dammit! you broke the streak

Word..lol.

Posted Image

#22 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,341 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 09:14 AM

Well, I mean I hope we win...I'll just leave it at that.

#23 Simba

Simba

Too Clutch

• 4,255 posts
  • Name:Jeet
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe and Westbrook

Posted April 10, 2011 - 09:58 AM

Just win the game. We need to go into the postseason with a head of steam.

Posted Image

#24 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 10, 2011 - 10:18 AM

dammit! you broke the streak

I broke the streak, so the Lakers can break the streak vs Thunder. :laughing:

Posted Image

#25 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,306 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted April 10, 2011 - 10:24 AM

This is a must win, because the Thunder can take that 2nd seed from us ..

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#26 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 5,999 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted April 10, 2011 - 11:25 AM

This is a must win, because the Thunder can take that 2nd seed from us ..

And we can slide to 4th which is a disaster. Lose home court over every potential big series. Championship teams win this game and the Spurs game up next...

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#27 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,560 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted April 10, 2011 - 01:41 PM

Take care of the basketball and play like you actually care for once. These last games have become important since we lost the last 4.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#28 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,204 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted April 10, 2011 - 02:08 PM

Expecting a win today
:81: :ronflex:

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#29 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,685 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted April 10, 2011 - 04:07 PM

The Lakers need to realize how much of a big deal this game is. We can't risk sliding all the way down to 4th with losses to OKC and San Antonio.

It's a shame only a week and a half ago we were all expecting to be the first seed in the entire NBA, and now we have to run away from the 4th in the west.

#30 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,383 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 04:26 PM

Lakers get back to championship level focus and intensity tonight. Get it done!

#31 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 10, 2011 - 04:28 PM

wow, the lakers really gave up home court, i cant understand how they played it like they had it all wrapped up. Now we are hoping boston goes on the road, beats miami, and beats the bulls? I don't anticipate dwade screwing gloria james and imploding again and i dont expect derek rose to implode. that kid has the look. our lackadaisical ways are about to catch up with us.

#32 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,383 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 04:30 PM

wow, the lakers really gave up home court, i cant understand how they played it like they had it all wrapped up. Now we are hoping boston goes on the road, beats miami, and beats the bulls? I don't anticipate dwade screwing gloria james and imploding again and i dont expect derek rose to implode. that kid has the look. our lackadaisical ways are about to catch up with us.

Guess there's no reason to watch the playoffs then right?

#33 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 04:56 PM

Guess there's no reason to watch the playoffs then right?

ofcourse we are gonna watch, but why the hell make it harder? If boston had home court last year, i dont think we beat them..... Don't be mistaken, if we didnt have home court, and perkins didnt go down, Gasol doesnt grab 18 boards.. Kobe needle was below E, he looked beyond gased, and he has looked gased in a number of games this year.... The only difference now is that Bynum is grabbing 15 boards a game, blocking shots. But we are basically the same team. Dont let the 17-1 record fool you.

Edited by urkle9, April 10, 2011 - 05:01 PM.

#34 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,383 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 05:01 PM

ofcourse we are gonna watch, but why the hell make it harder?

The main problem with Lakers fans is that they want everything to be easy for them. They hate any type of challenge for whatever reason that may be.

Our team didn't get the job done and won't have HCA all the way through the playoffs (possibly). When it comes to the Finals, it's very easy to turn the tables on the team with HCA by winning one out of the first two games. Remember last season when Boston beat us in game 2? All the Lakers fans were complaining and acting scared about us not winning and what did our team do? Go on to win game 3 and eventually the series.

Will it be tough? Sure. That's the beauty of it. We are trying to accomplish a three-peat and go to the Finals for a fourth straight year. There is a reason why its rare to accomplish what we are trying to do.

#35 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 17,729 posts
  • Name:Andy

Posted April 10, 2011 - 05:04 PM

We know we must win every game, but this is a MUST win.

#36 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 05:07 PM

The main problem with Lakers fans is that they want everything to be easy for them. They hate any type of challenge for whatever reason that may be.

Our team didn't get the job done and won't have HCA all the way through the playoffs (possibly). When it comes to the Finals, it's very easy to turn the tables on the team with HCA by winning one out of the first two games. Remember last season when Boston beat us in game 2? All the Lakers fans were complaining and acting scared about us not winning and what did our team do? Go on to win game 3 and eventually the series.

Will it be tough? Sure. That's the beauty of it. We are trying to accomplish a three-peat and go to the Finals for a fourth straight year. There is a reason why its rare to accomplish what we are trying to do.

Too easy? the home court game has been very kind to us the last few years. Furthermore, when we were blowing away teams earlier last decade, the talent wasnt as good as it is now.... inother words, teams are MUCH better... and its basically a mentality tooo.. Phil was 'resting" starters lol.. great...

Edited by urkle9, April 10, 2011 - 05:07 PM.

#37 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted April 10, 2011 - 05:12 PM

Huh?

Fans aren't the ones out on the court. There's nothing hard about putting the remote in my hand and changing the channel to ESPN/TNT/NBATV to watch the game.

I didn't know it was a "challenge" to beat teams like the Cavs and the Bucks though. :huh:

Pau Gasol is GONE

#38 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,383 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 05:17 PM

Too easy? the home court game has been very kind to us the last few years. Furthermore, when we were blowing away teams earlier last decade, the talent wasnt as good as it is now.... inother words, teams are MUCH better... and its basically a mentality tooo.. Phil was 'resting" starters lol.. great...

I never said "too easy". I said Lakers fans want things to be easy for them. When things seem to get tough, fans act like the sky is falling. Hell last year when the Lakers lost 9 of 12 heading into the playoffs, there were plenty of members saying the Lakers had no chance to win the title again.

Fans can [expletive] and moan all they want about not having HCA, but it's wasted energy, Our team didn't get the job done, although we made a helluva run at the #1 seed after the all-star break and we got complacent with the #2 seed. It's not good that they got complacent but it is what it is.

#39 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 05:27 PM

Kobe's dad at the game tonight :rock: :rock: :rock:

you guys remember how well he did when he was in attendance in last year's playoffs

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#40 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts

Posted April 10, 2011 - 05:28 PM

its a message board, thats what we do... complain............

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users