Oklahoma City at LA Lakers

• Please log in to reply
439 replies to this topic

#421 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 5,999 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted April 10, 2011 - 08:42 PM

the same #6 who has won as many Finals games as you?

oh ok, just checking.

You say that as if a team is about one guy. I'll put it like this, if he wants one this is the year to get it. Window is definitely open...

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#422 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,812 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 10, 2011 - 08:42 PM

lol, ur the other person with facts, not the dick rider lol
dont u get what i meant?

Ah cool, I was like wait! Why am I being attacked?! :omg: :laughing:

#423 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 08:48 PM

When Westbrook outplays kobe and Durant goes off we will have a hard time winning. It took a great game from the Thunder to beat us. Kobe choked at the end but that won't happen too often. Should have done pic and roll with Pau more at that time. The panic here reminds me of right before the asb. Lakers will hold the 2 seed and the panic will subside.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#424 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,524 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted April 10, 2011 - 08:50 PM

You say that as if a team is about one guy. I'll put it like this, if he wants one this is the year to get it. Window is definitely open...

No no u misunderstood.
I talk ish about bron because of the comparisons.
and what do you mean "if he wants one"?
Hes wanted one since hes been named "the king"
KING OF WHAT?

Anyways, im done, im pissed off from all this garbage and [expletive]ing loses are making me [expletive]ing sick to my damn stomach
and to come up in here and here some of you [expletive]in [expletive] talk [expletive] about Kobe, it [expletive]ing amazes me.
Of course he makes mistakes, hes human, but just remember why the [expletive] some of you get to talk [expletive] about your damn team.

peace
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#425 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,313 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted April 10, 2011 - 08:52 PM

Ok, it's "only basketball"? Then STFU and stop quoting my posts. You already know the deal and I already know you think we can show up whenever we like, we're the champs, the best ever, we can whatever seed we want and still win it all, and all that blind bull[expletive].

Homey, you're not the first poster to [expletive] about bringing up my old posts; that [expletive] is tired and means nothing when it comes to THIS TEAM.

Pay attention to the games before you open your mouth with stupid exaggerations. Who the [expletive] ever said ANYTHING about winning "83 games in a regular season"???? Are u stupid? First of all, there's 82 games in a regular season and second of all...people want to see defense, heart, hustle, and a general we-give-a-[expletive] attitude from their teams.

You complain about my complaining but my fanship has nothing to do with you so mind your [expletive]ing business.

Yes, it's only basketball. You seem to lose your mind every time a ball is turned over or a shot is missed. Yes, we're the champs, we're the best team in basketball. Go ask basketball heads who is the top candidate to win the chip this year.. i'm sure 9 people out of 10 say Lakers. Our 5 game losing streak is not going to make us fall from the top of the bunch.

Homey, you talk the same stuff every year, every season, every game. This Laker team has proved you wrong for 2 years in a row now. I just can't understand your attitude towards the team and the players. You claim yourself a Laker fan, yet you talk more [expletive] about this team than i've seen any Celtic fan do.

#426 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 5,999 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted April 10, 2011 - 08:56 PM

No no u misunderstood.
I talk ish about bron because of the comparisons.
and what do you mean "if he wants one"?
Hes wanted one since hes been named "the king"
KING OF WHAT?

Anyways, im done, im pissed off from all this garbage and [expletive]ing loses are making me [expletive]ing sick to my damn stomach
and to come up in here and here some of you [expletive]in [expletive] talk [expletive] about Kobe, it [expletive]ing amazes me.
Of course he makes mistakes, hes human, but just remember why the [expletive] some of you get to talk [expletive] about your damn team.

peace

Lol I meant if he REALLY wants one, he won't let this opportunity this year slip away. Miami has the pieces to do it. Anyway relax brodie take it easy. Peace out.

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#427 LakerGirl24

LakerGirl24

Rookie

• 417 posts
  • Name:Krystal
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted April 10, 2011 - 08:59 PM

All of you "fans" disrespecting Kobe after all he's done for us... shame on you. Really? The reigning Finals MVP doesn't deserve this type of treatment, even if he hasn't played at the top of his game for a little while. Mr. Bryant is far from done; he's far from serving LA and he deserves better than this.

He's human, but he's still our best player!!!

#428 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,101 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 10, 2011 - 08:59 PM

Yes, it's only basketball. You seem to lose your mind every time a ball is turned over or a shot is missed. Yes, we're the champs, we're the best team in basketball. Go ask basketball heads who is the top candidate to win the chip this year.. i'm sure 9 people out of 10 say Lakers. Our 5 game losing streak is not going to make us fall from the top of the bunch.

Homey, you talk the same stuff every year, every season, every game. This Laker team has proved you wrong for 2 years in a row now. I just can't understand your attitude towards the team and the players. You claim yourself a Laker fan, yet you talk more [expletive] about this team than i've seen any Celtic fan do.

We're NOT the best team in basketball; that has yet to be determined but our record doesn't suggest it and our play doesn't suggest it so why in the world would say some bs like that?

You go ask those basketball heads what was the key to us winning our championships and they'll probably tell you HCA. You know...that little thing we had when we repeated? You know, that thing we didn't have when we lost in the Finals?

My posts are almost always in the moment. How you equate the last two seasons with "every year" "every season" is beyond me. The Lakers didn't prove [expletive] to ME the last two seasons; they proved it to the rest of the NBA by their production on the court; so you tell me, what production are you seeing right now, huh?

You call yourself a Laker fan but you're more pleased with losses and half assed efforts than any Celtics fan.

Edited by Windu, April 10, 2011 - 09:00 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#429 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,313 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted April 10, 2011 - 09:11 PM

We're NOT the best team in basketball; that has yet to be determined but our record doesn't suggest it and our play doesn't suggest it so why in the world would say some bs like that?

You go ask those basketball heads what was the key to us winning our championships and they'll probably tell you HCA. You know...that little thing we had when we repeated? You know, that thing we didn't have when we lost in the Finals?

My posts are almost always in the moment. How you equate the last two seasons with "every year" "every season" is beyond me. The Lakers didn't prove [expletive] to ME the last two seasons; they proved it to the rest of the NBA by their production on the court; so you tell me, what production are you seeing right now, huh?

You call yourself a Laker fan but you're more pleased with losses and half assed efforts than any Celtics fan.

Every year, every season - as far as you have been a member on TLN.

So the Lakers have to prove themselves to you instead of proving themselves to the rest of the basketball world? lol

What kind of production am i seeing? Poor. Right now Lakers are in a slump, nothing more. They've lost 5 games in a row, it happens, even with good teams.

If defending champs go on a losing streak, they're not going to be automatically counted out from the title run.

No, i'm not pleased by the losses, but you don't see me going all crazy and start posting [expletive] on the internet about a damn game of basketball.

#430 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,869 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted April 10, 2011 - 09:21 PM

Chill out fellas. The Spurs are on the schedule for Tuesday, and there's a game topic already created for it. This game is over and done with.

#431 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 09:23 PM

Every year, every season - as far as you have been a member on TLN.

So the Lakers have to prove themselves to you instead of proving themselves to the rest of the basketball world? lol

What kind of production am i seeing? Poor. Right now Lakers are in a slump, nothing more. They've lost 5 games in a row, it happens, even with good teams.

If defending champs go on a losing streak, they're not going to be automatically counted out from the title run.

No, i'm not pleased by the losses, but you don't see me going all crazy and start posting [expletive] on the internet about a damn game of basketball.

The Lakers have to prove the naysayers again. Sad thing is it includes there very own "fans". The "perfect is the enemy of the good". Some fans expect perfection and therefore don't appreciate the journey. The Lakers gave great effort out there but were not on the same page many times. I expect Phil and the guys to tighten the ship and we will be a juggernaut in the playoffs. Then the naysayers will be quiet for just alittle while and when they lose one game in the PO they will toot their horn again. Same thing as last year but Hey what are you going to do?
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

• 40,416 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 09:38 PM

At least they definitely played like they cared tonight to the amount that they should unlike some of the other games. I truly believe they really wanted this one close to the max, but lack of execution and turnovers in the end did them in. It's a step in the right direction though if you wanna' look at a positive.

yo.

#433 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted April 11, 2011 - 06:22 AM

it was literally months ago when he averaged 30ppg in A FINALS AGAINST BOSTON.
He lit up the SUNS in one of his best playoff rounds EVER.
He pretty much shut down Westbrook in the first round.
And Swept the Jazz.

MONTHS AGO.

he didnt light up anyone in the finals and he didnt shut down westbrook, we came very close to losing that series.... EVERYONE else stepped up.. How can people say there isnt slippage in his game? 2008 Kobe would've won that game last night. Instead we see turnover after turnover...why? He is tired. WHen we dont win, we will see Kobe totally recommit himself and try to get it back. it pains me to write this, because I love Kobe, but I have to be objective.

#434 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,163 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted April 11, 2011 - 06:33 AM

he didnt light up anyone in the finals and he didnt shut down westbrook, we came very close to losing that series.... EVERYONE else stepped up.. How can people say there isnt slippage in his game? 2008 Kobe would've won that game last night. Instead we see turnover after turnover...why? He is tired. WHen we dont win, we will see Kobe totally recommit himself and try to get it back. it pains me to write this, because I love Kobe, but I have to be objective.

I will go back to this post when he wins his 6 and hoisting up the MVP trophy

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#435 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,208 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted April 11, 2011 - 08:28 AM

You aren't a fan at all. You wrote this team off completely last year, and the year before that in the playoffs, there are plenty of posts to prove it. You complain about Kobe, Pau, and Bynum, players that every team in the league would be happy to have. Every turn over, every missed jumper, every bonehead play is game over. Every loss is season over. Every loss in the playoffs is the teams exit. Despite this team proving you and a bunch of other idiots who care about regular season NBA basketball wrong. What this team does in the regular season is irrelevant. They are still going to have to play the best teams in the playoffs, and if they can't beat them 4 out of 7 then they don't deserve to win the championship.

The Thunder played absolutely out of their freaking minds yesterday, and the Lakers helped them by playing no defense at all, and the score was knotted up with 2 minutes to go, in a next to meaningless regular season game 2-4 positioning doesn't matter in the west.

#436 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,208 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted April 11, 2011 - 08:33 AM

The Lakers don't have to prove anything to you, you are a tard that posts crap about all their players on a website that they probably have no clue even exists. HCA was not why the Lakers won the championship last year. They lost HCA in game 2 of the finals, and had to wrestle it back in game 3. They won the championship because the beat the Celtics 4 out of 7 games, because they were a better team. The court at MSG is the same as the one at Staples and the same as the one at Boston. If HCA was the end all, they should just cancel the playoffs and let San Antonio and Chicago play in the finals. I will take ANY bets that neither of those teams (both with the best record in their conference) will end up in the NBA Finals this year, any takers?

#437 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,101 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted April 11, 2011 - 08:35 AM

lol @ this guy.

he has no clue

Pau Gasol is GONE

#438 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,732 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 11, 2011 - 10:42 AM

Things Fall Apart

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#439 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted April 11, 2011 - 03:00 PM

When Westbrook outplays kobe and Durant goes off we will have a hard time winning. It took a great game from the Thunder to beat us. Kobe choked at the end but that won't happen too often. Should have done pic and roll with Pau more at that time. The panic here reminds me of right before the asb. Lakers will hold the 2 seed and the panic will subside.

this is where you are wrong... he has been choking alot at the end of close game... all season long..he cant close games like he use to. How is it possible he is only playing 32 minutes a night, but yet he looks tired... that makes no sense to me what so ever.

#440 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,164 posts

Posted April 11, 2011 - 03:56 PM

This off-season, champions or not, I want a pg that can penetrate. Also if Dwight doesn't agree on an extension with ORL, offer a trade immediately. Do not wait till the deadline.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users