture the period so perfectly as well
Posted September 25, 2013 - 11:23 AM
I could not be Chalky & listen to Dr. Narcisse talk to me the way he does. Heck, he even talked slick to Arnold Rothstein a bit. And then wiping his hand after shaking it. The dude is a real snake, trying to turn Chalky & Dunn against one another.
Finally Mikey was the one doing the slapping. Too bad it was a kid he was doing it to.
Posted September 25, 2013 - 04:36 PM
how about that last shot, dude EFFED up his head lol
Posted September 26, 2013 - 11:21 AM
Posted September 29, 2013 - 07:27 PM
- al capone!!
- muller just keeps getting stuck in worse and worse situations, i used to hate his character when the show first started but his story just got better and better and his character grew on me
- eddie living it up with that promotion lol got owned at the end though
- rothstein was PISSED haha
- i think we saw a bit of the beginning of lucky's storyline with nucky's new partnership
- am i the only one who doesn't give a [expletive] about eli's son? i mean the scenes aren't bad or anything, but i really don't care about him lol
Edited by Clutch, September 29, 2013 - 07:47 PM.
Posted September 30, 2013 - 11:13 AM
Dr.Narcisse got Dunn in his trap and he has another weapon in that singer chick - Chalky seems to like her.
@Clutch, I'm with you about Eli's son. I mean yeah he is most likely going to be the junior gangster in the squad, but in the end it's just another side story. I'd like to see more Richard and Capone action rather than this guy. He should get shot by the end of the season ..
Edited by Saber, September 30, 2013 - 11:14 AM.
Posted October 02, 2013 - 08:43 AM
Eddie's 1st really job & he goes & gets smashed with a guy he doesn't know & then gets picked up the next day. I guess he finally felt alive & respected.
AR looks like the joker on the verge of becoming a dam walker at times, all pale & ish. 1st time they've shown him lose his composure. I'm wondering what he think when he finds out about the deal Nucky & Meyer made....
Dr.Narcisse talks to Dunn about how blacks get treated & then turns around and does the same to him, using him as a pawn & talking down to him.
Chalky gonna fall in love.
The guy that Nelson is working for is a dam nutcase!
Posted October 06, 2013 - 10:42 PM
FRANK!!!!!!!!!! Damn he was a G.... Loving the Capone storyline right now.
"Any man dies with a clean sword, I'LL RAPE HIS [expletive]ING CORPSE!!!!!" - Sandor Clegane
Posted October 07, 2013 - 06:46 AM
Nooooo .. Eddieeee Man I thought this episode was boring .. and then they shot Frank. Powerful scene ! It's a shame they killed him that early. Expect some Capone revenge soon. I liked Eddie too, but I guess his charachter started to become washed up.
Posted October 07, 2013 - 10:19 PM
wow this was an emotional episode
- i know momma darmody isn't the nicest person, but it's kinda sad seeing her in this state, she's lonely confused and scared and just completely lost
- lol at "oxford" i actually found that hilarious when he said that haha
- frank death was crazy, just when he booked van alden too
- the fed is a prick but i kinda appreciate his character as well at the same time
- eddie; what a sad ending, we can't even be sure that the last thing he learned about his family is true, maybe they made stuff up to mess with him
honestly if you haven't been watching this season (which looks like the case because this thread isn't nearly as active as other shows' threads) you are really missing out
edit: btw, the window shots has been a very interesting running theme throughout this seaosn
Edited by Clutch, October 07, 2013 - 10:33 PM.
Posted October 08, 2013 - 08:51 AM
Man, why'd the show have to do Eddie like that?! Kinda ironic how he wanted a bigger role with Nucky & the 1st chance he got, he saw really how bad it could get. I'm a lil glad that SOB FED won't be able to use & abuse him anymore. He never deserved that. I'm wondering what all the FED can do with the lil info Eddie told him...
Really messed up how sad Nelson got away. He's like a big goofy mofo now. At one point he was a headstrong cop. Now his character has turned into a mumbling, stumbling, henchman. What did he plan to do if he would've shot Al? I thought he was gonna fire a warning shot in the air to calm the others down. Instead he alerted Frank & then we all saw what happened afterward.
So Thompsons pal is gonna take the fall for the poisoning?
Edited by MAMBA24ILL, October 08, 2013 - 08:52 AM.
Posted October 14, 2013 - 10:21 AM
WTF is up with Chalky? Dr. Narcisse planted that girl there like a bomb.
LOL at Nucky getting punched in the face several times by that chic. He got his revenge though.
Agent Knox is threading on some very thin ice. Eli might be on to him & the FBI don't exactly have his back.
I really hate how last week the final scene showed an enraged Al Capone & then this week he doesn't even come out.
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users